MKX comic

Ohhhh.

Well I agree with you there.
You're talking to somebody who's got every issue, volume, and compendium of The Walking Dead

Tsk tsk, you youngins and your fondness for the 3D games :rolleyes:

He is right though. They are not totally ditching the 3D era, Ed Boon said that they are avoiding repeats. I think they may kill off 3D era characters that they killed off, but not everything from the 3D era has been ignored. Onaga is still mention in Shao Khan's bio in MK9, so his origin has not been changed. Characters from MK4 - MKA still had background cameos in MK9, I do think NRS has not forgotten them completely and we haven't seen the last of them.

Honestly when it comes to issues I prefer digital because I tend to lose them but when it comes to paperbacks I like to have a phyiscal collection

I can go for Digital but doesnt really matter as long as I get to read them!

Im more curious as to who will be 40 characters in the comics!

I wish it were physical. I live right next to a comic shop and don't like reading shit on a monitor.

Umm did i miss something? Why would you think that? Nothing was stated or suggested that we wouldn't get anything until the comic was released.
All this is, is promotion for the comic so MK fans who want/crave a bit extra can have something while the game is still being hyped up.

I hope you are right man! Its true I haven't seen it being noticed anywhere yet, though I was just thinking in the "What if" scenario :O

Last edited:
I just wish I can read it, no matter the way. Seems like I can't miss it, for story purposes, it shall be an interesting gap between the games.

I wonder if the Red Dragon killing off the rest of the Black Dragon could be possible too? It could play a big part of Kano's story in the game after being frozen, he finds out the Red Dragon has killed off Jarek, Tasia, Tremor, No Face and Quinn and wants to wipes out the Red Dragon. They could have a scene where Kano rips out Hsu Hao's cybernetic implant and killing him which explains on how Kano could got his cybernetic implant.

I wonder if the Red Dragon killing off the rest of the Black Dragon could be possible too? It could play a big part of Kano's story in the game after being frozen, he finds out the Red Dragon has killed off Jarek, Tasia, Tremor, No Face and Quinn and wants to wipes out the Red Dragon. They could have a scene where Kano rips out Hsu Hao's cybernetic implant and killing him which explains on how Kano could got his cybernetic implant.

Like the way you think my friend!!!

Also found this today. Q&A with Shawn Kittlesen

Like the way you think my friend!!!

Also found this today. Q&A with Shawn Kittlesen

Dude! I seen that yesterday, and listen towards the end of the video, why did the fatty say "December" while its coming out in Januari? Is there maybe they aren't telling us?! CONSPIRACY!!111111111

Really liked the interview though, it seems they are doing it right giving the privelegde to a REAL mk fan that knows what hes doing!

Dude! I seen that yesterday, and listen towards the end of the video, why did the fatty say "December" while its coming out in Januari? Is there maybe they aren't telling us?! CONSPIRACY!!111111111

Really liked the interview though, it seems they are doing it right giving the privelegde to a REAL mk fan that knows what hes doing!

Noticed that to, but i ignored his ignorance.
But I also heard the Comic is primarily going to be about Scorpion (Go Figure) is that true. Don't get me wrong thats all well and good but i would want other characters to get equal treatment.

Also the Comic is taking place from MKI up to MKX?

Noticed that to, but i ignored his ignorance.
But I also heard the Comic is primarily going to be about Scorpion (Go Figure) is that true. Don't get me wrong thats all well and good but i would want other characters to get equal treatment.

Also the Comic is taking place from MKI up to MKX?

Hmm man if that would really happen, it would be very disapointing for fans of other characters.

The comic will start right after MK 9 and go up to 5 and 15 years in or something I heard in some interview, I think it was actualy said in this interview as well if I remember correctly

I cannot wait to get my hands on this. I kinda prefer that it comes out for the Kindle because I like to travel a lot, and I don't have that much room in my drawing pad to have a bunch of comics sitting in. So I'd like to have it on my phone or iPad mini. I have several Borderlands comics on there, wouldn't mind having more comics to read through when I'm on the road and such.

And about this comic's story, I personally do not have an issue who they're going to be focusing the attention on. If I was really that disappointed about what the comic is going to be about, I won't waste my money on it. However, I'm not the type of person that gets all butthurt because it's about Scorpion. He may not be my top three favorite character in this series, but I don't hate the character either. I'm interested in knowing what they're going to do with the story after reading various stuff about it, so they have someone who will buy the comic(s).

Frankly, people who constantly say that the developers are spending too much of their time favoriting someone is really starting to aggravate me. Not on this site, but since Blizzard updated Warcraft with a new patch, people keep complaining about how the developers are favoriting one class more than the other and such... The issue has just been popping up a lot recently and it is getting very tiresome to keep reading complaints about it.

But of course, that's my problem to deal with.

I'm actually looking forward to some Scorpion lore.
For a character so prominent, he's portrayed really shallow.

Scorpion initially sparing Sub-Zero's life in MK9 was a great moment for him. Showed that he wasn't a mindless zombie.