imgres

Gotham on FOX

imgres

The Flash (2014) on CW

url

Arrow on CW

imgres

Constantine on NBC

So far, The Flash is the best one so far and Constantine got an ok start last Friday on its pilot episode.

So any opinions??

I watch Arrow and The Flash.
Those are the only 2 shows that I have recorded on my DVR, these days.
I like Arrow better than The Flash, though, especially with that mid-season finale.
January 21st is too long to wait for those shows to come back.

The best DC television show of all time is the Batman shiw starring Adam West as the title character.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Arrow sucks. None of it is Green arrow. Even that mid season episode was taken from batman and the inevitable Lazarus pit dunk will be taken from batman too.

Something to note the only people to use the pit have been Ra's and Jason. it's just sad that the Flash has the worst rouges out there and they are being shown front and center in that show, while Arrow has take so much from batman.

Last time I checked Ra's al Ghul was a DC character, and so was DeathStroke.
The League Of Assassins has also trained others that aren't named "Bruce Wayne," but you're ignoring that.
If you want to blame anyone for the lack of Batman on TV, blame the shitty DC who gives us Gotham (the Batman show without Batman).
A few things that Arrow incorporates from the other parts DC lore =/= it being terrible, by any means.

true as Deathstroke has been seen around Lex luthor a lot. But Ra's only fight's those whom he see's as a successor. It's just stupid there is so much they could draw from within Green arrows own world it's dumb to ignore that to so blatantly rip off Batman.

Last edited:
It's not ripping anything from Batman.
Ra's even said that the last time he was challenged was 67 years prior, and Malcom Merlyn said that all blood debts were settled by fighting on the top of that mountain.
Oliver had a blood debt to settle, and decided to protect Thea's name, so that the League wouldn't hunt her down and kill her.
How is that stealing from Batman?
I would have done the same to protect my loved ones, if I was in Oliver's place.
Blame DC for acting like a bunch of b****es, and not allowing the shows to even mention "Batman," "Superman," "Gotham" or "Metropolis."
CW can't even mention that shit.
WEAK, DC!!!
WEAK!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure the Gotham thing is because of fox not Dc themselves. An the whole thing of saving one from Ra's has been done before Bruce did it to save Damian, his son from his grandpa from taking over Damian's body because the pit's effects weren't lasting very long. Although the setting was different the ultimate goal was the same to stop the league from hunting down Damian. Ra's didn't take Bruce's deal because his body was already old.

I just wonder if they'll ever do the story that put Green Arrow up there, the story where Speedy was found heavily addicted to drugs and eventually OD.

I'm sure the Gotham thing is because of fox not Dc themselves.

I'm pretty sure that the Gotham thing is because DC doesn't want it interfering with their precious Batman VS Superman movie.
Same thing for their TV universe.
While Marvel has accepted and integrated the TV and movie universes via Agents Of Shield and Captain America: The Winter Soldier, DC is being a bunch of douche-bags by not connecting the 2 mediums.
I see no reason as to why Stephen Amell can't also do the part of Green Arrow in the new Batman VS Superman movie, as he's done a great job on the show.
It baffles me as much as DC not choosing someone like Michael Resenbaum (Smallville) to play the role of Lex Luther, over some herp derp like Jesse Eisenberg.
I'm not saying that Eisenberg couldn't do a great job in the role, but I wonder why they didn't even consider Rosenbaum.

An the whole thing of saving one from Ra's has been done before Bruce did it to save Damian, his son from his grandpa from taking over Damian's body because the pit's effects weren't lasting very long. Although the setting was different the ultimate goal was the same to stop the league from hunting down Damian. Ra's didn't take Bruce's deal because his body was already old.

In the alternate timeline of the Flashpoint, Ra's al Ghul is 1 of the H.I.V.E. council members.
I don't see how the Lazarus Pits or Ra's is only a Batman thing, given that H.I.V.E is responsible for turning Caitlin Snow into Killer Frost.
As for the Lazarus Pits, others have also discovered the existence of Lazarus Pits, such as characters like the second Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance), Lady Shiva, the Joker, Kobra, Nora Fries, King Snake, Duela Dent, Wonder Woman, and Bane.
The Lazarus Pit has been used various times such as when Black Adam used it to revive Isis, in the Himalayas, and in an alternate timeline where the original members of the JLA had been killed.
Superman and Batman used the Pit to resurrect Green Lantern, the Flash, Aquaman, and the Martian Manhunter using their skeletons.

Again, I fail to see where the Lazarus Pit is specific to Batman.

The pit isn't, hell it not even exclusive to comics, the fountain of youth has been around for a very very long time, but Ra's is. Ra's is tied to Batman and Bruce, so much so he has took his Dna used his daughter as bate and made hundreds of clones of Damian, Because he views Bruce and his bloodline as the only true successor to the head of the demon and therefore the league of assassin's and the secrets of the Lazarus pit.

Just because he started in Batman, I don't see how Ra's is exclusive to Batman, though.
Ra's has been 1 of the H.I.V.E. council members, which helped turn Caitlin Snow (which is on The Flash) into Killer Frost.
I wouldn't be surprised if the TV producers also went with that angle on The Flash (since it's the same producers for Arrow and The Flash), so I wouldn't be surprised to see more of Ra's.
Ra's al Ghul appears in Young Justice, in the episode "Targets," where he hires his League of Shadows assassins Cheshire and Sportsmaster to kill Lex Luthor and a pair of Asian diplomats.
Red Arrow (Roy Harper) and Aqualad had stopped him, though.
These are examples of Ra's being in the Arrow universe and other parts of DC lore, that don't necessarily have to do with Batman.

I could understand your frustration if it was with characters like Two-Face, The Joker, Harley Quinn, Bane, Poison Ivy, Penguin, The Riddler, Catwoman or any of the other characters which are easily paired with Batman, but Ra's has also been in different parts of DC lore (as by my examples above), so it really doesn't bother me.

I worship Arrow and The Flash, the highlight of my Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

As much as a I love Arrow, I agree with Ames that they "Batmanned" Oliver Queen too much in the show. He's supposed to be humourous, sarcastic, etc. but they went the whole Nolan route with The Arrow. Speaking of The Arrow, I know that Green Arrow wasn't relatively known to the casual superhero fans (until the show came out of course), and the name may sound lame to casuals altogether, but to dismiss the Green Arrow name completely (having Oliver going so far as calling it lame) was a bit much. Anyways, yeah I know his life was changed in those 5 years, but he has the ability to become human again. He's slowly regaining his humanity so hopefully in future seasons we see a character true to the source. All in all though, amazing show.

Spoiler:
I'm really glad that Oliver didn't beat Ra's in the mid finale. It would make absolutely ZERO sense, and with all due respect to Mr. Queen, the only man who is even on Ra's Al Ghul's level, probably even surpassing it, is the man, the myth, the legend; Bruce Wayne. It will severely undermine Batman if Oliver BEATS Ra's this season, I'd rather a truce is formed or something along those lines.

My love for The Flash is ever increasing, and it might surpass Arrow especially with the direction they're heading.

Spoiler:
What do you guys think of the Mid-Season Finale? Do you think they're adapting the Flashpoint story?

Hopefully as time goes by, Barry will surely learn how to do the tornado hands and the vibration particle shifting (when he phases through solid materials when he vibrates very fast). And damn that Dr. Wells!! Let's see what his actual true intentions are.

Also Captain Cold returning, along with Heat Wave premiering alongside. The Rogues are born.

By the way, what do y'all think of Constantine right now?

Spoiler:
What do you guys think of the Mid-Season Finale? Do you think they're adapting the Flashpoint story?

This is EXACTLY why I think that Ra's makes perfect sense in the Arrow-verse / Flash-verse TV shows.
In that story arc that you mentioned, [MENTION=5107]Taj Gill[/MENTION], Ra's is part of the H.I.V.E. council which is responsible for turning Caitlin Snow into Killer Frost.

Also Captain Cold returning, along with Heat Wave premiering alongside. The Rogues are born.

10418215_913335545345849_7402006881203332819_n.jpg

Plus, I heard Manu Bennet who plays Slade is teasing his re-appearance on the show as well. My theory is Amanda Waller is breaking him out along with Captain Boomerang to recruit them into the SS, how does she find the prison is something for the writers to pull out of their asses. http://comicbook.com/2014/12/19/manu-bennett-teases-slade-wilsons-return-on-arrow/

How does Waller find the prison?

1)Always have Oliver Queen on radar, whether he aware of it or not. Even if Ollie is not Waller's concern.....for now.

2)If I recall, that prison room was originally part of some A.R.G.U.S. bunker, before it was way long abandoned.

3)When season 3 ends, she might have her agents put him back on that island during the final flashback of the season.

Also looking forward to Atom in action once the 2nd half of season 3 starts. And I hope Laura can live up to her late younger sister's legacy as the new Canary.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Spoiler:
Everyone is hinting that Oliver gets the "Lazarus Pit" treatment. Whatever that comes to fruition on the show remains to be seen