WarFrame

There's this game that you can download for free on X-Box One, PS4 and possibly PC that you get to play as futuristic space ninjas. I got so addicted to it, and plus being a space ninja, mastering every weapon is awesome. Plus, you can play with 3 other players online to complete missions that are almost impossible to do alone.

Here's a gameplay vid from a YouTube user to give ya a "taste", if you decide to check it out:

It started on PC. I have been playing it frequently since there isn't really anything else out on the PS4. I have Ash(My solo frame), Nyx(the best support frame), Frost Prime(my tanky frame), and Vauban(my newest frame).

Last edited:
It started on PC. I have been playing it frequently since there isn't really anything else out on the PS4. I have Ash(My solo frame), Nyx(the best support frame), Frost Prime(my tanky frame), and Vauban(my newest frame).

Very true Bruzzrad. My fault on that one.

Also I got Excalibur and Rhino (tank and to extent solo frame) so far. I'm trying to get the Oberon as that will be my actual main frame. Once I get home, I'll be making the Silva and Aegis weapon, along with getting more gallium as well hopefully get the Oberon systems.

There's this game that you can download for free on X-Box One, PS4 and possibly PC that you get to play as futuristic space ninjas. I got so addicted to it, and plus being a space ninja, mastering every weapon is awesome. Plus, you can play with 3 other players online to complete missions that are almost impossible to do alone.

Here's a gameplay vid from a YouTube user to give ya a "taste", if you decide to check it out:

Are you back online full time?

Very true Bruzzrad. My fault on that one.

Also I got Excalibur and Rhino (tank and to extent solo frame) so far. I'm trying to get the Oberon as that will be my actual main frame. Once I get home, I'll be making the Silva and Aegis weapon, along with getting more gallium as well hopefully get the Oberon systems.

I had Rhino and Oberon for a while. But Frost Prime and Vauban replaced them.

On yesterday's run, I finally got Oberon, plus a nice stance card for the Silva & Aegis weapon. I'm currently trying to level the frame itself and Latron rifle.

On yesterday's run, I finally got Oberon, plus a nice stance card for the Silva & Aegis weapon. I'm currently trying to level the frame itself and Latron rifle.

I've got my Silva and aegis waiting to be built. I'm halfway to level 8 and getting all sorts of new toys to level with. I just built Sybaris and Pyrana. And I'm leveling my Nikana as well. Once I hit level 8, I will be able to build the Dragon Nikana.

I've got my Silva and aegis waiting to be built. I'm halfway to level 8 and getting all sorts of new toys to level with. I just built Sybaris and Pyrana. And I'm leveling my Nikana as well. Once I hit level 8, I will be able to build the Dragon Nikana.

Yeah. I got my Oberon maxed out with a forma and reactor on it, as well as Silva and Aegis with a catalyst. I'm re-leveling my Latron Prime after polarizing it. Also I got the Dread bow and Nikana built, but I can't claim it, due to weapon slots being full, and I'm only at Mastery Rank 5, and I don't have enough platinum, even though I'm saving it to buy the Immortal Skin for Oberon.

Also it's easier to get the Nightmare Mod cards from doing Earth missions on Nightmare Mode, as I got several cards from there.

Immortal Reaver said:
My friend told me to download this game, he said it's a lot like Destiny. I haven't played it yet though.

Yeah. I heard that from people, except that Warframe is free and the game itself is still in open beta, although can't ride any vehicles like Destiny does during the battle. Also the customization is very well done, appearance, and gameplay-wise.

So yeah....highly recommend downloading it and give it a shot. Besides, we're space ninjas in the game.

Dude, I'm just waiting for the next title update for Nyx prime. Nyx is my favorite and a prime version makes me happy. # GildedChaos

You may be waiting for a bit. Oberon came out last year and they have been slowly getting primes out. Nyx is the fifth or sixth prime.

Jeez, I may quit warframe once all the games I want start coming out. I wanted to try and buy pieces of Nyx Prime... These people were asking 100 platinum for one piece! That is more than 10 bucks for one piece!