Overwatch

I so far have Reaper's and Tracer's holiday skins.

The amount of people raging over Mei's skin is ridiculous. Like, I get it. It's a recolored skin of her original that's legendary. But it also effects her specials. Not to mention, she has an arcade mode for this event. Even though I'm a tad bit disappointed that two of my favorites didn't get skins for this event, I'm not angry about it unlike a lot of people are with Mei.

Jeff even had to make an apology. I swear, this guy apologizes way too much with this game.

Holiday Comic

So this comic is a bit interesting. Reveals something about Tracer that some may not have known, I certainly didn't.

And then they have to go right for the kills with Widowmaker and Reaper in a panel towards the end. :( A touchy comic, but a good one nonetheless. Awaiting for their next comic/animated short :D

A bit? A BIT!? Kitty, son, this is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

Spoiler:

-Tracer gay like shit and the world is finally rid of all widowtracer ships (BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
-Genji writing a letter to Mercy (cause it's the same feather and shit)
-Torbjorn getting his mack on
-Grandpa Reinhardht strikes again
-Pharah out of a suit
-Widowmaker and Reaper being sad
-Soldier looking at an old picture of maybe himself? Plus spending time with Ana
-Mcree being a bum and Sombra being Sombra

Heh, that's why I lied and said "a bit interesting," to catch you all off guard. :rofl:

I think a lot of people are making a big fuss out of nothing. My only gripe about this comic is why in the world is Winston by himself still. I wasn't really shocked
Spoiler:
with Tracer getting kissed by her girlfriend
I was more shocked with Widow visiting Gerald's grave.

Widowmaker is obviously a very fleshed out character, and it heavily shows. What also is showing is that it's obvious Talon didn't change her completely if she still mentions Gerald here and there and gets emotional about it, as well as visiting his grave. I like these shorts and comics, it truly shows a lot even though it's only short.

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking too. If she was truly emotionless she wouldn't be making quips and such during the game's life span which makes me love Widowmaker even more

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Man Widowmaker gets no respect in overwatch from the players. That's why I'm trying to be a good widowmaker on console

95% of people who use Widow on console are 100% useless

PC is a different story, my dude. I've seen some good ones in my day, but they're very few and far between.

I just seriously hope one day that they fix her damn hook. I swear it's as broken as Roadhog's. I have 73 hours of playtime with her under my belt, and only once have I came across someone who's played her more than me. But, I rarely come across really good Widowmakers when I play as her. I usually see someone play as her on attack and they're stupidly horrible, or I've pissed someone off so badly that they think switching to Widow will help them.

Nine times out of ten, it fails when they switch to her. The only one time they do get me is when I'm not paying attention. :rofl:

But onto something else... I really hope Terry Crews voices a character, and I hope that it's Doomfist. That, and I really want to play with McCree and Winston's voice actors. I love that they troll their own team with the voices :rofl:

LAUGHABLE.jpg

So this happened to me last night. I legit saw this Sombra turn stealth and I just decided to shoot at a random spot and magically nailed her with a headshot. The remainder of the match, this team accused me of aimbotting because of that... Despite I told them that I just got lucky with my shot, that and I saw her stealth.

I just couldn't stop laughing at this, not my fault I randomly shoot a few times around me when I see Sombra stealth. And they lost because they were too busy accusing me rather than playing, so of course I took out more people again and again and again.

I've played against people who have aimbots, what I did was just pure luck that magically comes out at the most random times.

ow.jpg

Also, man is Torb a busy, busy man. Them his kids, and he's 57 and the youngest there is a baby. *Whistles*

Managed to get Winston's and Roadhog's skins too!

Last edited:
Absolutely beautiful. One day I can only hope to be accused of aimboting like the master Kitty :love:

Also bonus points for using Widow's voice line

T'was a fun match! It's really fun when players get aggravated like that and just forgets to do the objective. Pat yourself on the back if you get someone to switch to Widow to get you and fail sniping you :rofl: Those are my favorite players.

Hanzo battles are more annoying than Widowmaker battles solely on the fact that Hanzo's hit box is so damn random still.

I had an attacking Hanzo one shot me by hitting me in the chest. I had my health at 100% and he shoots me dead in the chest and I died. I have the killcam on for those deaths I just need to take a second look at. I watched the arrow hit me straight into my chest, not my head.

Interesting.

Heh, I got me some Widowleggings for Christmas. I'm also told that I have the matching coat, unfortunately it was on a small delay so I have to wait a few days to get it. But nonetheless, I'm happy to have more Widowmaker gear!

I also have a tank of hers. Next hero to get stuff for is Mercy :rofl:

I got me a quintuple kill with Tracer :-D

It was during this match with the mystery heroes. Just trying to get the last loot box so I can have three to open and of course nothing but duplicate after duplicate came from them.

At least I got Zarya and Mei's costumes before this event is over.

Last edited:
I believe it was last night, but I was able to get a quadruple kill with Tracer's Pulse Bombs (with the help of Zarya's Graviton Bomb to gather a lot of enemies in one place during this season competition play to prevent them from recapping the control point in China..... I think as for tanks and support, I'm getting the hang with Reinhardt and Zenyatta respectively.... Any tips with the latter?

omg.jpg

Cuz I'm like sooooo aimbotting as Widowmaker.

Also, new skins come Tuesday

[Click

Basically, it's the origin skins. I feel they'll all be Epic skins since I really don't see these being Legendary-worthy. Not to mention, Widowmaker is also supposed to be getting some new skins as well. Cannot WAIT to see that!

Cheers <3

Last edited: