Goro and Release date revealed.

I don't see how Goro is going to be any different from Rain in MK9. They are definitely not going to use him as a sub-boss especially because MK4 had him...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

WTF this is AWESOMEEEEEEEE

Time to lock myself inside away from the outside world on April 14th, no work/gym/girls/drinking/freshair and only MKX D:

Man this is F@*&$*% AWEsummmmmmmmmm omg

PS: Gameplay trailer @ Game Expo?!?!?!!? :D

Amazing. He looks so awesome.

You can see that he resembles his MK9 appearance, but older.

Goro is thousands of years, 25 years won't make a difference for him, but he looks less younger that he should, that's nice.

I just want to see some gameplay footage of him soon. I admit his design looks great and I think he will still be in the story mode. I do hope that he is not a sub boss and NRS won't be asking for a whole lot for the people who didn't pre-order the game to download. For example, NRS will pay people who didn't pre-order him to be $10 for DLC when he will likely be on the disc.

I'm not going mad as to how he looks as, as a rule Goro wears very little so there's not much variation to be had. Plus most of him is still in the dark. Nice to have more info though.

I just want to see some gameplay footage of him soon. I admit his design looks great and I think he will still be in the story mode. I do hope that he is not a sub boss and NRS won't be asking for a whole lot for the people who didn't pre-order the game to download. For example, NRS will pay people who didn't pre-order him to be $10 for DLC when he will likely be on the disc.

I don't care about the Goro! But YAS at the release date! Sooner than what i expected!

YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. I hate those pre-order exclusive bonuses and stuff like that.

Hell yes! Loving Goro's look and like the fact he is going to be playable. I never got the "sub-bosses should always remain sub-bosses" argument, I will be looking forward to play with him. The only problem I see though is him not being involved much in the story since he is essentially DLC, hope that is not the case, they can do a lot with him and his story in outworld.

I don't care about the Goro! But YAS at the release date! Sooner than what i expected!

YAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW. I hate those pre-order exclusive bonuses and stuff like that.

What were you expecting? NRS has been on a two year cycle so April was exactly when I thought it'd come out.

but will this version be a balanced version? Or will it be an offline-only boss character? I think they might just balance him for online play.

But isn't it kinda sad that they already started with those exclusive DLCs?
How many will this game have? 5-6? More? Will we have to pay full price for the game and then more for all the DLCs if we want those characters?

IMO he should be in the game for everyone not just for the pre-orders, no one likes that.

I really hope he looks this good in game. I've been waiting for the day that Goro went back to looking as scary and intimidating as he was in MK1. They just may have it here.

Say WHAAAT? I pulled the plug for a day because I have stuff to do and when I came online THERE'S A RELEASE DATE! I'm so hyped that I can't describe it with words. That was totally out of the blue.

I can't understand Adam Urbano though. PAX would have been a perfect place to reveal the date and get hype. And they released old stuff that made people disappointed. There's no event this week and they give away a date. I can't understand these people but I'm happy as f***! :D

I think he'll be in the story whether if he's playable DLC, or not. I don't think that will hinder it at all. But this is an amazing reveal!!!