Goodbye Vital! We Will Miss You!

Good luck hombre, looking forward to hearing some awesome stories when you come back. Hope everything goes well and its a great experience. Guess it means I gotta start showing you some kind of respect now :rolleyes:

Also looking forward to bodying you in MKX when you come back... hard. :p

I bet ou couldn't body me if your knowledge of anatomy was Herophilus Tier, and damn right you owe me some respect, you all do :mad:
[MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION] Navy* you piece of civilian trash, but you're my trash :love:

I can use Google too Vital...

Navy eh? Please tell me you guys are gonna be practicing hand-to-hand stuff on top of a ship while spanning the globe; that'd be awesome. Whatever you'll actually be doing will still be cool tho lol.

I can use Google too Vital...

Navy eh? Please tell me you guys are gonna be practicing hand-to-hand stuff on top of a ship while spanning the globe; that'd be awesome. Whatever you'll actually be doing will still be cool tho lol.

..... How'd the Fvck did you know I googled that? :rofl:

More than likely I'll be in a hospital because I'm a medic/Nurse. I want to do sea duty tho, because Paris sounds godly. It's #1 on my travel bucket list, meet a French broad n stuff, but caring for the sick doesn't sound bad either. Hopefully I'll do shore duty first to start my FGC career as well, I'm gunna win EVO one day just wait and see.

..... How'd the Fvck did you know I googled that? :rofl:

More than likely I'll be in a hospital because I'm a medic/Nurse. I want to do sea duty tho, because Paris sounds godly. It's #1 on my travel bucket list, meet a French broad n stuff, but caring for the sick doesn't sound bad either. Hopefully I'll do shore duty first to start my FGC career as well, I'm gunna win EVO one day just wait and see.

I got that level 9 yomi son :cool:

Man, so basically you're trying to be a bootleg Guile and marry Rose :rolleyes:

So you're basically saying you're going over the world to tell everyone how top tier Mileena is lol. Paris does sound pretty gawdlike tho

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION]

GOOD LUCK MAN ILY :cry:

ILY2 :cry:

MK training partners 4Life.

I got that level 9 yomi son :cool:

Man, so basically you're trying to be a bootleg Guile and marry Rose :rolleyes:

So you're basically saying you're going over the world to tell everyone how top tier Mileena is lol. Paris does sound pretty gawdlike tho

Level 9? 9 upside down is 6, you sold your soul for those reads. Illuminati filth.

Yup, basically.

Might as well, gotta preach top tier. I want to go for the women I can't lie, even though I'm scared to converse with them. :oops:

Just tell them you're American; they'll either be really disgusted or interested enough to give you a shot :rofl:

Bleh, you'll be fine. Just tell them the frames on Mileena's 2,3 and you're in there.

[MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION] will be missed by the vast majority of us here.

Even though we've barely spoken on here, his posts and insight were always looked forward to and often humorous.

All I can say is that I highly commend you for your decision to join the armed forces and serve our nation, any man who choses to do so is braver and of stronger character than I.

Good luck, have fun, and take care my brother.

It is however possible that Vital had just drunk Kilkenny and thought to himself that he must kill Kenny.

So you may be forgiven this time, [MENTION=10998]iViTal[/MENTION]. Mhhmmmhhhmmmhh...

kilkenny.jpg

southpark2.jpg