Final Fantasy 15 TGS 2014 demo plus new Info

lariat

Whelp... just when all hope was lost on seeing anything new on ff15 from Square Enix at this year TGS. Something magical happened not only did they release new a gameplay trailer but announced a demo of the game next year with the release of the psp port FF Type O for ps4! Square hasn't given a release date of this demo per say but have hinted it being released around the March time frame of next year! Does this mean the game is finally getting a release date next year? My hype levels are turned up lets hope they deliver anyway here's the new trailer

and here is the another video showing off the graphics engine fast forward to 22:35

FF15 has sooooo much hype it needs to live up to. I'm hoping it does.

I'm just hoping for a good open world single player final fantasy again. We deserve that much after having lightening shoved down our throats 3 games in a row but despite my hype levels im trying very hard to keep my expectations in check. This game has all the right ingredients to be amazing and the more S E shows the more im impressed with it. PLEASE BE GOOD!!!!

I'm hoping it will be good as well. I never bothered to play FF13, but I loved FF12. And FF15 is looking so epic.

in interesting news Nomura is no longer the head developer they have the man behind FF12 taking over.

in interesting news Nomura is no longer the head developer they have the man behind FF12 taking over.

The reason Normura left ff15 was so he could focus on kingdom hearts 3 and having the directer of ff12 in the driver seat only increases my hype ( i played over 100 hours of ff12 ). Like I've mentioned earlier this game has all the right people to make this best final fantasy since the ps2 era. The wait is killing me lol.

Is there any way Square Enix can go back to the battle system and the World Map system used in the games that ended with a single-digit number?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is there any way Square Enix can go back to the battle system and the World Map system used in the games that ended with a single-digit number?

SE did say that the success of Bravely Default encouraged them to take another look at turn based combat.

In regards to FF15: where da women at, yo? I'm getting tired of these jpop inspired metro male characters. Game looks good tho.

If they want to make a new turn based FF, why don't they remaster FF7? Seriously, it would make old fans and newcomers happy.

If they want to make a new turn based FF, why don't they remaster FF7? Seriously, it would make old fans and newcomers happy.
They'd BETTER have the W-Item cheat, and that Huge Materia had BETTER be reusable just like the original! The smartphone versions of FF4 took away that item duplication cheat, and that pissed me off!

FF7 was the game that got me into RPGs. However, FF7's combat and materia system is not something I miss. The one ATB system I liked was from Chrono Trigger rather than FF games. Enemy/party positions mattered more, double/triple techs puts party composition into consideration, and some enemies had quirks that made battles a little more interesting. Too bad that was never replicated in other Square-Enix games.

I beg to differ. FF12 was very good. Introducing movement to turn based combat blew my mind when I first played it.

It's more of a active pause system than turn based, as everything plays out in real time except when issuing commands for your party members. Anyways, FF12 had my favorite combat system in the series thus far. The characters didn't have defined roles in the game though, and wished that the International version was available in the North America.

Last edited:
No, FF12 was not good at all. Boring characters, stupid story, and looks like an MMORPG without the MMO lol.
Boring characters? Baltheir is one of the best FF characters ever made. He is the dashing rogue everyone wants to be. And for the story, I don't think any FF had a bad story. Heck, have you even tried fighting Gilgamesh? I guess you don't like change. Man, all this talk of FF12 makes me want to go out and pick it up again.

Boring characters? Baltheir is one of the best FF characters ever made. He is the dashing rogue everyone wants to be. And for the story, I don't think any FF had a bad story. Heck, have you even tried fighting Gilgamesh? I guess you don't like change. Man, all this talk of FF12 makes me want to go out and pick it up again.

I Couldn´t finish ff12. The game made me want to die instead of playing it...

They'd BETTER have the W-Item cheat, and that Huge Materia had BETTER be reusable just like the original! The smartphone versions of FF4 took away that item duplication cheat, and that pissed me off!

Right, because God forbid we be made to play the game following the rules. I can't speak for FF4, but FFVI was amazing when they took out everything that was broken about the original. Cheats are for losers. Cheats in turn based RPG's are for idiots.
I Couldn´t finish ff12. The game made me want to die instead of playing it...
I don't know if I'd go that strong, but I do think FF12 did a bad job of making me want to play it

Right, because God forbid we be made to play the game following the rules. I can't speak for FF4, but FFVI was amazing when they took out everything that was broken about the original. Cheats are for losers. Cheats in turn based RPG's are for idiots.

I expect remakes/rereleases/remasters to be faithful to the originals.