Anyone watched NHL last night?

scorpion's car

How you doing all anyone into NHL at all.?

Watched a few mins of the opening game, but due to stormy weather that lasted for 8 hours my NHL night was short lived, not like a missed much.

I'm a Calgary Flames fan and they lost 4-2 against the Canucks, could have done better but its early days yet.

Just a shame that NHL in the UK isn't as popluar as it is in the states, but me and my best friend make do what we can, he's LA Kings fan and the one that got me into the NHL in the first place. :)

EDIT

Lol, to anyone who read it, disregard my original post. I misread "NFL"...and then skimmed the OP so it never sunk in.

To cure the irrelevance and my carelessness and keep this tread on topic, I'm psyched about NHL being back. Wings playin' the Bruins tonight. Too bad I'm way out in upstate NY and I gotta try streaming the game.

I sometimes have to settle watching the Sabres, and well...that's not always a happy situation. But hey, they literally cannot get worse than last season.

Last edited:
EDIT

Lol, to anyone who read it, disregard my original post. I misread "NFL"...and then skimmed the OP so it never sunk in.

To cure the irrelevance and my carelessness and keep this tread on topic, I'm psyched about NHL being back. Wings playin' the Bruins tonight. Too bad I'm way out in upstate NY and I gotta try streaming the game.

I sometimes have to settle watching the Sabres, and well...that's not always a happy situation. But hey, they literally cannot get worse than last season.

lol no worries at all. :)

What time is that match on?, watching the flames Vs Oilers, I'm pretty conifident we can take them on. :)