Custom MKvsSF boardgame

I.love.fighters

Thought I would share what I created with you guys..use whatever you want of it I just made it to have fun

Robert's fighting game

What is needed to make-
Paper
Printer
Pen
Dice

Game-
You play as one or two combatants against one or two combatants controlled by your opponent from any fighting universe. You take turns rolling dice to determine how much damage you do to your opponents life bar. Their is a background arena and it may have special rules.

Rules-
First thing that is done is both players roll two dice and the person with the higher result goes first
A normal attack is decided by rolling two dice against your opponent and they roll two dice to block
A throw attack will do one unblocked damage to your opponent
A special attack will have limited uses but does more damage or has a special effect
A special attack move cannot be used twice in a row
A fatality/ultra attack will be very powerful but will only be able to use it once or twice
When your life bar hits zero, your character is KO'd and the next round begins and you must win two rounds to achieve victory
You may choose to COMBO your opponent with a successful attack which after your attack you may roll one die and on a result of 4,5,6 your attack is doubled and if you decide to do it again it may be tripled but if you get a lower number,your attack has failed and no damage will be taken
Each character will have its own stats but an example of a basic attacking and blocking chart would be this on a dice roll :
Attack Block
2-0 damage 2-prevent 0
3,4-1 damage 3,4,5-prevent 1
4,5,6-2 damage 6,7,8-prevent 2
7,8-3 damage 9-prevent 3
9,10,11-4 damage 10,11-prevent 4
12-5 damage 12-prevent 5
Special moves would then be listed next followed by their fatality/ultra

MK1 Scorpion

Life bar

Attack
2-D0
3,4-D1
5,6-D2
7,8,9-D3
10-D4
11,12-D5

Block
2,3-P0
4-P1
5,6-P2
7,8,9-P3
10,11-P4
12-P5

Special moves
Spear-3 uses-roll a one die and on a result of a 4,5.6 and get one free damage roll on your opponent without them blocking
Teleport-4 uses-roll two dice and a result of 10 or more you will evade your opponents next attack and do one damage to them
Yellow ninja-3 uses-add one damage to your your attack roll

Fatality
Toasty-1 use-roll two dice and on a result of 7 or more your opponent takes 3 damage for the rest of the round

SF2 Ryu

Life bar 25

Attack
2-D0
3,4-D1
5,6-D2
7,8-D3
9,10,11-D4
12-D5

Block
2-P0
3,4-P1
5,6,7-P2
8,9-P3
10,11-P4
12-P5

Special moves
Hadoken-3 uses-on a result of 7 or more you hit your opponent for unblocked 3 damage
Shoryuken-2 uses-rule 2 dice and and if any result is a 4,5,6 deal 5 damage but opponent can block
Hurricane kick-4 uses-roll one die and on a result of 4,5,6 your opponents attack does 2 less damage and deal one unblocked damage to them

Ultra
Shinku hadoken-2 uses-roll two dice and on a result on 9 or more deal 6 unblocked damage to your opponent

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 17