Dying Light

I would wait for reviews. At first I wanted Dead Island, but I could not bring myself to finish a second play through. Dying Light has promise, but not enough for me to jump in head first.

I would wait for reviews. At first I wanted Dead Island, but I could not bring myself to finish a second play through. Dying Light has promise, but not enough for me to jump in head first.

I hope it won't be TOO difficult and that there is more to it than what is being shown now. I want to play as a female character too and have that "Buzzkill" weapon if I'm getting it.

dyinglight_weapon1_bonusLG.jpg

I can't wait to have my hands on this weapon.

I'll most likely get the Ninja Outfit if there will be no playable female characters. (At least just yet if there will be one in the near future of this game.)

Screen-Shot-2014-12-04-at-4.28.24-pm.png

Ehhhh. I want to like it, but it just looks too bland to me. It gives me major dead island vibes and I just dont think Ill be purchasing this one. Maybe if all the reviews say otherwise, but as of now, no

Looks like a first person Dead Rising now. It would have been such a better game if you only had realistic, practical weapons at your disposal. To much fire and electricity flying all over the place. That's what ruined Bioshock Infinite for me. I punch a guy and he goes flying, and he's on fire. Wth? It sucks too because the 12 minute trailer I saw when this game was first announced (100 years ago) looked incredible. Now it's just another unrealistic zombie game. If zombies were real :) you know what I mean.

If its anything like Dead Island, I don't expect much. The cutscenes looked incomplete and the character models looked like plastic. The weapons broke too easily and repairing them was way too expensive. Riptide did nothing to fix any problems. Not to mention, they also have Dead Island 2 coming out. I hope Dying Light will be good, but the previous games have a crappy track record.

Looks like a first person Dead Rising now. It would have been such a better game if you only had realistic, practical weapons at your disposal. To much fire and electricity flying all over the place. That's what ruined Bioshock Infinite for me. I punch a guy and he goes flying, and he's on fire. Wth? It sucks too because the 12 minute trailer I saw when this game was first announced (100 years ago) looked incredible. Now it's just another unrealistic zombie game. If zombies were real :) you know what I mean.

Over 90% of the time, I look for games with realism. Other times, I just look for games that are fun to play with. But when it comes to zombie games, you're pretty much like me. For this game though, the reason why I like the elements on the weapons is because they are built with gadgets and equipment. NOT MAGIC. Though it such weapons might don't exist now, I don't find it impossible to make them (at least most of them that is). Something like a sword with a small flame thrower like thing on the side of it can be possible but also risky for the wielder's health. Nonetheless, I think this will be good.

@ Buzzrad: That's why I didn't play the first Dead Island games (though I may consider Dead Island 2 for the sake of female characters and using them to dismember bodies, and it takes place in my state, California). Lol

I decided to get this game because people have been telling me it's the most realistic looking zombie game when it comes to graphics.

Ok. This game is AWESOME!!! I'm not very far in it yet mostly because I'm waiting for that Ninja outfit as DLC before I can progress. However, many people have been complaining that it's too easy. I think it's just right and I don't get that motion sickness anymore. I just hope that more content is released as DLC and even that Ninja Outfit. No way am I getting the season pass when there are only a select few content I'd want to download. I also hope for a playable female character in this game.