Name: Void
Height: 6"6
Weight: 250
Race: Demon from the Netherrealm
Affiliation: Neutral

Stance 1: Shotokan
Stance 2: Shadow
Weapon: Spiked Hammer

Apperance: Wears a fully black mask that covers his entire face,much like noob, 2 chains that are dug into his skin that criss cross over his chest followed but his hands withs have a wolverine like charachteristic showing spikes out of his knuckles engravings on his arms(tatoos) for each person he has killed so his arms are filled with tatoos

Bio: Void who was origianally known as "The Shadow Ninja" was the top student at his dojo in Earthrealm. On a daily routine he would spar with his fellow students and win every time untill the invasion of the brotherhood of shadow in his town. He tried to fight off as many as he could but as he saw his fellow students lying lifelesss next to him his hope faded and he was defeated. He next awoke in a firey place, with charred skin and he noticed no life untill he saw oni's and zombies walking around. He knew he was in the Netherrealm and at this point he realized what he must do. He trained and trained, studying the brotherhood of shadow from a far and learning all the moves and how to defend against them. After being in the Netherrealm for so long the evil consumed him and he was confused about who he was. For a number of years he lay still untill awoken one day. he felt different....looked diferent...he wasn't sure what happend but he knows now is the time. Time to start his Vendetta aginst the Brotherhood of Shadow.

Kores reply to my "Super Freak Boss" Sprite in the art section prompted me to make my first entry into the Kreate a Kharacter thread. If you look at my current avatar, you will see the Creature in question.

Copyofultimatemkbossfreak.png

Name: Kalevanpojat (reaper of all flesh)
Age: Unknown, but probabaly at least a few hundreds of years old.
Height: Approximately 18 feet to the tops of his wings when standing relaxed
Weight: 2,200 lbs (about 1000 kgs)
Race: Cyborg/Shokan/Centaurian/Hydra/other undefined elements
Affiliation: None, not even his own races anymore. He is a race all by himself and lives with and serves the Dark Mages.

Moves:

Dark Ram - Charges forward and smashes anything
Horn toss - gets oppnet by his horns and throws them backwards
Hydra Attack - turns around and use his tails like huge crushing whips
Hydra Lasers - Shoots tails like lasers, one at a time, or all three at once for a massive attack.
Great Stomp - Rises on two back legs and stomps on Opponent. Tap High Kick for more stomps.
Grab and crush - Grabs opponent and smashes them to the ground.
Super Throw - Picks up enemy and throws them as far as they will travel
Wing fury - Kalevanpojat flaps his wings without taking off. This pushes the enemy back and makes it very difficult for them to move forward.
Invisibility - Like a Predator
Dark Teleport - Can appear anywhere on screen with no delay

Fatalities:

1. Demonic Crucifixion - Kalevanpojat holds the body of his victim over ehad with all of his 4 arms in the shape of a cross, then he rips them to 4 pieces then drinks their intestines and all their blood.

2. To Bloody Dust - Kalevanpojat stomps on his victims until they are nothing more than a huge mass of bloody pulp and bone jam on the floor.

3. Brutal Truth - In weapon mode kalevanpojat using all his 4 giant axes swings them all in syncronisation with one another hence chopping his helpless victims into quivering bloody sushi.

4. Freindship? Nope, he's no freindly with anyone, not even himself.

Stance 1: Hydra Destruction
Stance 2: Thunder Crush
Weapon 1: Great Axes (4 axes, 1 in each hand)
Weapon 2: 3 Hydra tails

Appearance:

Kalevanpojat is a hulking creature of mass destruction in Outworld. He has the lower body of a Centaurian with a strong metal under carriage (for protection from ground attacks when he is airborn) and steel guards throughout his body. Four massive arms, each one capable of smashing rock to dust, so a mortal would have absolutely no chance in a battle against him. He has three metal tails each capable of firing unlimited amounts of laser balls. He has massive wings so that he can fly, but only for limited amounts of time. Cybernetic implants in both eyes and in his skull. Each eye lase can destroy anything it hits. He also has the power to charge up his lasers for more power. He can genearate an invisible shield for a short amount of time which drains his metal powerpacks. Invisbility and the powet to change his colors complete the package making him a the most formidable fighter Outworld has ever seen!

Bio:

When the ninjas of Lin Kieu were transformed into cyborgs, it was not something new in the Mk universe. Kalevanpojat had been the vivtim of many many procedures that made him what he is today many many years earlier. Originally he started out life as a normal Centaur, leader of the extermination squads that ravaged the Earthly realm. At the time Kahn was Ruler of Outworld, when Kahn heard that a secret facton of Dark Mages were existing in Outworld he sent his Centaurians led by Kalevanpojat, to find them. All the Centaurs were destroyed by the unearthly power of these mages, except for one, Kalevanpojat. Submitting to death or transformation into a tool to be used by the Mages. Kalevanpojat had no choice. He was made into an abomination of Outworld species plus other species combined. And to serve the Mages in their unknown goals.

Closing Comments:

A few years later, the Dragonking was reawakend by two sorcerers (sung & chi) In the events that followed the Dragonking regained total control with the help of the undead army at his command. Knowing of Kalevanpojats existence in Outworld the Dragonking would first impose his dominance then seek the capture of Kalevanpojat to be made to serve his own ends. But the Dragonking will have met his match when he finalyl confronts Kalevanpojat.

Hence he will be the new boss after destroying the Dragon King :)

Nice ideas about the kreate a kharacter. I'm the newest member in this site. Don't worry about it. This is how my kharacter's profile is going to be like when I get MK:A:

Name: Dragona
Origin: Earthrealm
Race: Human/Raptor (if you can change race type or mix them)
Alignment: Neutral
Allies: None
Foes: Shao Kahn, Onaga

Bio: "I was enjoying the life at the city until Earthrealm was invaded by Shao Kahn and his Outworld goons and took nearly everyone's soul, including mine. I was tormented for the time being, but thanks to the Chosen Warriors of Earthrealm, me and everyone else's soul has returned to their rightful bodies, well except for mine. Somehow, it went to the body of a dead raptor, that was slain by Shao Kahn long ago, and mysteriously reformed the body in which I'm stuck in forever."

Bio 2:"After years of getting used to the body and changing to my human appearance, I went to learn martial arts in which it suits this body of mine, just in case the invasion starts again. Right now, I'm enjoying the life, until I received this scent that something bad is going to happen to the realms. As of now, I will travel to Outworld and stop the Dragon King from merging the realms and once I do that, I hope I can someday return to my old body. Suddenly, I found this mysterious man who too share the same problem as I have. At one point, I thought he was Noob Saibot, but I realized that his soul is not tainted and we traveled until we parted our ways to defeat our enemies before the realms are doom."

Fighting Styles:
Hand to Hand 1: Dragon
Hand to Hand 2: Ninjitsu
Weapon 1: Windmill Shurikens
Weapon 2: Dragon Swords

Special Moves:
Dragon Fireball: Fires a firece fireball in shape of a dragon.
Blazing Uppercut: He does a fiery uppercut that burns and sends them high up.
Rising Dragon Slash: He launches a back somersault kick and then finishes with an axe kick.
Shifting Attack: He does a quick dash elbow attack.
Explosive Atomic Axe Kick from Above: He teleports above them and does a huge fiery axe kick and sends them very high up from the explosion.

Fatalities and Hara Kiri:
Fatality 1-Heartburn of Hell: Dragona thrusts his hand to the victim's heart and holds on to it. He then shoots it to cause the victim to feel the pain from the inside befores they die. And finally, he lets go of the heart and then after the victim falls, the heart starts to burn before exploding into pieces.
Fatality 2-Skull Crushing Dragon Fangs: First, Dragona's right hand becomes a burning dragon head, then grabs the victim's head and squeezes it very hard. Finally, the upper part of the head is crushed before exploding. The lifeless victim is now on their knees and Dragona's right hand starts to cool down before shivering it, roaring at the same time.
Hara Kiri-Death Burner: Dragona fires a couple of heat seeking fireballs and opens himself as the shots start to hit him, causing him to burn into ashes before dying.

name: sinjin matae
race : human
height 5'10
weight: 183

allies:none
enemys:kenshi and anyone else in his way
alleigence: nuetral

special moves
force push
force pull
lunge
saber spin

fighting styles
style 1: jedi
style 2:sith
style 3: light saber

fatalities and hari-kiri
fatality 1: pushes opponent down and force pushes against ground until all body parts burst
fatality 2: takes light saber cuts off legs they crawl away then cut off arms then cuts body and head into two peices with one slice
hari kiri: force pulls opponent into him and opponents head busts his

apperanace: shaved bald with a black que and whited out eyes grey tunic
black pants grey light saber

name: Steve Burns
height: about 6'
weight: drugs made him light as a feather
allies: Nick Jr execs, Blue, Shovel Pale, Perrywinkle the cat
foes: the police force, his old cellmate named Bubba
allignment: his own

stance 1: BLUE SKADOO!
stance 2: jailhouse fighting
weapon: the dog Blue(dangles 'im by the tail)

Bio: after Steve Burns was caught doin drugs, his show got cancelled. When he was in jail, he saw this actor Johnny Cage makin a film about a "fictional" tournament he claimed he was in. He got out of jail, still messed on drugs, and passed out a day later, waking up at the tournament. He fought and fought with Blue at his side. His first opponent fought with little practice. eventually he died, miserably, after trying to do Cage's lift-kick. Leg broke, that eventually left him dead. No-one even noticed.

Name: RAMU
Species: Demon/Human
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 152 lbs
Allignment: Good
Allies: Kenshi, Kitana, Sindel, Jade, Fujin, and Hanzo
Enemies: Shao Kahn, Rain, Kameleon, and Havik
Birth Place: Edinia

Styles:
#1: Mata Ninjitsu
#2: Sinkumata (Savage style, demon instinct)
Weapon: Dual Chained Kitanas

Abilites: Whip Chain (short): U.D,1 : chain sword comes from underground and stabs enemy
Whip Chain (long): U,D,2
Vanish Drop: F,B,U,BLK : Dissapears then slices from sky on the opposite side
Mimic: Hold 4, 5 SEC : use players move for that round. picks at random

Fatalities:
#1: Doormat: Ramu stabs the opponent from the underground with his sword whip and tries to retrieve the Katana. When the sword and body will not seperate he tries again, breaking the arm. Again breaking the leg or neck havn't decided, then finally regaining the sword with some of the enemies insides still attached.

#2: Cold Cuts: Vanishing repeatedly choping off multple pieces of the body.

Hara-Kiri: Spins and twist his blades like nunchukus eventually slicing his body in half.

Bio: I was discovered by an elder women outside of the palace in Edinia, to were she took me in and raised me. I did not get to go out much because I was different, so different in fact I had to wear a cloak whenever I was granted the ability to leave the house. Most of my child hood I would sneak over to a nearby dojo were I would study the pupils of that school closely. I began to form my own way of this skillful and deadly style. I later dubed my invention Mata Ninjitsu. Later on in life I set off to venture the outsides of my homeworld. One day I stumbled upon a blind man. Not being able to see my appearance we struck up a good conversation, I was amazed at the insight and abilities he claim to possese. Challenging me to a friendly dual, I accepted certain of my self to win the fight... I was horribly wrong.
He used a sword by the name of a Katana. He was shocked to find out that I had never seen such a weapon and knowing my skill of Ninjitsu. I took his teachings with this weapon and also created, but yet another style the Dual Chained Kitana.....

I will stop writing here ppl probably wont read it anyway :roll: if you want me to write the rest on this thread please tell me

Ramu Bio Continues: Parting from my new allie I kept in my path finally reaching a portal. I had heard of other realms but had never seen none other than my own. The curiosity was unbarable. Traveling for what felt like a split second, I ended up in a twisted place. Trying to keep to my self I traveled in the shadows. Little did I know that I was being followed. My stalker introduced himself while I had stopped to rest. Called himself Havik, a strange looking being..... but who am I to critisize. He spoke of the one they called Emperor Kahn and how he had intentions on restoring him to the thrown. I knew very well of this Kahn! He was the one who had caused heart ache in my caretakers eyes. I guess he saw the hatred I possessed for the one he spoke of. So he attacked me. During most of our battle it almost seemed as if he liked the pain of my strikes. He kept muttering Chaos is power. To this day I do not understand this. It wasn't long until he fled from our spral, and I collected my self to proceed with my journey.

On my journey something amazing happened I was released of my hidious appearance and was given a beautiful one. Was this my own I wondered. There was no time to dwell on these maters I must continue my destiny. Still traveling in the twisted realm I learned the land was tittled Chaos realm, I found a man engaged in battle. For some reason the outfit he wore reminded me of a memory in my past. He started northward after finishing off an opponent. I began to follow this mysterious warrior and as I did I happened to catch a glipse of the fallin opponent. He lay with his head severed. A grusome fate... After hours of traveling the man finally stop dead like he was wating for something. He relized I was following him, but instead of an attack he made his way into a cave were there formed a portal. Without hesitation I leap in after the man were I found myself in the middle of Destruction. I was confronted by a women in greyish clothing with the face of a reptile. She slowly uttered the words "Mortal Kombat has begun. This will be true Armaggedon"!

name:Cyclone
height:5'9
weight:190lbs
race: oni,vampire
affiliation:scorpion, and trying to reform a powerful brotherhood of ninjas

stance1: oni
stance2L: vampiric
weapon: kitana

appearence:scorpions DA outfit only in black n white

bio: after being realesd from the void of the netherrealm to find the dragon king dead and his clan destroyed Cyclone looks for others like him to form a powerfull clan of ninjas that would rival tht of the elder gods.

Last edited:
I don't mean to take your name. It just is a good name for my character.
Name: Profit
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 240 lbs
Allignment: Neutral
Allies: Raiden, Sindel, Ramu, Hanzo, and Kitana (Use to be in love
Enemies: Shinnok, Quan Chi, Noob Saibot (Original Sub-Zero), Shang Tsung, and Goro

Description: Tall with slick hair black pony tail, tan skin color, eyes green, Middle eastern looking face, Gi like yun off of street fighter, but brownish red, spikes on top of his boots, taped hands, Yin Yang on the back of the outfit, and a arm band black.

Stance1: Judo
Stance2: Tiger Kun- Fu
Weapon: Three way Nunchaku

Moves: Upward Bicycle Kick' B, D, F, 4
Long Draw Grapple (Jumps at enemy and throws)' B, F, BLK
Flying Uppercut' D,F, 2

Fatality1: Seperation Anxiety' Flying uppercuts the head then throws the body.
Fatality2:Flick and Twist' Breaks Knee, then when they are on their knees snaps neck.

Bio: I was a warrior in the Mortal Kombat Tournament many years ago...
I defeated many men and women, but my victories were short lived. In a battle with the one known as Goro, I was cheated out of my next victory. As I got the best of him, Shang Tsung hit me with a fireball from behind, disabling me for a short time. But just enough for Goro to retaliate from my previous attack. Though most say I did perish, I had a much worse fate. Until the time of my imprisoners death, I would be cast into stone. Watching all around me grow, but not ever enteracting with them. Now as you know the death that creature has came I am set free. I will get my revenge and triumph in Mortal Kombat.

Ramu Bio 2:

Defeating the reptilian confronter, I ripped the skull from her charcoal body and placed it upon mine. As a momento of my first true victory and fatality. :twisted: There were bodies everywere. Was this the work of the snake women? I must go one to find the creator of such madness.

Now in a castel of some sort I heard moaning coming from a sealed door. Thinking of a way to get in I was interupted by a guard I believe. It took me no longer than a few seconds to do away with this infedel. How much blood must I shed. Now trying back at the closure, it suddenly opened on it's own. I entered with caution. This must be a trap I thought. Seeing a skeleton on the floor of this chamber, I was horrified. It was too late to save him. But to my amazement the man I percieved as dead was not. I found this out when trying enter the next room which was also locked. The fleshless body came from behind and started to strangle me. This was to be a true test. Would I survive?

I reworked the idea here a bit...

This is a continuation of the story for a character I made previously called Chi-Seng-Zu. It is the character called Flood which I drew a picture of. Just look at my avatar.

FLOOD (CHI SENG ZU)

Height: 5’10”
Weight: 167 lbs
Race: Immortal
Affiliations: None
ENEMIES: Quan Chi, All those who get in his way

Stance1: Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu
Stance2: 18 Taoist Palms
Weapon: Dual Straight Swords

Appearance: A Chinese man wearing a grey body suit with a grey hat.

BIO: In a battle with Quan Chi, the rain god Chi-Seng-Zu suffered a grievous loss. For the Rain God Circlet he wore was shattered and a great explosion occured. When the dust settled, Chi Seng Zu was still alive and present as a physical being in the world. But his mind was distorted by the shattering of his divine essence. He forgot his name and his status as an Elder God. He only knows that a mortal was responsible for his misery and he seeks revenge. Chi-Seng-Zu renamed himself stating, "I am the Flood and nothing shall stand in my way.." Will he embrace the way of evil or good? Only time shall tell...

ame: Venom
Sex: Male
Weight: 210 lbs
Height: 6"2'
Birth Place/Date: Living Forest/During MK3
Blood Type: Unknown
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Chameleon, Shang Tsung, Shinnok, Quan Chi
Enemies: Kung Lao, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Kitana, Sonya, Jax, Kenshi, Onaga.
Signature Quote: Your weakness disgusts me!
Fighting Styles: Monkey Reptilian. Read bio for more info.
Weapon: Snake Fangs. Knives shaped as snake fangs.

Story: During the invasion of earthrealm, a little boy witnessed his parents death at the hands of Motaro. He managed to run away, but got cornered by an army of centaurs and thought he would meet a certain death until a mysterious reptile-like creature defeats the centaurs using various powers like freezing teleknesis and lightning. After the battle, he asks how the mysterious warrior fought with incredible skills. The mysterious warrior leads him to an underground tomb beneath the living forest and before he leaves he asks the warrior if he will see him again. The warrior says yes in a tournement called Mortal Kombat. Afterwards, he goes in the tomb and trains for years until he perfects his skills in Mortal Kombat. After his training, he is turned into a reptile like creature. He has completed his training. Upon leaving the tomb, he sees a man dressed in a blue ninja outfit. He sees the ninja is being attacked by a bunch of mutants with blades coming out of their hands. Then he notices then man freeze a mutant. He then has a flashback of the man who helped him escape the centaurs, who also used freezing powers. He then decides to help the man by leanding him some power. After he helps the man, he disappers into the shadows waiting for the next tournement.
Ending: After surviving the Armageddon, he hears a call for his name and sees his old friend chameleon dying. He says my killer goes by the name of "The One Being". After burrying his body in the reptile tomb, he is greeted by Shang Tsung who offers him the chance of a lifetime. If he assists him in defeating Liu Kang he would grant him immortality. After killing Liu Kang, he becomes immortal. But when Liu is found dead, the chosen warriors of Earthrealm; Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Sonya, Jax, Kenshi, Raiden and Kitana seek to kill him. But now that he is immortal, he must chase after the One Being, who is responsible for Chameleon's death, all while avoiding Earthrealms warriors.

bio after the ending
After the killing liu kang i knew i was in for trouble but even the elder gods will not stop me in my quest to find the one responsible for my maters death...
I had to find answers who was the one being what was his purpose.... I knew master raiden could tell me exactaly who he was but raiden would never help me after what I did i must disguise myself there is one person I know who can help me but the problem is he could be dead I serched for hours but then came across the palace his palace i knew he had to be in their but on my way to the main door I heard someone behind me I quickly hid on top of a nearby tree to see who was entering the palace it was him the one who could help me Shinnok but what was he doing running into his own palace it was like he was running from someone but who I knew I had to wait and see. After he entered some one was chsing him it was....Bam no no no that was all i could think of as i fell from the 20ft tree i attacked from the back by a man with a blind fold on his eyes it had to be kenshi after my fall i could see the palace doors close Kenshi jumped from the tree and struck me with his katana i pulled out my snake fangs without hesitation kenshi had the upper hand i was on the ground but right before he could finish me off he was hit by a green flaming skull someone helped me it was the sorcerer quan chi after draining kenshis life force he told me who was chasing shinnok it was the ninja scorpion as we approached the palace grounds quan chi pulled out his broad swords i used kenshis sword after mine was destroyed in batlle i used my powers to turn it into a reptilian wepon we were ready..The doors opened as we enterd the main room we were confronted by someone we both new shinnoks new guard motaro i told quan chi to find scorpion i had a score to setlle with the my parents killer before i went into battle i thought wow todays my lucky day

ending: Motaro was not easy he had almost killed he took my wepon and impaled me with it but i was once agin rescued quanchi must have known motaro guarded shinnok cause goro and kintaro came rushing in with war hammers after making short work of motaro goro told me quanchi said motaro would be in here so we both made are way in to the throne room where quan chi and shinnok were aginst scorpion i wouldve helped but kintaro held me back and said three aginst one isnt fair if thesse two cant kill him than they dont deserve to live ..knowing they cant win quanchi opened a portal and threw scorpion back to the 5th plane of the nettherrealm after they regained their strenghth i told shinnok of my plan i wanted him to disguise me into a good guy so i can ask raiden of the one being...but shinnok had other plans we would recriut all evil that was left and force raiden into telling us who the one being is after we found all we could we were unstopable it was us:Me,Shinnok,Quan Chi,Kintaro,Goro,Noob Saibot,Smoke,Sektor,Rain,Baraka vursus them;Kung lao,Johnyy Cage,Sonya Blade,Jax,Raiden,Cyrax,Fujin,Subzero,Ermac,Scorpion,Kitana,Sindel,and Fujin.....it was armageddon all over... This time only one will survive..

it was a deadly battle the first to go was jax we knew we would win if we played smart by sending goro and kintaro out making there be less good guys we would easily take over until this green light blinded all of us we thought it was ermac we were wrong after the explosion all was left were Me,Shinnok,Quan Chi,and Raiden we won we have defeated earth i would now know who killed my master but it wasnt over scorpion came from the netterrealm and threw his spear into shinnoks chest with shinnok wounded me and quanchi attacked but scorpion was strong stronger than our powers combined i knew what i had to do i went invisible and got him from the back after scorpion was done we made our way torwads raiden laying there dying i asked him who is the one being who is he but all he said was you idiot you will die ..you ask who the one being is ..youllfind out but let me tell you but before he could tell me shinnok blasted him with his amulet no..no i said he was gone raiden was gone id never know until i looked upon the cliff behind shinnok and the i could see a dragon human like creature it was like me only bigger could it be king reptile..or my master no it was him the one responible for chameleons death i had no strength i took all the strength i could from the earthrealm warriors it made me stronger but would i be strong enough as i looked at the two sorceres we were ready the one beings first move wasthesse two tentacles he threw them at us i dodgeed them but it seemed quan chi and shinnok were takken but it was like they didnt try to move after absorbing them the one being pointed at me and laughed and said in the voice of shinnok you are an idiot you were simply tricked into killing the erath warriors you really thought we didnt know who the one being was well now you know its the forces of uss onaga,shaokahn,shinnok,and quanchi now we will kill you. you see now that the earth realm warriors were dead NOONE COULD STOP ME!! not if i could help it it was scorpion its like this guy cant die but i needed the help hey scorpion shutup you ass he said i was trying to kill thesse two the whole time but your ignorence kept interferring now look what were up aginst we cant win ..thats right said the one being you cant win and than another voice oh why yes we can subzero youve returned yes im back after killing noob saibot my brothers soul returned now we are one are you guys ready now we were sure to win and we did the one being was strong but not for three of us we took him out one by on first it was quan chi than shinnok than shaokahn and now it was just onaga after we killed him sub zero froze him than scorpion broke him with his spear i then melted the rest of the body parts he was no more but what weould we do with the rest we sent them into the netherrealm thats it we won it was over as we rested we were greeted by the elder gods we were told we have destroyed all evil and it was time for us to go up above and we will have statues build in our honor as the three of us watched the earth from above we seen a new threat being made some one revived quan chi shinnok and shaokahn some one took their power but the elder gods wouldnt let us they said wait for a new generation of fighter to stop this evil and thats was it we thiught mk was over we would have to watch a new generation take place with new goods and new evil it was Mortal Kombat All Over

im going to make another probaly later tonight
yes its long but please rate

Name:Snow
Height:6'2"
Weight:120 lbs
Race: Human
Affiliation:Lin-Kuei AND Shirai-Ryu
Birth Place/Date: Ice Caves/During MK1
Blood Type: Unknown
Allies: Raiden, Liu-Kang, Kung-Lao, Noob
Enemies: Johnny Cage, Noob, Scorpion, Onaga, Goro.
Stance 1:Shotokan
Stance 2:Hapkido
Weapon:Kori Blade

Appearance:Golden Shirai-Ryu Mask, a white ninja suit with golden seams(I think...)

Bio:

Last edited:
Name: Jerrod
Height: 176 cm (sorry, I'm Brazilian =P)
Weight: 78 kilos
Affiliation: King of Edenia

Stance I: Kazumi
Stance II: Adenius
Weapon: Royal Staff

Appearance: An old man, has beard and a white moustache below his big nose. Wears a crown and an earth-colored tunic.

Bio: Edenia, under the rule of King Jerrod and Queen Sindel, used a fighting tournament to defend the planet against potential invaders. Shortly after the birth of Princess Kitana, the dark emperor known as Shao Kahn successfully invaded Edenia and took the life of King Jerrod. Shao Kahn then sapped the realm's energies, causing Edenia to become the vast wasteland called Outworld. Shao Kahn took Sindel as his queen and Princess Kitana as his step-daughter. (Taken from TRMK.org)

Name: Tien Shen
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 157 lbs
race: human
allignment: good
allies: Sub-Zero, Smoke, and the ShaoXing clan
foes: Scorpion, Shinnok, Lin Kuei, Baraka, and Quan Chi

Stance 1: Eagle Claw
Stance 2: Dragon
Weapon: Frost Staff

Fatality: freeze opponent, then performs lightning fast punches, thus resulting in enemy falling to pieces.

Bio: once a member of the Lin Kuei, Tien Shen was accused of traitorial actions, but by the master. the only comrades that believed he was innocent were Sub-Zero and Smoke. But Tien Shen was chased from the Lin Kuei in an epic battle. He then retreated to the clouded peaks of the Kunlun mountains in China, where he created a new clan with his followers: The ShaoXing ninja clan.

Last edited:
Kreate a Kharacter

Heya guys! Its been a very very very long time since ive been here, so i thought id bring back an old favorite forum. This iwas our favorite way to express how we think the MK characters should be like, but now, MKA is coming out and you CAN make your own character! So when that happens, post the information you did or will put in your characters in the game. Thanks and you're welcome!
BRING BACK OLD SCHOOL!

Name:Sanstao
Height:5'10
Wieght:369(Because he's a Cyborg)(ever heard of heavy metal)
Race:Cyborg
Clan:Lin Keu
Sex: Tuedays
M/F: M

Fighting Styles

oDd DoG:Stance 1
FX Touch:Stance 2
Solar Saber:Weapon
Apperance:A Green cyborg created by the lin Kue.He has Wires on the back of his back and the back of his helmet.Armor looks almost invinsible and almost is.When he low kicks or low punches he looks ltke an upside down,green L(weel duh).

Bio:Sandstao is acually a code name for LK-G44S.The 4th cyborg assasain made by the Lin Keu.He looked just like Reptile(when he wasn't a cyborg)exept isn't a reptile.His main special is ducking down like he's gonna do Sub-Zero's freeze and shoots sand.The opponent reacts to it how he/she does when reptile does his Acid Spit,plus it freezes him/her for 6 seconds,while frozen,they look like a sand sculpture!Sandstao in robo mode his main special move is well,your favorite Cyborg's mive.Sandstao is like chameleaon.he can do all the cyborgs' moves/combos/fatalitys,exept he can do them all at anytime.he dosn't go to cyborg to cyborg,he stays the same and does all 3 cyborgs moves,plus a few secret mives of his own.

I just copied/pasted this from back when i couldn't spell, so please excuse my bad grammer/spelling errors.

Name: Arahc Tal
Height: 9'2"
Weight: varies*
Race: Tarkatan/Shokan Hybrid
Affiliation: Altworld

Stance 1: Shokan
Stance 2: Hunter
Weapon: Wrist Blades

Appearance: Above average shokan build with light brown skin, tarkatan teeth and blades, and an odd digit medium between the two, possessing three toes on each foot, and four fingers per hand. He wears a gold and orange colored outfit very similar to Shao Khan's (minus the mask/helmet). In addition, his wrist blades have been carved to have hook-like, serrated edges.

Bio: The emperor of "Altworld", a twisted and decrepit version of reality, where even Shao Khan has been slain by Arahc Tal's hand, who has now managed to merge its Outworld with Earthrealm. Originally created in the flesh pits of Altworld's Shang Tsung, Arahc Tal mixes the size, brute strength, and four arms of a shokan, with the deadly blades and teeth of the tarkatans. And he now seeks to conquer the realms of our own reality.

X-Ray: He lifts the opponent up with his lower arms, and grabs their shoulders with his upper, then he throws them down onto his knee, breaking their jaw. Then he holds the opponent's wrists with his upper arms, while he uppercuts their elbows breaking them the wrong way. Now holding on to their arms just above the elbow, Arahc Tal throws the opponent onto the ground, shattering the back of their skull.

Fatality 1: (Severe Heartburn) Arahc Tal grabs the arms and legs of his opponent with all four of his arms, and holds them close to his body, then he forms a large electric/fireball with his chest. This melts away the front of his opponent, before he blasts it the rest of the way through.

Fatality 2: (Chunky...) He extends all four of his wrist blades toward the opponent and causes his electric/fire energy to course and arc between them, forming a grid-like pattern. He then releases the energy, cutting through the opponent, and turning them into large, meaty chunks.

Babality: He generates an energy ball over his chest, and stares at it in awe, then he accidentally fires it, knocking him onto his bottom and causing him to cry.

*I say this because his alternate costume is nothing but his skeleton (however, he's still dressed), but it's coated in metal, and his heart has been replaced with what appears to be a miniature sun. This is because, when he tried to enter "our" dimension, basically, he died, but was resurrected by Altworld's Quan Chi. His ribcage can also open up, revealing his heartsun. (this is what he happens anytime he uses his chest energy attacks, including his fatality.)

Last edited:
Mortal Kombat vs DC Comics? Awwwww yeeeeeah! I would love to take Batman :)

So my character would be Batman.

However, since I need to make my own here we go:

Name: JAYZON
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175
Fighting style: Muay Thai, Kick Boxing
Affiliation: None:
Famous for assassinating Top Level KGB members, Yakuza Mafia and Hells Angels.
Weapon: Nunchucks

Name: Boss C.
Date of Birth: 11/18/1989
Height: 5'4
Weight: Unknown
Sex: Female (Or Transexual)
Alignment: Good (Neutral when she gets very angry.)
Abilities: She uses weapons that are enhanced with elements due to technology (just think of the weapons similar to Dying Light or Dead Rising).

Throw (Deadly Hickey): First, she hops over the opponent, making herself stand behind him. Next, she stabs him at the side of the neck with her knife. Then, she does a German Suplex on the enemy.

No Variation and All Variations: Uses punches, kicks, a pistol, grenades (incendiary, nitrogen/ice, fragmentation, smoke, and electrical) and her pocket knife. She also has a power up (basically when she gets angry) where she gains extra defense, attack power, and agility. She uses a first aid kit to heal herself.

Variation 1 (Impaler): She uses attacks mostly from her elemental (fire and electrical) Yari/Spear.

sh2152.jpg

Variation 2 (Slicer): She uses attacks mostly from her elemental (fire and electrical) Katana.

latest

Variation 3 (Punisher): She uses attacks mostly from her elemental (fire and electrical) Baton (used like a whip or riding crop in the style of bondage and S&M).

zhujingqian_134739126_s.jpg

*All the special moves of the weapons (based on each variation) will have the fire and electrical element activated when enhanced.

Appearance: She's an Asian woman who is a dominatrix who specializes in a variety of weapons (mostly Japanese weapons) and can use ANYTHING as a weapon for PUNISHMENT. ;)

X-Ray: First, she uses her pocket knife to slice her opponent with one swing. Next, she stabs the enemy at the groin while showing X-Ray damage, making the opponent bend over. Then she starts stabbing the opponent at the chest and abdominal area multiple times. After that, she knees the victim at the jaw, making him across the screen.

Fatality 1 (Slumber Party): First, she slaps the opponent's face, making him turn around. Next, uses the hilt of the spear weapon to jab the back of the enemy, making him fall on his face/stomach in a prone position. Then, she shoves the spear (blade first) inside the victim's rectum and activates the electrical and fire button, electrocuting and burning the loser. After that, she removes the weapon out of the body, jumps up, and pins the head to the ground by impaling the back of the head with the staff. Lastly, Boss C. does a pole dance as a victory pose while making sure not to get burned by the flaming dead body.

Fatality 2 (Hentai Hero): First, she uses her katana to impale the abdomen of the opponent. Next, she turns on the fire and electrical element of the blade, shocking and burning the opponent. Then, she swings the blade to the side, slicing the abdomen open with intestines coming out, as the loser bends over while still burning up. Lastly, she decapitates the loser with the blade.

Fatality 3 (Shock Therapy): First, she uses her elemental baton to hit the back of the knees, making the opponent go on his knees. Next, she shoves baton on the enemy's mouth and activates the elemental button, burning and electrocuting him. Then, she removes the weapon out of the mouth and swings it at the burning victim's head, shattering the head into pieces.

Fatality 4 (Love Is Blind): First, she uses her pocket knife to stab the opponent at the thigh and slices the site open. Next, she gets the blade out and uses her unarmed hand to rip off the thigh bone. Then, she shoves the thigh bone in one eye and the knife in the other eye. After that, the victim screams in agony. lastly, she kicks the enemy at the chest, making him fall on his back.

Fatality 5 (Suck On This): First, Boss C. uses her gun to shoot both of the opponent's knees, making him go on his knees. Next, she walks up seductively to the enemy. Then, she shoves the gun in his mouth and shoots him, leaving a massive hole through the head.

Fatality 6 (Dominatrix): First, she b**** slaps the opponent (with the last slap causing him to fall on the ground on his back). Then, she curb stomp's the victim's head several times until the head gets completely crushed (with the last stomp involves grinding her heels on the crushed face).

Friendship (Private Show): A stripper pole shows up at the stage and she starts dancing on it.

Babality (Spread the Love): Baby Boss C. uses crayons and draws a rainbow with hearts around it on a paper. Then she shows it to the audience while laughing in a cute manner.

Brutality 1 (Bullseye): She shoots her opponent at the head with the pistol, leaving a large hole at the spot. (The enemy must be standing on the ground. Enhanced version will shoot the head once and shoot body multiple, leaving big holes on the sites that were shot before the corpse falls to the ground.)

Brutality 2 (Can Opener): First, she hops over the opponent, making herself stand behind him. Next, she stabs him at the side of the neck with her knife multiple times. Then, she swings the blade outwards, opening the victim's neck as blood pours out. After that, she does a German Suplex to the loser. Lastly, when the body hits the ground, the head rips off the body. (The throw must be the last hit.)

Brutality 3 (Boom Boom): Boss C. tosses a fragment grenade (or 2 if enhanced), making the victim's body explode into pieces. (The grenade toss should be the last hit.)

Brutality 4 (Head Kabob): First, she uses her spear weapon to hit the opponent at the groin, making him bend over. Next she shoves the spear at the enemy's eye (making the blade protrude through the back of his head) and tosses the body over her head (he gets shocked and burned in the enhanced version during the process). Then, the body rips off the head in the process while the head remains impaled on the staff.

Brutality 5 (Splitter): Boss C. jumps up and slices the opponent vertically in half with her katana.

Brutality 6 (Animal Abuse): First, Boss C. makes the opponent walk on all 4 limbs by smashing her baton on his shoulder (making him bend over) and then hops on his back (butt first). Next, she uses the baton to spank him several times while riding on him. Then, she stands up (to make sure she will not get burned nor shocked from her next move) and shoves the baton in his butt. Then, she activates the elemental button of the baton, shocking and burning the loser while leaving it there for a LONG time until the remains completely ignite into flames.

Brutality 7 (Cremation): She throw's a incendiary grenade (or 2 incendiary grenades) and burns the opponent to death. (Two incendiary grenades will make the enemy incinerate the enemy until he is burning skeleton. The grenade toss should be the last hit.)

Brutality 8 (Outrageously Shocking): She throw's a electrical grenade (or 2 electrical grenades) and electrocutes the enemy until be burns up. (Two electrical grenades will make him burn and explode. The grenade toss should be the last hit.)

Brutality 9 (Shatter to Pieces): She throws a nitrogen grenade (or 2) and freezes the opponent while he's on the ground. Then she does her uppercut to shatter the enemy into pieces. (She must be close enough to do an uppercut and the opponent must be on the ground in order for this to work. The uppercut should be the last hit.)

Brutality 10 (Fall to Pieces): She throws a nitrogen grenade (or 2) and freezes the opponent while he is in the air. Then the frozen enemy falls to the ground and gets shattered on the ground. (The enemy must be in the air. The grenade toss should be the last hit.)