Did IMDB just leak the roster?

It's most likely a false listing some troll put up.
Although some of the choices on there seems like good guesses such as Shinnok and Tanya.
Kabal most likely won't be in the game but if this is true then I'd be happy to have one of my favorites back.
I've been pestering Boon on twitter as to whether or not its true. I really hope he answers.

It's definitely false.
They listed 13 characters. 5 were "officially" confirmed (Kortal, Raiden, Scorpion, Kano, and Quan Chi). They don't have Subzero listed at all (due to the fact they don't know his voice actor) and it's the same with the confirmed new characters. We are guaranteed 12 old timeline characters, with about two more being boss characters (Shinnok wouldn't be a 'surprise return' if he was the Big Bad of the game). They listed twelve characters with Subzero missing, so that means they listed too many/too few returns (depends on how you see it). Then they listed all of those characters with the same voice actors from the last game, which aren't guarenteed (though I believe Kortal and the current confirmed are true). Mileena's own voice actor said she didn't get a call to even be in the game. They also had an IMDb that said Jenifer Hale would be Tanya (which really aggravated me when it turned out to be false).

So yeah, I believe it's pretty much false.

I'm 100% sure that Shinnok won't be the final boss. boon stated that it's gonna be a surprise returning character and i don't think after MK9's final scene anybody would surprise by seeing shinnok as the final boss.

I'm 100% sure that Shinnok won't be the final boss. boon stated that it's gonna be a surprise returning character and i don't think after MK9's final scene anybody would surprise by seeing shinnok as the final boss.

Exactly!
Shinnok has been DECONFIRMED as the final boss.

This thread is spam. I thought it was well-documented that IMDB carries questionable credibility, as well as the fact that much of the MKX info claimed by IMDB has already been dekonfirmed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Those are characters we knew were going to come back in the next MKX. At least, I did.

If this happens to be true then I'm happy Cassie and D'vorah aren't the only female fighters.

We are guaranteed 12 old timeline characters, with about two more being boss characters (Shinnok wouldn't be a 'surprise return' if he was the Big Bad of the game).

We aren't "guaranteed" anything, as far as returning characters go.
The only thing that seems conclusive is that there would be 11+ new characters, since Ed said more new characters in MKX than any previous MK game.
That just means any amount above 11, as in 12, 13, 14, etc, etc, etc.....
People are just assuming 12 old timeline characters based on the fact that there are 24 slots, and assume that it will be divided up evenly.

If it turns out true, I probably won't buy it. IMHO this roster is lame. So I really hope it's false.

Anyone can find out who edited it?

^I disagree with you. I would buy the game to play the new characters (we haven't gotten any proper ones since 2006) and also a game is not just a roster.

Its gameplay and and overall fun you can have. Don't be to close minded (no offence). I have been blown away by this game and it isn't even close to being out!

EDIT: Unless you mean believe by buy... Im so dumb :(

Those are characters we knew were going to come back in the next MKX. At least, I did.

If this happens to be true then I'm happy Cassie and D'vorah aren't the only female fighters.

And I'd be very happy for Tanya to have the same voice actress as Sindel (and Ivy from the Soul Calibur series)!!! :)

How are Cyrax and Kabal obvious, or even considered characters that we all knew were going to be in MKX?

I could understand some of the others like Johnny (due to the end of MK9), Mileena due (to a possible fight for the Outworld throne), Tanya (due to her allegiance with Quan Chi) and Liu Kang (due to being 1 of the 4 must-haves in most MK games), but Kabal and Cyrax have no story plot reasons for being in MKX, at least IMO.