Changes /Tweeks you would make from what we've already seen!

jdnice11

Undoubtedly there is still much of the game that has yet to be seen and info that has to be given. But from everything we've see so far. What changes would YOU make which would make the game better for you?

I would tweak Quan Chi's Summoner variation. Only a small bat... really? That's it? For a Netherrealm sorcerer with the souls of fallen kombatants at his disposal, I thought the bat was pretty disappointing.

I would tweek Sub-Zero and allow for a basic Ice Parry / Ice Clone move to be universal among all 3 variations.
I would also tweek Raiden and allow for a basic Teleport to be universal among all 3 variations.

I find it to be utter horse shit that those 2 characters have 1 of their iconic moves tied down to just 1 variation each.

For the moment, I would change Kano's last part of his X-Ray. After he snaps the neck he just throws the opponent. Since he already has them in a headlock he could do one of 3 thing. A DDT, A Suplex or A Powerbomb. All X-Rayed finishers!!!

I also Agree with Quan Chi Summoning something other than a bat. Having him summon the dead heroes would be awesome and also great cameo filler!

I want X'Rays to have more complex inputs. Like double qcf's or something.
It just feels better imo.

[MENTION=18204]Rolling_Toaster[/MENTION] now that you mention that, i just noticed it! But im cool with it (no pun intended), It fits the costume. But you always have the Alternate costume could have the blue mask.

- I would remove Scorpion completely.
- I would have Sub-Zero be Kuai Liang and still be a cyborg ninja.
- Cassie's neck would be less elongated to look more natural.
- I would also give Cassie her other haircut as shown in this render: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140618235104/mk_/images/9/9a/MKX_Cassie_Cage.png
- I would give D'Vorah some kind of hair, perhaps to appear like Kerrigan's from Starcraft. Her being bald looks off.
- I would make Raiden's outfit look more like his MKDA alt.
- I would change Kano's cyborg eye to look alot more smooth. As it is now, it looks rather blocky and generally badly designed.
- I would change the Variations so they wouldn't physically change anything on the characters, but simply be shown in text either above the X-Ray meter or below the character names at the Health meter. The only items that would be added to the character is if they will use a weapon in a certain Variation, such as Kano's knives or Kotal's sword.

So far, these are the changes I'd like to have made.

- I would remove Scorpion completely.
- I would have Sub-Zero be Kuai Liang and still be a cyborg ninja.
- Cassie's neck would be less elongated to look more natural.
- I would also give Cassie her other haircut as shown in this render: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140618235104/mk_/images/9/9a/MKX_Cassie_Cage.png
- I would give D'Vorah some kind of hair, perhaps to appear like Kerrigan's from Starcraft. Her being bald looks off.
- I would make Raiden's outfit look more like his MKDA alt.
- I would change Kano's cyborg eye to look alot more smooth. As it is now, it looks rather blocky and generally badly designed.
- I would change the Variations so they wouldn't physically change anything on the characters, but simply be shown in text either above the X-Ray meter or below the character names at the Health meter. The only items that would be added to the character is if they will use a weapon in a certain Variation, such as Kano's knives or Kotal's sword.

So far, these are the changes I'd like to have made.

Jeez reading this made me want to take a dump. :shot:

Anyway i actually don't feel that agitated with anything i've seen thus far that's made me feel like it has to be changed or be tweaked.
If anything i would like:
- quan chi to be able to summon different beasts from the netherrealm not just demon bats.

make xrays less boring, and focus on other body parts, every thing is always the skull and the ribs.....break some legs, arms an clavicles

change quanchis shitty split down the middle fatality

i agree with you all about Quan Chi's summoner variation. he needs to do more than just that bat. like he should summon zombies from the ground that grab your feet, or summon his crazy horse, or a freakin dragon or something. it would also be cool to see Quan Chi do the other characters fatality like on mk4.

I would tweek Sub-Zero and allow for a basic Ice Parry / Ice Clone move to be universal among all 3 variations.
I would also tweek Raiden and allow for a basic Teleport to be universal among all 3 variations.

I find it to be utter horse shit that those 2 characters have 1 of their iconic moves tied down to just 1 variation each.
ALL of the Klassic Special Moves need to be universal. There is no excuse for Raiden's Teleport or Sub-Zero's Ice Clone being variation exclusive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

ALL of the Klassic Special Moves need to be universal. There is no excuse for Raiden's Teleport or Sub-Zero's Ice Clone being variation exclusive.

Agreed 100%.
That's like making Scorpion's Spear specific to only 1 variation and making his Teleport specific only to a 2nd variation.