Guess the next character!

How does it fit? Because I don't see it. xD

I dont know, he's brown, he looks a bit ninjish, he's also a cowboy, I tend to relate cowboys with desert and therefore with earth, and for last Boon said it was going to be a big hypexplosion or something like that and it fits because people always wanted him in.

Perhaps... just perhaps.

I finally got it right.

My guess for Thursday is the bow-wielder Boon has been teasing recently, and I bet it's a new character.

If it's not the bow-wielder, then I'd say we get Ermac or Mileena. Possibly Shang Tsung, Fujin or Kenshi, but I think the first two are more likely.

Since it seems like we'll just be getting the new characters in-game surprise wise, I assume next reveal will probably be either Mileena or Jade.

I think we still have a minimum of 4 returning characters, going out on a limb and saying all from 9. That still leaves you with 8 Characters left if they stick with 24. Then we may have 4 more new characters at the minimum, followed by say 4 more from MK4, DA, Deception. I'm basing this off the current returning 8(not including goro, I don't see him holding a place if he is DLC, maybe something like 9 did with extra squares) and 4 new characters.

I hope the next character is either Rain, Smoke, Noob, Ermac or Kenshi. If it's a new guy then I'd like to know more about Erron, I hope he's an elemental of some sort and not a random weapon guy.

Is it to late for them to remove Kano from the game? Lamest character in the game yet.

I think we still have a minimum of 4 returning characters, going out on a limb and saying all from 9. That still leaves you with 8 Characters left if they stick with 24. Then we may have 4 more new characters at the minimum, followed by say 4 more from MK4, DA, Deception. I'm basing this off the current returning 8(not including goro, I don't see him holding a place if he is DLC, maybe something like 9 did with extra squares) and 4 new characters.
I bet we're still getting Johnny, Sonya, Liu and Jax. Maybe Mileena and either Ermac or Kenshi.

I bet we're still getting Johnny, Sonya, Liu and Jax. Maybe Mileena and either Ermac or Kenshi.

Honestly I don't Really know about Johnny, Sonya, and Jax. Waiting to see how the comics progress and where it takes everyone. Also being we have Cassie, though ED said that didn't mean they wouldn't be in it, I just see them as DLC. Maybe cause at the current rate, DLC seems to me that it will of course be fan service. Possibly MK9, DA, and Deception characters that didn't make it or have no real part in story. (It would be cool though to see a older Johnny still clowning around and kicking butt)

I feel like the next reveal will possibly be Mileena. I think it would be pretty cool to see Tremor, but I don't think it's very likely that he'll be in the game. But there's always a chance.

I hope the next one is Ermac, one of my fave characters and guess I´m not the only one who´s been wishing for him. Would be badass in the MK X style, with a bit dark-ish kind of feel to it. Fujin may be satisfying enough though. Also, I am not a big fan of Erron Black, he somehow reminds me of Star Wars bounty hunters, which doesn´t fit MK very well. Seeing him in action or variations video may prove me wrong though.

Most likely Mileena. I mean we got Reptile and then Ermac (or was it vice versa). Kitana is in already. So the next reveal will most likely be Mileena. If you guys notice, all the confirmed returning characters so far are from MK9. I want to say TANYA will be the next reveal (and I hope too) but that chance is slim. But the next reveal better be a female character!!!