Countdown To Release!!!

Is favorite BGM a future question? I'm tempted to answer this one based on BGM...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

5. Favorite Arenas...

Lumber Mill (MKA)
Shao Khan's Coliseum (MK9)
Cathedral (MK9)
Jade's Desert
Living Forest (MK9)
Dead Pool (MK9)

My favorite mini would of been Test Your Might from the original MK but I spent many hours playing Chess from MKD. That was a blast. I hope they do something cool oike that again.

The Sub-Way MK3. The music made me want to kick someone's ass in style.

My favorite mini would of been Test Your Might from the original MK but I spent many hours playing Chess from MKD. That was a blast. I hope they do something cool oike that again.

The Sub-Way MK3. The music made me want to kick someone's ass in style.
Damn, MK3 had 3 of my all-time favorite stages, 2 of my favorite Stage Fatalities, and 3 of my favorite stage BGMs. I'm sure BGMs and Stage Fatalities will be future questions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

These 3 were my faves
The_Fire_Well.jpg

Mk2_wasteland-1-.png

The_Street.png

Q4: as I skipped the console only games, the only minigame I remember spending time with was Test Your Might in the Arcade Period and in MK1 on my PC so I would say that.

Q5: I rarely picked one arena but I'm in love with MKX's designs. The Jungle and the Kove are beautiful.

If I must pick one from previous games I say The Subway (MK9) because of the stage fatality. Smashing your opponent's face into a passing train is funny as f***! :) Plus I love that amped up music.

5. I forgot to mention Kratos' stage!

6. Favorite Stage fatalities...

Kratos' stage, Dead Pool, and Living Forest.

Second question: really can't remember, when I knew I could do many, I did all. Probally it was "toasty".

Third Question: I love them all, but there is something mysterious between me and MK:D, MKA and MK4. With Arcade Kollection, I prefer playing MK1.

Fourth Question: without a doubt, Motor Kombat (MK:A). Konquest doesn't count, right?

Fifth Question: The Pit II at night really caught my eye.

Sixth Question: I just can't decide this one :laugh:

Second Question: MK4 with the Cheats Menu lol.

Third Question: MK:D without a doubt due to it's sheer replayability factor for single player.

Fourth Question: Chess Kombat, I loved the spells, etc.

Fifth Question: The Tomb/Kombat Tomb and The Armoury, both from MK2.

Sixth Question: The Pit 2 Fatality, I was amazed at the time with the view.