VS Thread

Kickinwing420

With the YES/NO thread coming to a close, some of thought it might be a good idea to start up a new voting thread.

Instead of voting yes or no, were going to be voting for who would win in a fight. Please try and consider BOTH of the fighters abilities before voting for your favorite right away.

The rules of the versus match are pretty simple..
The fighters cannot have outside help
The fighters cannot know of the fight before hand.

That's pretty much it...You're more then welcome to discuss/debate as much as you would like...Just try and make sure that you make your vote clear. It'll make it easier to count at the end of rounds.

ROUND 1

Scorpion
scorpion vs.jpg
VS
subzerovs.jpg
Sub-Zero​

FIGHT!

Last edited:
Sub-Zero

I'm a bit bias and I apologize but if we were going to be 'realistic', Boon would never let Sub-Zero win over Scorpion. However, at the most extreme conditions, ice would win. They're about equal, but I root for Sub-Zero!

Scorpion.
(if Bi-Han was killed by scorpion then liang has no chance.)

Also just a thought for future vs matchup you could also mention which stage they are fighting on?
(don't think it makes too much of a difference but it is something to think about. I just think it's adds a bit more flavour... you could just pick one randomly)

It is fixed, given that this new Sub-Zero, regardless of which one it actually is, has a Grandmaster variation (meaning that he probably becomes Grandmaster or kills the Lin Kuei Grandmaster in MKX) and IS a Cryomancer (meaning that he has Ice Powers).

It is fixed, given that this new Sub-Zero, regardless of which one it actually is, has a Grandmaster variation (meaning that he probably becomes Grandmaster or kills the Lin Kuei Grandmaster in MKX) and IS a Cryomancer (meaning that he has Ice Powers).

Wouldn't he still be an assassin?

Does Sub-Zero have the dragon medallion and what brother is it?

The Sub-Zero "Grandmaster" variation does have the Dragon Medallion on him in MKX.
Despite if its Bi-Han, Kuai-Liang or a new Sub-Zero, the "Granmaster" variation does have it and it hints at 2 possible scenarios (IMO) in MKX, with Sub-Zero either being Grandmaster or killing the Grandmaster and taking over.

Wouldn't he still be an assassin?

Not necessarily.

If it's Bi-Han, and he is the Elder Gods' Champion (heavily hinted at) he could have a new purpose and not be an assassin.
If it's Kuai-Liang and he somehow comes back, MK9 hinted at him not being an assassin and just avenging his brother.
The only way I see MKX SUB-Zero being an assassin is if it IS a new Sub-Zero and he becomes an assassin.

What classifies and assassin is someone who kills people with the use of stealth so he won't get caught.
So as long Sub-Zero does that, he's an assassin.