MK characters in non-MK games

D1A1

In other words, MK characters as guests. Which non-MK games would you like to see MK characters in?

I have a lot of ideas, but I'll only post a few for now.

1)Li Mei in other fighting games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter.

2) Sheeva and Bo Rai Cho (with his MK:DA alt as his primary outfit) in a Dead or Alive game.

3) Goro as a pilot in a F-Zero game. I wonder what his machine would look like.

Baraka, and pretty much all of MK's "freaks" would have been fun to play as in the last Aliens vs Predator game, imo.

Jade, Kitana, Mileena, Tanya, Sindel, Sonya, Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Kano, Raiden, Kenshi, and Kung Lao in Dead or Alive and Tekken would be nice.

All of them using hand to hand kombat and some of their powers.

Sub-Zero in Street Fighter
Scorpion in Killer Instinct
Liu Kang in Tekken
MK Dragon in Final Fantasy as summon

Sub-Zero in Street Fighter
Scorpion in Killer Instinct
Liu Kang in Tekken
MK Dragon in Final Fantasy as summon

Onaga as a summon for Final Fantasy.

Match ups for MK vs DOA...

Jade vs Momiji
Kitana vs Kasumi
Mileena vs Ayane
Tanya vs Christie
Sindel vs Rachel
Sonya va Tina
Liu Kang vs Jann Lee
Kung Lao vs Hayate/Ein
Johnny Cage vs Zack
Kano vs Bayman
Kenshi vs Hayabusa
Raiden vs Raidou

Last edited:
Scorpion in Batman Arkham
Liu Kang in Sleeping Dogs
Raiden in Dragonball Xenoverse
Erron Black in Borderlands
Cassie Cage in Resident Evil
Shinnok/Quan Chi in Skyrim

I think myself and Jade would work nicely with Ada Wong in a new Resident Evil game. The three of us could make such a lovely team.

In other words, MK characters as guests. Which non-MK games would you like to see MK characters in?

I have a lot of ideas, but I'll only post a few for now.

1)Li Mei in other fighting games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter.

2) Sheeva and Bo Rai Cho (with his MK:DA alt as his primary outfit) in a Dead or Alive game.

3) Goro as a pilot in a F-Zero game. I wonder what his machine would look like.

Baraka, and pretty much all of MK's "freaks" would have been fun to play as in the last Aliens vs Predator game, imo.

I would love to see more MK characters in NON-MK games. I would love to see Scorpion OR Sub-Zero in Killer Instinct as a guest character!

Off hand I can think of a few games that had MK character guests in it:

NBA JAM Tournament Edition had:
Sub-Zero
Reptile
Raiden

Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict had:
Raiden

The Grid had:
Some MK ninjas in it...

:D

But keep in mind... all those games were created by Midway back in the day :p

Oh and Injustice had:
Scorpion (but thats NRS... formaly Midway)

:p

Oh oh... and BroForce had:
Raiden (but he was named a little different i believe because of copy right reasons)

Edit*** yes his name was changed to Broden for BroForce. But it was defo Radien. Lol

:p

Last edited:
That's creative. I like it lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ha, thanks! I found a good place to wiggle in one of my latest conveniently made edits into a topic on here, haha, but I see I have another fellow DeviantArt user on here!

But for real, can you imagine? It's mostly a joke image, but you could use that suction-y power the amulet had in MKX to trap other kombatants (Shinnok most appropriately since, you know, he kind of has been trapped in there the longest), and you could REALLY make use of those "Gym Battles" the Pokemon Go system has. I also saw a great comment in there someone made on my work too about transferring them to the Elder Gods for a kandy.

If you don't play Pokemon Go, this is all probably a bunch of gobbledygook, but I just think it's a hilarious crossover idea, but I honestly would be more addicted to the MK version than the Pokemon one.

Kitana, Jade, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, Sonya, Cassie, Kenshi, Jax, Takeda, Erron Black, and Kung Lao in a new Anarchy Reigns game.

They will join Jack, Black Baron, Mathilda, Sasha, Leo, Fei Rin, Rin Rin, Ai Rin, and more.

The all Raiden Blitz team input code, from back in the day, was pretty cool.
Of course, that's when Blitz was fun and made by Midway, and EA Sports didn't suck the fvcking life out of it.
Oh, how awesome it would be if Midway (or now NRS) still had the Blitz franchise and could make another Blitz The League game.
But, I digress. :roll: