Countdown To Release!!!

6. Same as the last question; the Bell Tower. Love seeing the effect of falling through 6 floors before landing on the spikes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

My favorite mini game was galaga from MKT
My favorite stage was the red portal in mk2..was hoping to see a revamp in mk9.

Just want to point out that I checked with distributors and the European release date is going to be April 17, 2015 - which happens to be a Friday. In other words a 3 day delay between the US and the EU.

I don't think this has been pointed out yet, AFAIK.

I know NRS/Ed mentioned the 14th with a global launch in mind, but according to the latest info that I have that will not be the case.

4 ) What is your favorite mini game?
5 ) What is your favorite arena?
6 ) What is your favorite stage fatality?

4 ) Puzzle Kombat - I still play it, to this day.
5 ) The Pit (MK1) - Arcade version with the heads of John Vogel, Ed Boon, John Tobias and Dan Forden on the spikes.
6 ) The Prison (MK4) - That stage fatality was my favorite because the body parts flew all over the place, with the head hitting the camera and leaving a blood stian. :laugh:

Second question:

What was the game you performed your first fatality?\

Third Question:

What is your all-time favorite Mortal Kombat game?

Fourth Question:

What is your favorite mini game?

Fifth Question:

What is your favorite arena?

Sixth Question:

What is your favorite stage fatality? (Death traps don't count)

1. Already answered

2. MK2 Scorpion's first Fatality.

3. Mortal Kombat 2. But my runner ups are MK4 & 9

4. Chess Kombat. I still play it all the time.

5. The Well from MK4, the theme from it was always the darkest to me. It's actually a tie between that, the Portal from MK2 and The Living Forest.

6. The Living Forest stage Fatality in MK9. I always wanted to see the trees eat someone in the original games, so it was cool to see that for the first time.

Just want to point out that I checked with distributors and the European release date is going to be April 17, 2015 - which happens to be a Friday. In other words a 3 day delay between the US and the EU.

I don't think this has been pointed out yet, AFAIK.

I know NRS/Ed mentioned the 14th with a global launch in mind, but according to the latest info that I have that will not be the case.
I think that delay has to do with industry standards. Here in Yankee World, music, video game, and home video products are released on Tuesdays. Friday may be the standard in another region.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think too that is the case. It's no big deal. Plus hey, Friday...

As for a KE, according the info that I have there should be one and it shouldn't be as limited in amount as it was with MK9 - at least in Europe.

Yeah, I think too that is the case. It's no big deal. Plus hey, Friday...

As for a KE, according the info that I have there should be one and it shouldn't be as limited in amount as it was with MK9 - at least in Europe.

Just be sure to stay offline for those 3 days, or at least from MK websites until you get to play the story mode yourself.
People suddenly forget who to use spoiler tags during releases.