Official Kreate A Character Thread

Name: ARROCK
Height: 6'1
Wieght: 200
Race: Human
Affiliation: Former Member of Black Dragon Clan, Former member of Darrius' Resistance, General of Edenian Army
Allinment: Neutral
Allies: Darrius,Jade,Kitana
Foes: Sonya, Jax, Cyrax

Stance 1: Tai Kwon Do
Stance 2: Karate
Weapon: Butterfly Knifes
Fatalities: Snaps Neck
2: Throws you on ground stomps on head.

Apperance: Dark Hair, Brown Eyes, Scar down Chest.

Bio:I had left the Black Dragon years ago, I was trying to escape my past, but the special forces won't let me, they hunt me down trying to capture me and one time they almost did. I nearly escaped and I found my self in The Realm Of Order, I entered the Realm right in the middle of a attack between the Seidan Guardsman and The Resistance. I met a man named Darrius, I joined his resistance to bring down the Seidan Government and kill Hotaru. Later I was Ambushed and thrown in a prison cell and i remained there for 2 years.
Late one night I heard intruders in the prison, I looked out my cell and saw a women with two soldiers behind her. They went to a cell and broke it open and freed a man. I yelled for them to let me out, the women came to me, her name was Jade, she said she would free me if I would help defend Edenia from an impending invasion. I agreed.
I helped defend Edenia from the Dragon King's armies. It felt good to be the good guy for once. After the war Jade and I fell in love with each other, we married and I was made a General of the Edenia Army.

Name: Hydro
Height: 6'4
Wieght: 185
Race: Hydroid(species of people from WaterRealm)
Affiliation: Good
Allies:Sub-Zero, Raiden, Sonja, Jax, Ermac
Foes: Baraka, Mileena, Rain, Dragon King, Shao Khan

Stance 1: Karate
Stance 2: Snake
Weapon: Sai

Special Moves: Sai Toss
Water Blast
Hurricane

Fatality: creates tidal wave and crushes opponet
Hara-Kiri: stabs self w/ Sai

Appearance: Black Hair, Blue Eyes, Fair Skin, slahes on arm and legs, green, blue, orange and black suit.

Bio: Hydro is the only ninja with the ability to control water. As a member of the new Lin Kuie, he is the lead male ninja next to Sub-Zero. His home is the WaterRealm. The WaterRealm has been attacked by the Dragon King and Hydro seeks revenge on the Dragon King for the abuse on his people.

serpentinenewshit7kt.png

Serpentine

5'8" 180 lbs
fighting styles: snake, slyther, double crossbones
alignment: nuetral
allies: reptile foes: everyone else
bio: serpentine was discovered by wanderer in the living forest. he sought to help the creature who had been hidden and imprisoned in a comatose state inside a slowly dying living tree. apparently she got too close and was swallowed up by the great oak. but when the man freed her and brought her to consciousness he was unpleasantly rewarded... she immediately feasted upon him. now after reuniting herself with the only living member of her species, reptile, the two can begin to rebuild their race. god help whoever stands in their way

(what looks like hair is actually snake tails. also i imagine her fatality involving the removal of her mask, revealing grotesque snake fangs which she sinks into her opponent with a venomous bite.)

p.s. this is not a completely original concept. i got the idea for a female reptile from another member of these boards, whose log in name happens to be female_reptile. you can check out her version of this concept on tygerlander.com

Here's mine.

Name: Shaquele O'Neil
Height: 7'4"
Weight: 280

Styles:
1. Shaq Fu
2. DEFENSE!
Weapon: Basketball

Special Moves:
Slam Dunk: Curls opponent into a ball, picks them up, and drives them to the ground
Dribble: Same as basketball, only he violently bounces them a few times instead of driving them down
Technical: Nothing fancy, just a quick elbow to the nuts

Fatalities:
KAZAM: Dribbles opponent until they explode
NBA Jam: Lights opponent on fire and dunks them through the ground, down into hell

Hara-Kiri: Summons Aaron Carter to write a song about him

Bio: I played in the NBA, but shit, I wanted to save earth, and whup that nigga Jax's ass. He's mad corny.

I must say this to Toby's bio, LMFAO! And here's mine.

Name: Vinnie 'The Brawler' Johnson
Height: 6'6
Weight: 18 stone
Affiliation: Evil

Stance 1: Street Brawler
Stance 2: Karate
Weapon: Lead Pipe

Apperance: Jet black hair, brown eyes, white skin, scar across his face, wears a red jacket with black jeans for first costume, wears Black Dragon clothing for second costume.

Bio: The British born Vinnie joined the ranks of the Black Dragon when he was only 16. He quickly rose through the ranks excelling as an enforcer and a hitman for the Black Dragon. At just 24 he had become the head of the Black Dragon's operations in Britain but kept to the shadows, preffering not to arouse the attention of the police or the Red Dragon.
After Kano disappeared into Outworld and the Black Dragon gradually became dismembered, Vinnie cut his losses and fled into the underworld of Europe, gaining his scar from another member of the Black Drgon who wasn't to pleased to see him go. For the last several years, Vinnie has been working as a bodyguard and as a hitman to various underworld bosses.
But just a few days ago, the ermergence of Kabal and the thought of a world dominated by the Black Dragon enticed Vinnie to become the new second in command of the reformed Black Dragon. Now under the pay of the major manipulator behind the Dragon King, the Black Dragon is more danegerous than ever.

Name: Robot Commander
Race: Cyber Ninja
Alignment: Neutral
Allies: None
Foes: Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor and Sub-Zero

Stance 1: Tai-Kwon-Do
Stance 2: Kickboxing
Weapon: Plasma Scythe

Special Moves

Chaingun-A chaingun comes out and fires at opponet
Invisibility-Become invisible
Ball and chain-A ball and chain comes and forces your opponet to "GET OVER HERE!"
Teleport Uppercut-Teleport and uppercut the opponet
Fatality 1: Uses scythe and makes a giant X on the opponet
Fatality 2: All parts of body open up and missiles fly towards opponet
Hara Kiri: Malfunctions and explodes

Bio

I knew the Lin Kuei was about to end. All of the ninjas were dead and my cyber ninjas were no where to be seen until Sektor appeared and nearly killed me. He took my Dragon Medallion but before he left, Sub-Zero appeared and defeated Sektor, taking the medallion for himself.

Alt. Bio

I was lying in my throne room, and soon was about to die until I had no choice but to automotate myself. Now full of energy and power, I shall seek revenge from the cyber ninjas for their treachery. I shall also get back my medallion from Sub-Zero. Once I get it, I shall be almighty and powerful. ALL WILL OBEY THE ROBOT COMMANDER!

name:spike

race:ninja

allignment:good

height:6'2"

weight:145

allies: sub-zero, reptile, rain, scorpion, ermac, noob

foes: shao kahn, goro, shang tsung

stance 1:vracker
stance2:ripeng
weapon:giant mace (its a ball with spikes on it)

moves: spike strike, crusher, spike throw, spike slice

hara kiri: opponent rips out his brain then blows up

fatalities, final crush, terminator, spike slash, eliminator

home realm: edenia (he lives in the caves)

bio1:I dont know why but for some reason the elder gods have broughten me to the earth realm.I do not know what to do......the elder gods have told me that all of my allies have been brought to earthrealm also and the only thing i can do now is reveal clues to why i was brought here and to search for my allies.

bio2:I have learned much from the clues that the elder gods have given me to figure out why they have broughten me to the earthrealm.I have met up with my allies and we have formed an alliance.With our combined strength we can conquer anything.The elder gods have brought us here to fight an evil force.......for now......all we can do is wait for the evil force...and when it comes we will destroy it.

Angorra

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 210lbs
Alignment: Elder Gods
Allies: Scorpion
Foes: Raiden, Shinnok, Onaga, Shao Kahn

Stance1: Pi Gua
Stance2: Wrestling
Weapon: Pitchfork

angorra0wy.png

Bio: Raiden has fallen out of favor with the Elder Gods. His harsh punishment of Shujinko and lack of compassion towards the imperfection of humanity have made him unfit to protect Earthrealm. As the goddess of war the Elders have decreed that I am to be the best replacement for him in these hectic times. There is a simple stipulation. I must defeat Raiden in Mortal Kombat. Angorra will finally prove her worth.

Name: Specter
Height: 5'4
Wieght:127
Race:Human
Sex:M

Stance 1:Tai Kwon Do
Stance 2:Ghost
Weapon:Specter Blade

Allies:Noob-Ermac
Foes: Everyone who is not my allie
Allignment:Evil

Bio: After the war of Outworld Specter had no were to go till he teamed up with Noob-Ermac. Together the three defeated Shoa Kahn and took over the realm of Outworld. Still Specter looks for his next challenge.

Name: Jack the Ripper
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 100
Sex: Unknown
Alignment: Evil

Allies: None
Foes: Most prostitues, Liu Kang

Stance 1: Karate
Stance 2: Sumo
Weapon: Surgeon's knife

Bio: After killing five whores on the streets of London back in 1888, I was eventually killed by a rouge who didn't want to see my carnage continued. I was eventually reborn into a new body, and with it, all of my past knowledge. I was disgusted with the state of the world in the age of 1999, and I could not stop my murderous rampages from happening again.

Alt Bio: Shang Tsung heard of my bloodlust and sought me out to compete in his Mortal Kombat challenge. I had no choice but to accept, for maybe this would quench my urges for taking life.

Fatality: He steps behind you and kicks your knees out so you're resting on them (Think Hotaru's neck-snapping fatality). He pulls out his knife, disembowels you, and wraps your intestines over your right shoulder. You fall over, and he stands there laughing.

Necrosis

Height:6'4"
Weight:250
Alignment:Evil
Allies:Shao Kahn, Goro
Foes:all who oppose Kahn

Stance1: moi fah
Stance2: hung gar
Weapon: double axe

necropolis4iu.png

Bio: I am Shao Kahn's captain of the guard. His wish is my command. All hail the great Shao Kahn, opposition will meet with destruction.

Name: Urgok
Height: 8'6
Wieght: 670 pouds
Race: Shokan
Affiliation: Good

Stance 1: Shkano (Ancient Shokan
Stance 2: Boxing (He's got 4 damn arms, why the Hell not?)
Weapon: War Hammer.

Fatality 1: Pulls the opponent's limbs off and throws the stumped body onto the ground.
Fatality 2: Lifts the opponent above his head and snaps them in half over his knee.
Hari Kari: Pulls his own head off.
Friendship: Pulls his opponents arms above their heads and tickles their sides.

Apperance: A huge Shokan with only one eye, wears a cloak with the Dragon symbol on it and spiked bracelets.

Bio: With the defeat of Prince Goro and Kintaro, Shao Kahn's favour passed onto the Centuar race, much to the chargin of the Shokan people. During the invasion of Earthrealm, a common soldier rebelled against Shao Kahn's forces. The rebel was Urgok, a common Shokan but tired with the iron fist rule of the Emperor.
Urgok deserted the death squads and started a resistance movement against Shao Kahn. With the victory of Earthrealm warriors, Urgok launched an attack on the Emperor but his forces were slaughtered by the army of Kano and Urgok lost and eye but managed to escape.
After spending several years in hiding, Urgok finally heard of the death of Shao Kahn and the rise and fall of the Dragon King. He then made his way to Shao Kahn's former palace only to see Havik resurect the Emperor.
Now Urgok needs to warn the Realm of the rising of the Emperor and prepare them for an even bloodier battle than before

KORE

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 230 lbs
Race: Human Sorcerer
Affiliations: Shang Tsung, Quan Chi, Shao Kahn
Alignment: Evil... or is it?

Stance1: Dragon
Stance2: Dominator
Weapon: Broadsword

finalkore5rq.gif
koronermegaman9az.png

Bio: When I was 16 I escaped this oppression called childhood by jumping through the Nexus into a new world. The Outworld. There I studied sorcery and kombat under the tutelage of one Shang T'sung. But for the last couple months I have been on my own, as my former masters have all been vanquished. With my skills refined I felt self sufficient and independant. But to my dismay Shao Kahn has resurfaced along with his despicable hordes.

Bio2: To ensure my independance and that of the realms I have no choice but to align myself with Kahn again and set my plans into motion. Reviving Shang Tsung and Quan Chi i have fooled them all. Three of us plegde allegiance to Kahn and set ourselves to achieving the fabled Trifactor of Sorcery, a tool that can over power even the Kamidogu. Kahn is pleased, but he has no idea that I will use this tool to destroy them all and ensure they cannot return in any form in the future. For the purposes of this plot, however, it is vital that the heroes of Earthrealm still see me as a threat. Nothing must stand in my way.[/img]

Name: Xevuis
Height: 6'7
Weight: 224 pounds
Race: Ghost
Affiliation: Evil
Allies: Noob Saibot
Foes: Sub-Zero

Stance 1: Baguazhang
Stance 2: Aikido
Weapon: Scythe

Special Move 1: The standard projectile. He throws a black fireball to the opponent.
Special Move 2: He telepots in front of the opponent and uses his Scythe for a quick surprise slash
Special Move 3: He dives underground for three seconds and doesn't reaappears until he attacks or the opponent uses a ground smash move.

Fatality 1: Using the Scythe, he cuts the opponent into little pieces
Fatality 2: Cuts the oppnent in half vertically and horizontally with his Scythe
Hara Kiri: Cuts his own body in half.

Apperance: A Black ghost with silver stains all over his clothes. He wears a Black Hood over his head and floats instead of walking. Nobody knows how he looks under those cloaks.

Bio: I used to be in Shao Kahn's army until I die in battle during the invasion of Earthrealm. Instead of just dying, I was transported to the Netherrealm where I met my leader Noob Saibot. Noob Saibot saw great strenght in me and instantly made me a member of the Brotherhood of Shadow. My first mission from my Master was to attract the Lin Kuei warrior Sub-Zero into his trap so that my Master himself has the chance to slay him.

Name: Regret
Height: 6'8
Weight: 231 pounds
Race: demon
Origin: outworld
Affiliation: neutral
Allies: goraka , kendo
Foes: koroner, urgok
Apperance:
lostvictory.gif

Stance 1:goju ryu
Stance:moi fah
Weapon:mugai ryu

special move 1: he uses his sword to impale the enemy
special move 2: he throws five throwing stars and miss the opponent ( the opponent think he has missed them when the come back and slice his sides
special move 3: he turns himself invisable and ends up behind the opponent and grabs him throws him up and puts his knee out and snaps his back

Fatality 1: he throws the sword runs at it, uses it as a spring board and after he land takes it out and the enemy splits in half
Fatality 2: he has the ability to summon spikes so he summons them in a ball around the opponent and BAM hes dead
hara kiri: he stabs himself with the sword throws his throwing stars and the come back cutting him into pieces

Bio: At a young age he would watch his father an expert swords man practice his sword skills. At the age of twelve he picked up his faters sword unaware that his father was behind him and with a quick swipe he cut his fathers head of and to this day he has never picked up a sword. until one day when a war broke out in outworld and his faimly were being threatened he knew he was needed

Name:Oni
Sex:unknown
Race:Tarkatan
Affiliation:EVIL
Weight:125 lbs.
Height:5'9
Allies:Baraka
Foes:Smoke,Scorpion,Bo rai cho

Bio:After the war in earthrealm i had almost had killed Bo rai cho but failed.So being banned from the Tarkatan clan i seach the realms for Bo rai cho.

Max Blade

Name: Max Blade (A.K.A Ying Yang Man)
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 180 lbs
Stance 1: Shotokhan
Stance 2: Hapikido
weapon: Metal Staff
alignment: Good
allies: Sonya Blade, Jax, Kenshi, Cyrax, Jhonny Cage
foes: Kano, Kira, Kobra, Mavoado, Hsu Hao

Bio: A Second rate fighter compared to his sister(Sonya Blade), Max Blade was a student of the shotokhan style and Hapikido style, he is known as the ying yang man because he knows two tottally opposite styles. He also uses the metal staff and is deadly with it. Max Blade's Idol was a warrior known as Kabal which is a mmember of the Black dragons. He hates Black dragons and Red dragons and his goal is to exterminate them, and make Kabal Join the Outworld Special Forces. Max Blade has the ability to mix his fighting styles together like mixing his shotokhan kicks with his metal staff. He has entered mortal Kombat 7 to accomplish 3 things...A)Upstage Sonya, B) Exterminate all Red and Black Dragons and C) Bring Kabal back to the good side.

mymkkomb9iz.jpg

Khronos
Height: 6'6"
Weight:210 lbs.
Race:psycho-Human
Affiliation:Good
Allies:Jade, Bo Rai Cho
Enemies:Havoc, Hotaru

Stance 1:Masai (Art Of Double-Edged Spear)
Stance 2:Shido (Art Of Agility)
Weapon:Dragon Blades

Appearance: (Look at Pic, that's why I made it!)

Fatal 1: Lunges deeply and impales opponent with spear. Blade that went through outside of body, other blade inside. Khronos walks casually around, and pulls end in body up really fast, it cuts opponent from abdomen to top of head.

Fatal 2: Khronos sets down spear, and holds hands out in front of body. The opponent grows older and weaker extremely quickly, until nothing is left, but his attire, bones, and dust.

Bio: Khronos has the ability to change time at any pace, whether is is to slow down, speed up, or just stop. He was born in the Netherrealm and Shao Kahn's Elimination Squad killed his mother and father. He found his way to Jade and was trained by her and joined the Freedom Fighters. He has his spear, because his father gave it to him as a gift, when he was only 8 years old.

Amber

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 175 lbs
Race: Specter
Alignment: Good
Allies: Scorpion
Foes: Mileena, Drahmin, Havik

Stance1: Trancend
Stance2: Vertigo
Weapon: Hackers (Daggers)

trueamber8yw.png

Bio: I was one of Scorpion's slaughtered clan many years ago. Having come into contact with him in the Netherrealm I begged for his tutilage. Scorpion has made me a significantly more effective warrior, and in payment for his teachings I pledged to follow and aid him in whatever path he chose.

Name: Nova Sinugaine
Height: 5'10''
Weight:123 lbs
Blood Type:O- Negative.
DoB:???
Race:Human/Angel, however his nemisis (Still undecided) has destroyed one wing and set the other on permenant flame.
Fighting Stance 1:Jiu-Jitsu
Fighting Stance 2:Bodhidarma (I made that one up)
Weapon: Double Swords: Kodachi (medium length sword) and Sakabato (reverse blade sword)

Allianment:Neutral
Allies:Sub-zero, Noob-Ermac (Yes you're my friend), Smoke,Bo' Rai Cho,Kintaro.
Enemies:Reptile,Scorpion,Goraka (Nothing against you personally, I just like your character and figure he could be an enemy of mine), Onaga, Drahmin,Sonya.

Bio:I have come from Edenia, Shao Kahn stole me away as a child....I was to be Kitana's husband, However Shao Kahn kidnapped me and trained me to become one of his top assassins,however I have chosen to betray my master and Edenia,Now I am a free man, A Bounty Hunter,I will hunt down my targets with ease,My current target :The one known as...Liu Kang.

Alternate Bio:So he has been killed and revived,So he has defeated my master countless times...That doesnt mean I can't stop him, not with Kintaro the Tiger Shokan at my side...I do know that Liu Kang has many friends who will try and help him, that is why I have tricked my enemy Goraka into coming after them...he believes that they are MY allies and will destroy them at whatever cost...I will become the new Emporer of all the realms!
Ending:I let Liu Kang escape....However I managed to kill my employer:Shao Kahn...Goraka is still chasing after my former target, And I had planned on becoming the new Ruler of the Realms...however I have seemed to awoken the One Being...Now Raiden is hunting me down for putting Earth realm in danger...And the One Being is beginning its reign of terror...Since I was the one who brought this menace...I must be the one to defeat it.

Fatality:Grabs opponents arms and bends them backwards, then takes one sword and rams it in their chest and then kicks the sword all the way through.
Fatality 2:Rams both swords into opponents head and then trips opponent...uses his burning Angel wing to make his opponent explode