Official Kreate A Character Thread

What the hell? *scratches head* How is this an Armageddon thread? It's not like these characters are gonna be in the game.

Heh, Yeah that should be interesting. I guess we'll see just how many of these I'm capable of making. Certainly not Neptune I'm pretty sure. :lol:

Name: Cyber Noob
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 475 lbs.
Alignment: Evil
Allies: None
Foes: All

Stance 1: Monkey
Stance 2: Mitzu
Weapon: Pulse Blade

Fatality 1: Claw Smasher
Fatality 2: Koded Killer(teleports behind enemy, shoots out 4 claws, each rip off a limb at the same time, body hemerges on ground)

Bio: After getting beaten to death in the last tournament(deception), Smoke's cybernetic body was on the verge of shut-down. Noob, nearly dead as well, found only one way to live on--take over Smoke's body. Noob crippled over to the cybernetic vessel and slid his shadow-form through the suit, attaching to the inside and growing onto it. Now as one, Noob and Smoke work together more than ever to make one deadly spectre assassin.

Name: Shen Starrom
Height: 5 7
Wieght: 120
Race: Human at one point, but now he is just a breed of his own
Allies: Reptile, Nitara
Foes: Too many to count, but Shao Kahn is at the top of his list

Stance 1: Snake
Stance 2: Dragon
Weapon: His own tail

Apperance: He looks like DBZ's Trunks at the age of Fourteen, but with DBZ's Cell's Tail. Also, when Shen let's loose in his real form, he shows yellow serpent eyes, and serpent fangs

Bio: During the age of Shao Kahn's Reign of Terror, Shen's Highly Mystical and Technological Society was one that was conquered by Kahn, however Shen was one of the smartest of his world and unleashed a devistating weapon, a symbiotic and fully sentient tail that attached to Shen's body and Shen used it to absorb life from his enemies. When Shao Kahn seemingly died, Shen was only left with his immortality, which had been nearly four thousand years. But Shen now hears rumors that Shao Kahn is alive, and vows to stop him, no matter how many lives will be lost on the way.

Name: Miryana
Height: 1,65 m
Wieght: 52 Kg
Race: Edenian
Allies: Kitana, Sindel, Jade, Liu Kang, Dayana
Foes: Tanya, Shao Khan, Onaga, Mileena

Stance 1: Tae Kwon Do
Stance 2: Ninjitsu
Weapon: Sword

Apperance:
miryana4ic.jpg

Name: Dayana
Height: 1,64 m
Wieght: 50 Kg
Allies: Kitana, Sindel, Jade, Liu Kang, Miryana
Foes: Tanya, Shao Khan, Onaga, Mileena

Stance 1: Muay Thai
Stance 2: Ai Ki Do
Weapon: Whip

Apparence:
dayana3fv.jpg

Bio:
Miryana and Dayana are twin sisters. Their parents was killed by Tanya, first they die, Kitana become to the place and defeat the bad girl. She save the two child and she entrust this baby to Jade that take care of they like a mother. Now the baby are become two powerful girls, and they are ready to kill their best enemy, Tanya!

Name: MC Hammer
Height: 6' 8"
Weight: 253 lbs
Race: Human; African-American
Alignment: He cant pick a side!
Allies: Jax and his old record company
Foes: that whitey, Shang Tsung!

Stance 1: Shotokan
Stance 2: Hammer Time!(dance position)
Weapon: Hammer(duh!)

Bio: After going unto bankruptcy and selling out, MC Hammer disappears and resurfaces in a trashy apartment in LA. He hears about actor Johnny Cage dying in Mortal Kombat, coming back to life, and fighting in it again. Finding it to be his last chance, MC Hammer joins the tournament in hopes that he'll gain popularity and jump-start his music carreer. Sadly, MC Hammer dies trying to do Scorpion's backflip-kick.

Here in Brazil there´s a very popular internet joke about Lindomar, the "Brazilian Sub Zero". This all began when a babysitter defendant to spank the children she should take care of was arrested and, a few weeks alter, freed. (It´s very common in South America...) When she went out the jail, there were lotsa persons waiting for her, wanting to spank her. One of them - he, Lindomar - jumped from the crowd and applied a perfect "open losangle" flying kick - just like Sub Zero. The photo was sent by e-mail for millions of people, and the legend of the Brazilian Sub Zero has begun. Here is the image.

lindomar.jpg

Let´s think how could be a Lindomar character.

Name: Lindomar
Origin: Earthrealm
Allignment: Good

Allies: Sub Zero, Smoke, Frsot, Kenshi
Foes: Deadly Alliance, Hotaru, Scorpion

Styles: Drunken Fist / Shotokan / Ninja Sword

Moves: Freeze, Slide, Flying Kick

Fatalities: kicks the enemy´s head out/ freezes his torso and breaks it with a punch

"I am Lindomar, Brazilian pupil of Sub Zero. He taught me all his techniques...and now my master needs me to help him defeating the worst of all demons. I must not fail...or the world will die."

Name: Horaka
Height: 6'8
Weight: 270 lbs.
Race: Tarkatan
Apperence: One blade, standard Tarkatan suit (original Baraka costume), steel boots

Alignment: Nuetral
Allies: Raiden, Goro
Foes: Onaga, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn, Tarkatan

Stance 1: Silat
Stance 2: Mantis
Weapon: Blade

Special 1: Blade Rip (Stab opponent, slash out the side)
Special 2: Flying Shard

Fatality: Uppercut Impale (Uppercut opponent into the air and as they fall, they land on his blade)

Bio: In my early adulthood, I was tired of the constant changing of masters and betrayals... One day I had enough, and started to slay every Tarkata in sight... Baraka opposed me and I was victorious. Aware of my insanity and betrayal towards the Tarkatan, I left. I was given total freedom of who I wanted to serve... or not. In my early adulthood I met with Goro and had seen the treaty take place between the Shokan and the Centaurs along with the Princess Kitana. After what I saw between Goro and Kung Lao's decendant, I admired what they had done. After the 4th Mortal Kombat, the Deadly Alliance had formed to bring back Onaga the Dragon King. I fought with the dragon king but was defeated with the addition of losing one of my blades. After this I had just heard of Goro's death and the death of Raiden's student Lui Kang. I came to Raiden to train me in the arts he showed Lui Kang. I am now ready for the battles ahead.

Name: Cyrus
Height: 6'
Weight: 198 lbs
Alignment: Good
Allies: Edenia and Scorpion
Foes: Shao Khan, Rain

Stance 1: Royal Guard
Stance 2: Dragon
Weapon: Ninja Sword

Bio: At the age of twelve i trained to become an assassian. I trained very hard and eventually became Princess Kitana's guardian. However all hell broke loose when Shao Khan invaded and fused Edenia with Outworld. Seeing all this choas happening I fled to Earthrealm and join the Shira-Ryu Although it is said that everyone died from there I once again managed to escape. It was during this time my friend Scorpion tracked me down and enlisted my help. I accepted not knowing what else to do...

Bio 2: Scorpion trained me very hard and was pleased to see how I advanced. He told me that in reality he was dead and was a spectre with a thirst for vengance. He also said he was in Outworld recently and saw Shao Khan and at his side...RAIN!! After I heard that news I immideitly went to Outworld. That coward Rain will pay for betraying Edenia he will pay!

Hmm i have notice that there are like 2 kreate a character threads one here and one in fute mk games i think....and the mod for that one gives out karma for the ones in that thread but i can't seem to find it its confusing as hell!

dude. it's the same thread. anyway...

os.jpg

Name: Ostarii
Height: 6'7"
Weight: 260 lbs
Stance 1: Centaur
Stance 2: Silat Variation
weapon: Cutlass and shield
Race: Centaur
alignment: nuetral
allies: Goraka
foes: Baraka, Sheeva
bio: The battlefield lay littered with the bodies of the fallen, the damned. The shokan prince had fallen, the wraith had blood on his hands. He strook me a glance as if marking me, his saphire eyes hardly a window into his soul as black as his skin, then vanished. I was alone for a moment, then I heard the thundering of Tarkatan feet. I swung around to see the bitch who had slain my commander, the bitch known as Sheeva, followed by a tarkatan horde like no other. I could tell my time was up.
Suddenly, from nowhere another of those four-armed filth-merchants appeared, clad entirely in black, dark red and charcoal cape floating as he descended from above. He plunged into the middle of the mass, and immediately severed cadavers and limbs where flying in all directions. Sheeva shouted and the forces parted and retreated, and there was the shokan, unharmed, each of his four arms extended into a blade like those brandished by the mutants. As the horde fled, the blades retracted into his arms with a soft hiss, and he approached me. As I backed against a rocky corner, he was upon me and placed his hand next to my head. I let out a small murmer. His dry lips parted, revealing razor sharp teeth. "I need your help, Centaur"... With no army to return to, and my life in debt, I gulped, and nodded.

sorry, bit of a long one, got carried away.
After departing Rei and Widowmaker from my MK fiction, i needed a new companion for goraka, and i thought an enemy of the shokan would make a great ally to an abomination like himself. and seeing as he is part shokan, i figure it's like a romeo and juliet thing, with goraka being abandoned by the shokan and ostarii being cast away from the centaurs.

InfernoScorpion said:
Hmm i have notice that there are like 2 kreate a character threads one here and one in fute mk games i think....and the mod for that one gives out karma for the ones in that thread but i can't seem to find it its confusing as hell!

Malitor stopped giving Karma to EVERYONE... he decided to give it out to only outstanding posts. See Below:

Malitor Greymaulkin said:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!

As of now.. any more posts to this thread will not recieve TMRKarma. While yes there are some good character designs, I would say for the most part, most of them are Krap. Enjoy this thread for the love of creation and not for the reward of TMRKarma.

UPDATE!!!

On popular demand, some posts will receive Karma, but only if they are well thought out characters and follow the format which I specified. If you want to see an example of well thought out characters, look at any of the ones that KoRoneR has posted.

name, airrider ( air-rid-er )
from, windgate
allinment, good
height, 6/7
element, wind
style1, windgate gaurdian
style2, cyclone
weapon, galesword
special moves, galeblast, airball, and tornado
fatality1, creates giant tornado and then it sucks up opponent, then he throws sword into tornado and it cuts them up into little bits
fatality2, creates an air vortex around his opponent then sucks his/her bones, blood, etc. out through the mouth
harakiri, sucks himself into a created tornado and it rips him apart
bio- I am airrider of windgate, grandson of fujin, son of fujin's son olibu. I was fighting my father in mortal kombat when the dragon king came back from the grave. when raiden used his suicide attack, I was just outside the castle, I was to late. before I was discovered and killed, I went off to find my grandfather, we must plan an attack to destroy the dragon king and the one bieng.

image of what he looks like

airriderfake2cz.png

hades4fx.gif

Hades

Height: 7'0"
Weight: 350 lbs
Race: Minotaur
Alignment: Evil
Allies: Brotherhood of Shadow, Noob Saibot
Foes: Centaur race specifically... but pretty much everyone.

Stance1: Pi Gua
Stance2: Monkey
Weapon: War Club

Bio: Hades is a sentinel of the NetherRealm loyal only to its' new ruler Noob Saibot. He has been placed in direct command of all of NetherRealms forces. Very little is known about Hades, as he keeps to himself outside of battle. All that is clear about him is his goal to wipe out the Centaurs in return for his service to Saibot, and a burning desire for a final showdown with his old rival Motaro.

GIPSY.jpg

Geepsa

Race: Edenian ninja
Alignment: Good
Alies: Kitana, Jade, Sindel
Foes: Mileena

Stance 1: Fan Zi
Stance 2: Kenpo
Weapon: Snake staff

Bio:
I'm the four of the three ninjas Mileena, Kitana and Jade. I was a child friend to Kitana and Jade. Years, I was under question, but now I'm fighting for the forses of light, and no one is going to stop me.

Special combos:

1. Vanishing winds
2. Lifting kick
3. Neckbreak
4. Scream
5. Star ball

Fatalities:

1. Head chop: When the opponent is dizzy, Geepsa run into him, doing him a lifting kick, and opponent's head chops away.

2. Kiss of the snake: Geepsa throws her staff into the enemy. The staff transforms into a snake, and the snake eats the enemy like anaconda.

JSOOGES said:
Actually I think Goraka gives Kore, some very good competition. :wink:

Quite true. I wish however that more of our talented artists would compete with me. K1llKano is an excellent artist but generally just focuses on fakes, and the rest of out best artists, including you yourself Sooges, seem to focus mostly on Signatures.

I have to admit that I wasn't very impressed with Gorakas first few sprites, but I'm sure some people thought the same of my first few. But Chupacabra, as I regularly praise him for, seemed to be his turning point in quality. :D