Countdown To Release!!!

Plus King Jerrod was a good guy supposedly. Why would he posses Ermac? I could see him, becoming an influence on Ermac's conscience, but not possessing him completely. I don't believe in anyone possessing any character really.

Yea, i just don't like the idea of it at all. IMO it would ruin the character before it's even begun to blossom....

Plus King Jerrod was a good guy supposedly. Why would he posses Ermac? I could see him, becoming an influence on Ermac's conscience, but not possessing him completely. I don't believe in anyone possessing any character really.

Probably no other reason than to turn Ermac against which ever evil warlord is ruling Outworld or attempting to seize control of it. Being a former King of a once powerful realm, Jerrod will no doubt carry considerable influence over the other souls.

It is also worth pointing out that Ermac has been a good guy before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Probably no other reason than to turn Ermac against which ever evil warlord is ruling Outworld or attempting to seize control of it. Being a former King of a once powerful realm, Jerrod will no doubt carry considerable influence over the other souls.

It is also worth pointing out that Ermac has been a good guy before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I know. I'm saying Jerrod possessing Ermac doesn't sound like a good guy thing to do. I know Ermac becomes good. I like Ermac on the Forces of Light. I'm just saying, let Ermac be his own character.

I know. I'm saying Jerrod possessing Ermac doesn't sound like a good guy thing to do. I know Ermac becomes good. I like Ermac on the Forces of Light. I'm just saying, let Ermac be his own character.

The thing is, according to Ermac's MK9 ending, King Jerrod's soul is among many other warrior souls in Ermac. It makes sense seeing how Shao Kahn killed King Jerrod, and many other Edenians I presume, and had Shang Tsung construct Ermac through the many souls they've consumed.

But yeah, I agree, Ermac should only be identified as Ermac. But out of these scenerios, this one makes the most sense. I just don't think it needs to happen though. If it does, the end result should hopefully be Ermac remaining who they are, in my opinion.

Nothing and/or no one should have any influence on Ermac's conscience; he's definitely his own character. We don't need another beta-Tsung gumming up the works :-(

Ermac has had one of the most interesting character developments for me. Watching him move from nothing more than a graphical glitch rumor in MK1 to the character he's become is pretty mind blowing.

35. Sareena is an underrated character, her depth & importance to the story and ties to characters is too often overlooked. I've talked about this in other threads so i won't harp on too much.

So do you mean her demonic "form?" From what i remember those who can't/don't have the power to retain there original form only reside within a certain level of the netherrealm... so, no I don't want that.
I want to see her in her original form that way she can have a part in the story along with the brotherhood of the shadow and subby.
Thanks to the new timeline we could have that.

#34: Well, Shao Kahn possessing CSZ seems gimmicky, and the mystery woman, if added at all, warrants something more than "Now she's JADE!"...so Jerrod possessing Ermac it is.

35. I don't really care for Sareena.

But Shinnok has a demon form that I wouldn't mind seeing again.
In fact, I was thinking the other day that it could be cool to see Shinnok's demon form as the final boss.
Then you could have normal Shinnok as playable, and demon Shinnok non-playable.

35 - I think it would cool if Sareena changed in and out of her demon form through combos, special moves, and fatalities. And would add an interesting layer to the character.

35. Sareena is a really boring character IMHO, even if she's a bit underdeveloped. The more things they can give her to boost her up a bit, the better.

Question 31: Sheeva

Question 32: Honestly ever since Tekken got into the whole customizing route, I say no. Partly because I believe customization lead to the characters having the same damned primary and secondary outfits (with the exception of Jin) for three iterations now.

Question 33: Horrible, work is hectic.

Question 34: Jerrod being the "main soul" of Ermac would be cool, just so he becomes good again.

Question 35: Cutscenes only.

36) The main hero
37) Raiden (Or JC if he's in cause it would make a nice call back to how he was also in the first chapter of MK9). Another I think could work is Cassie Cage if the start the game right before the big finale then take us back to the end of mk9 to show how this all came to be.