MKX at EGX London 2014

Yeah I remember seeing you & Kitty on there, though where's my damned thank button TRMK?

50+ posts to go :'\

In the Midway Forums, I bet it's that Moderator Maria Sl*tderland who actually kept harrasing me about my posts over the mail in yahoo. If she/he (whatever the f*** it is) can't handle such fatality ideas or any of the other things I say, then that b**** needs to stop using the Internet. The things I say here are what got me banned from Midway forums. My fatality ideas that is...

*rolls eyes*

If I do something wrong, all the moderators would let me know KINDLY anyways (and I'm talking about TRMK).

My feeling is, so long as it doesn't break a WRITTEN rule, I am free to do it as much as I want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

In the Midway Forums, I bet it's that Moderator Maria Sl*tderland who actually kept harrasing me about my posts over the mail in yahoo. If she/he (whatever the f*** it is) can't handle such fatality ideas or any of the other things I say, then that b**** needs to stop using the Internet. The things I say here are what got me banned from Midway forums. My fatality ideas that is...

*rolls eyes*

If I do something wrong, all the moderators would let me know KINDLY anyways (and I'm talking about TRMK).

AH! YES YES! I remember that person lmao I think it was a she, but wow SHE seriously had some problems.

You might remember me from the MKO forums as well, I trolled them so hard, they were all so butthurt i got insta banned 4 life lmao

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/forum/showmessage.cds?id=133813

sorry for offtopic lol

Yeah I remember seeing you & Kitty on there, though where's my damned thank button TRMK?

50+ posts to go :'\

I never joined the Midway forums. Unless you're just talking about MKO.

But anyways, I am thoroughly intrigued with the info the Tether managed to get, especially with the intros.

However, after reading Araknyd's comment about the pace of info releases, I'm glad to read that. Someone (unfortunately referring to the wasteland again) on MKO made a list of when 2011's stuff got released to us, and it seemed that September, October, AND November were very slow months of reveals. However, once December came around, there were a lot more info:

MK9
E3: Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Kung Lao, Mileena, Sektor, Nightwolf, Shao Kahn
8/18: Kitana, Cyrax (Gamescom)
10/28: Jax (GTTV)
11/20: Sonya (LEAK: IgroMania magazine)
12/7: Goro, Shang Tsung, Noob, Smoke, Sindel, Stryker, Kabal, Ermac, Quan Chi (LEAK: MK Website audio files)
12/8: Kratos (VGA)
12/14: Ermac (Official PlayStation Magazine)
12/21: Sonya, Sindel (PSX Extreme magazine)
1/8: Jade, Goro (Gameinformer magazine)
1/27: Liu Kang, Baraka, Stryker (IGN's Inside X-Ray vignette)
2/10: Kano, Shang Tsung (Liu Kang vignette)
2/15: Noob (IGN trailer)
2/25: Kabal, Quan Chi (LEAK: Australian Classification Board)
3/17: Kabal (GTTV)
3/26: Kenshi, Skarlet, Kintaro (Gamepro magazine)
3/28: Sheeva, Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero (LEAK)
4/19: Sheeva, Smoke, Quan Chi, Cyber Sub-Zero (Never officially revealed before launch)

So basically, this might be the same thing again? I don't know, but I'm not going to fret that much about the lack of info. I'd rather wait than have the entire thing released before the game comes out.

[MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION]

TRMK's [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] made that list here as well, I can't remember which Thread it's on. Is it the same user? lol

[MENTION=16500]Kitty_55[/MENTION]

TRMK's [MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION] made that list here as well, I can't remember which Thread it's on. Is it the same user? lol

Yeah. It was me; didn't steal it, lol. I am Lord Greyjoy on most MK fansites.

I wanna apologize to everyone to go off topic too.

But yeah, I'm just glad I'm in a forum now that has a better MK community. ;)

Saying this kind of friendly thing would've gotten you killed on MKO lmao ;D

@ Kitty Yeah I meant to say MKO Miss Ice :d

Did you guys check Ed's twitter??? Maybe there are some clues within all those tweets, also a throwback picture of Mortal Kombat 2 in there! (though custom made)

Last edited:
it seemed that September, October, AND November were very slow months of reveals. However, once December came around, there were a lot more info:

MK9
E3: Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Raiden, Johnny Cage, Reptile, Kung Lao, Mileena, Sektor, Nightwolf, Shao Kahn
8/18: Kitana, Cyrax (Gamescom)
10/28: Jax (GTTV)
11/20: Sonya (LEAK: IgroMania magazine)
12/7: Goro, Shang Tsung, Noob, Smoke, Sindel, Stryker, Kabal, Ermac, Quan Chi (LEAK: MK Website audio files)
12/8: Kratos (VGA)
12/14: Ermac (Official PlayStation Magazine)
12/21: Sonya, Sindel (PSX Extreme magazine)
1/8: Jade, Goro (Gameinformer magazine)
1/27: Liu Kang, Baraka, Stryker (IGN's Inside X-Ray vignette)
2/10: Kano, Shang Tsung (Liu Kang vignette)
2/15: Noob (IGN trailer)
2/25: Kabal, Quan Chi (LEAK: Australian Classification Board)
3/17: Kabal (GTTV)
3/26: Kenshi, Skarlet, Kintaro (Gamepro magazine)
3/28: Sheeva, Smoke, Cyber Sub-Zero (LEAK)
4/19: Sheeva, Smoke, Quan Chi, Cyber Sub-Zero (Never officially revealed before launch)

So basically, this might be the same thing again? I don't know, but I'm not going to fret that much about the lack of info. I'd rather wait than have the entire thing released before the game comes out.

Exactly.
This is why I'm not that worried.
We got 6 characters revealed in E3 2014, with 4 of those being new, and we have 9 total characters revealed thus far.
MKX seems to pretty much be on-par with MK9 in that we got very little from August thru November, and it started picking up in December.

I'm hoping to have between 1 (worst case scenario) and 3 characters (best case scenario) revealed by Thanksgiving, and I'm guessing that 1 more MK character (or guest character) will be revealed in December, at the VGX.

Exactly.
This is why I'm not that worried.
We got 6 characters revealed in E3 2014, with 4 of those being new, and we have 9 total characters revealed thus far.
MKX seems to pretty much be on-par with MK9 in that we got very little from August thru November, and it started picking up in December.

I'm hoping to have between 1 (worst case scenario) and 3 characters (best case scenario) revealed by Thanksgiving, and I'm guessing that 1 more MK character (or guest character) will be revealed in December, at the VGX.

Yes agreed, but why does it feel so much slower than the MK 9 reveals?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yes agreed, but why does it feel so much slower than the MK 9 reveals?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Probably because Ed Boon said at E3 2010 that MK9 was a reboot, so people had a decent idea of the characters that could be on the roster, and the wait didn't feel that bad with all the speculation going on.

With MKX, we have absolutely ZERO idea of exactly how many will be new VS returning, and we also have ZERO idea of who will be returning or who will make the cut in MKX (with exception to the strongly hinted / rumored characters like Sonya, Johnny and Liu), given that MKX has a brand new story.

Probably because Ed Boon said at E3 2010 that MK9 was a reboot, so people had a decent idea of the characters that could be on the roster, and the wait didn't feel that bad with all the speculation going on.

With MKX, we have absolutely ZERO idea of exactly how many will be new VS returning, and we also have ZERO idea of who will be returning or who will make the cut in MKX (with exception to the strongly hinted / rumored characters like Sonya, Johnny and Liu), given that MKX has a brand new story.

Hmm point taken lol

Can't wait for tomorrow though oh oh oh oh ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm not worried at all either. The amount of time we have between now and release is a decent amount of time to showcase a lot of new stuff. I am in no freaking hurry to see anything this game has to offer because I am not impatient like that. I can do other things in the meantime.

Which comes to a problem I've been seeing on other sites and that's users complaining about their marketing strategy. You see, some people just don't understand that you don't need to flood the internet with all of the information about the game several months before release. When you finally get to hear and know everything about the game and you still have a great amount of time left before its release, what is there to discuss? I don't know.

Not to mention, there's going to be a variety of games coming out between now and November, people's attentions are going to gravitate towards them more than games that aren't out. At least I know I will be. Why try to promote when November is a huge game release month? I mean looking back at that list of reveals during 2011, only one thing got revealed and it was a leak.

So why rush to get stuff release now when we have a lot of games coming out that many people will be focusing their attention to? I'm not saying that EVERYONE is going to focus their attention on these games, but a good majority will.

I'm not worried at all either. The amount of time we have between now and release is a decent amount of time to showcase a lot of new stuff. I am in no freaking hurry to see anything this game has to offer because I am not impatient like that. I can do other things in the meantime.

The difference could be that you are female, and we are male. Its been scientifically proven that we men are more impatient with A LOT of things than the ladies.

lol