Quan Chi Revealed

Rider

ViO1X48.jpg

Last edited:
GODDAMNIT U BEAT ME TO IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 10/10

But was this the reveal?!?!?

Daaaaaaaamn!! I mean we knew he'd be in but still, he looks pretty badass... Looks like his MK4 costume?

Im so happy and disappointed at the same time, this Quan chi is sooooooooo bad ass omfg I love it, though we waited so long I had hoped to get like a few reveals in 1 big trailer :"(

But anyway that ending with the fatality I understand why they show it on Kano, and not on Cassie cage jesus christ thats messed up haaha i love it

I was really bitter about how Quan Chi had just butted in and taken over alot of the plot points of MK9. I didn't feel he belonged there, but should rather stay in the background and pull the strings. So I had a major dislike for Quan Chi for a long time, and before MK9, I actually liked him.

After having seen this trailer... I actually kinda like him again. He looks cool, his moves are rather cool... It's not the reveal I wanted, but hopefully they will come later.

So what do we know? He seems to have abilities that would fit Shang Tsung and Noob Saibot, so they might not return. Scorpion has a variation where he summons demons to help him, kinda like Noob did with his shadow, so it does indeed point to Noob not returning for MKX.

The Summoner variation reminds me a bit of Nakoruru and her hawk in Samurai Shodown, which I find rather interesting.

Overall a good job on ol' Quan Chi, imo. ^^

I feel like spammers will love him!
God this skulls throwing, 9 portals... i am not really happy.

That fatality is just haunting! I love it. His design and everything look awesome and has anyone taken notice how the quality of the graphics seem to keep improving? I'd say the only disappointment with me is that he was an expected character, but this game is looking to be by far the best MK to me. That dark, brutal and cinematic atmosphere is so impressive.

I. Am. SPEECHLESS! I don't care who they reveal next because at this point, I wholeheartedly believe that this game will surpass all expectations in the end. Good job NRS... Good job.

What i LOVE though are graphics! That horse looks sooo well done, i love the art style and the vibrant colors. Amazing!

Who ever gets the chance to play, please perform on Cassie cage lol I need to see how much she will like eating a sword lmao so friggin sick.

Hopefully we'll see his full fatality soon!!

He looks amazing. I love the primary costume and the intro. The portal and spell variations look like a lot of fun.

Great! I never liked Quan Chi but now I do!
What's that green thing at the end holding the blade?