Goro and Release date revealed.

Might be a dumb question buuut....Why doesn't Goro have his sub-forum like the other confirmed characters?
Because Patrick McCarron, the leader of this site, has a life, and a set of priorities. He'll get around to the Goro sub-forum when he has a chance to do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

They gotta make Goro a part of the story. You can't have a iconic character like that in this game and exclude him from the lore simply because he's a dlc character. If he's not in the story then he's nothing more than a "fan service" cash grab.

They gotta make Goro a part of the story. You can't have a iconic character like that in this game and exclude him from the lore simply because he's a dlc character. If he's not in the story then he's nothing more than a "fan service" cash grab.

No one is excluding him from the lore. He just may not be involved with the story line of MKX. DLC characters in MK9 had no pull on the story either.

Might be a dumb question buuut....Why doesn't Goro have his sub-forum like the other confirmed characters?

There really isn't a good picture of his face yet, is there? Also... They're usually a little slow in getting the sub-forums up.

It's possible that he may be in the story. He just might not be a playable character like last time unless you pre order. Then I'd assume you would have him for every mode outside the story to play with. It could make sense that way.

No one is excluding him from the lore. He just may not be involved with the story line of MKX. DLC characters in MK9 had no pull on the story either.

The MK9 DLC fighters were created after the game was finished while Goro is likely on the disc DLC. I would imagine that we will likely fight him in the story mode or maybe play as him for a short moment.

because people are slackers on this site. It doesn't take long to make a new sub-forum. TYM always has the sub-forums up before TRMK.

"has a life" is such a dumb saying. I work a minimum of 50 hours a week and have a girlfriend, and still make time to play video games or whatever else I want to do each night. :rolleyes:

but I wonder what Goro's variations will be. He might have one with a weapon in each of his hands.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Liu Kang, Sonya, Johnny Cage (and maybe Shang Tsung) will be dlc characters.

They haven't been announced yet. They would sell good as dlc. I just have this gut feeling

Yeah, I think the same thing. And that sucks even more. DLC that is already on the disc is not DLC. That is a cash grab. Seriously... why does it have to be Goro ffs.

Yeah, I think the same thing. And that sucks even more. DLC that is already on the disc is not DLC. That is a cash grab. Seriously... why does it have to be Goro ffs.

I'm blown away by all this whining.

"Boooo hoooo!!! I have to wait to get Goro, even tho he's on disc!" :whine:

You can either deal with it, and wait..
Or you can pre-order and not worry about it.

Are you mad cuz you might have to pay an extra 5$ for DLC that's on disc?
It's 5$!!! I bet you spend more then that at McDonald's.

I mean, what's wrong with NRS getting a few more bucks?
You do realize these are the same people who gave you a bunch of free klassic kostumes?
Those just as easily could have been a 5 dollar download.

Last edited:
I'm starting to get the feeling that Liu Kang, Sonya, Johnny Cage (and maybe Shang Tsung) will be dlc characters.

They haven't been announced yet. They would sell good as dlc. I just have this gut feeling

There is no way in hell they would make that many fan favorite characters dlc only. They would be crucified

I'm assuming DLC will be boss characters and some of the classic dead characters like Kung Lao, Jax, and Kitana ... assuming none of them get brought back for the actual story

Skarlet was the 1st DLC and still had lots of cameos in the story mode of MK9. I don't see why would Goro be ignored...

I think what most people mean is more than long distance shot lol but yea i think we should expect a fair few cameos here and there... if he's lucky he'll get the motaro treatment and go flying through a bridge or he might just be shown killing some fodder lol

I would love to see costume DLC! I also wouldn't mind if they give you the chance to get the outfits from MK9 :)