Did Boon just confirm Michael Myers as DLC?

I buy the Kollector's Edition and get everything anyways. Has any character in MKX been disappointing. Freddy was a great addition to MK9 it brought in allot of people to the MK community!

Oh, sure. So we should now expect Tweets about Freddy Kruger, Jason, Leatherface, Ghostface and whatnot, right?
Also, why retweet that comment, only to reply "Oops" and a winking smiley?
Give me a break.

Ed Boon would never flat confirm a character on Twitter since he likes to surprise people. Besides, Michael Myers would be a repeat of Freddy and Ed Boon said no more repeats. I feel like NRS should make a horror fighting game instead after MKX.

We got Freddy Krueger cause the new movie came out around that time. There is a new Friday the 13th next year. calling it, Jason Vorhees is the guest character

The new Friday the 13th movie is released by Paramount Pictures without Newline Cinema and Warner Bros being apart of it. A WB game to promote a movie from Viacom would never work. Time Warner and Viacom are rival companies.

The new Friday the 13th movie is released by Paramount Pictures without Newline Cinema and Warner Bros being apart of it. A WB game to promote a movie from Viacom would never work. Time Warner and Viacom are rival companies.
That's why Marvel characters won't work in MK either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I can't stand this horror movie guest character bullcrap. Personally, i don't think they mesh well in the story. what's the predator gonna do, fly down from his planet? Freddy worked because he exists in another realm, not just some giant slow ass serial killer that kills stupid teenagers. maybe the predator would work but thats about it i think, but i dont want any of that movie crap to be in it

I can't stand this horror movie guest character bullcrap. Personally, i don't think they mesh well in the story.

It hasn't been confirmed who the guest character will be, and anyway, they won't be part of the story. They're just in the game. For fun.

Guest characters are fun gimmicks. Ever since Soul Caliber did their guest fighters, the guest fighter trend started. I'm surprise it took MK so long to do guest fighters and they didn't do the idea back during the 3D era.

That's why Marvel characters won't work in MK either.

Well WB did work out things with Disney for the Lego Marvel game. Ed Boon admits that he likes the idea of Deadpool in Mortal Kombat. Deadpool's dark sense of humor would fit in the MK universe.

I can't stand this horror movie guest character bullcrap. Personally, i don't think they mesh well in the story. what's the predator gonna do, fly down from his planet? Freddy worked because he exists in another realm, not just some giant slow ass serial killer that kills stupid teenagers. maybe the predator would work but thats about it i think, but i dont want any of that movie crap to be in it
Well, there's gonna be a guest character, so bloody well deal with it.

I dont remember sf having a guest character ever, and they've had success, I would preffer not having any guest for mkx specially since we're getting a ton of new fighters buy if it's inevitable I would want an interesting character from a non horror movie.

^ Dude, there are literally what? 4 guest characters in the SF4 series? (Poison, Hugo, Cody and Guy) and in SFxT there was bad box art megaman, Cole Macgrath, Kuro and Toro, Hugo, Megaman, Poison and Guy.

Think before you make retarded posts

I dont remember sf having a guest character ever, and they've had success, I would preffer not having any guest for mkx specially since we're getting a ton of new fighters buy if it's inevitable I would want an interesting character from a non horror movie.

Who cares what Capcom does with Street Fighter. Netherrealm Studios doesn't need to attempt to copy everything Capcom does with their fighting game.

And as Kzaoo said, they have had guest characters.

^ Dude, there are literally what? 4 guest characters in the SF4 series? (Poison, Hugo, Cody and Guy) and in SFxT there was bad box art megaman, Cole Macgrath, Kuro and Toro, Hugo, Megaman, Poison and Guy.

Think before you make retarded posts

In all fairness, those characters were already Capcom's intellectual property to begin with. In fact, Final Fight characters have been included in SF games as early as 1995, when Guy and Sodom were included in Street Fighter Alpha. I heard a rumor that Final Fight's originally planned title was "Street Fighter II".

If you don't like guest fighters then don't play as them. I know people who don't play as guest fighters in the Soul Caliber games and the 3rd party characters in Smash Bros.

If you don't like guest fighters then don't play as them. I know people who don't play as guest fighters in the Soul Caliber games and the 3rd party characters in Smash Bros.

On the other hand, the only reason I bought Soul Calibur IV was to kick some ass with Darth Vader. Not that I love the idea of guests in MK, but that's because from a story perspective I feel it's the strongest fighting game in that area...but money talks.

Michael Myers doesn't fit in MK, point blank. Why? The most basic reason I can think of, game speed. With Freddy, at least he could theoretically move as fast as other characters. Myers, or "The Shape" if I'm being nerdy and correct, doesn't move fast and sure as hell wouldn't have projectile knife moves circa Kano-- He's a slow and precise stalker who toys with his prey, knowing that as much as they try they can't escape.

In all fairness, those characters were already Capcom's intellectual property to begin with. In fact, Final Fight characters have been included in SF games as early as 1995, when Guy and Sodom were included in Street Fighter Alpha. I heard a rumor that Final Fight's originally planned title was "Street Fighter II".

yep it was Originally going to be street fighter two. if u ever played street fighter one, it's noting like a "fighting game"

Why do you guys bring up Story when it comes to guest characters? Guest characters are only guest to Arcade modes. They have nothing to do with the story they are just their to play with and Kill. it doesn't matter if they fit or not they could put Pikachu in.

What about Leatherface? Chainsaw moves and Cannibal Fatalities could be pretty badass! I believe that WB owns the rights to him.