Reptile?

Whoever draws a Cyber Scorpion needs to have his/her art tools confiscated in totality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yes.

Let's imagine.

A WRAITH, one of the most popular characters of the franchise, awesome for it's GHOST features, hellish connections...a cyborg.

Let me think in another "open minded" idea. CYBORG RAIDEN!!!!!!! Four headed Shao Kahn! White Jax!!! Alien Liu Kang!!!!!! Galactus One Being!!!!!! Animal Sub-Zero (a parrot)!!!!!! A fighting woodpecker!!! Bugs Bunny as guest character!!!

I hope I have stepped on joke trap :laugh:

he wouldn't have to be a full blown lizard.

And I liked the lizard Reptile....

He WAS a full blown lizard in the later games, though.

As it was posted before, though, a more human-like disguise would be better for him (IMO), since he (and C/Khameleon) IS the last of his race.

I dunno, I was added to a MKX group on FB, those people have some extremely horrible ideas. Hell, half of the people in the group are trolls.

Agreed.
I can't stand most of the ideas on there either.

I dunno, I was added to a MKX group on FB, those people have some extremely horrible ideas. Hell, half of the people in the group are trolls.

Oh I know, I joined one just see the mess and boy... I kinda regret it but for some reason I just can't stop laughing at how horrible majority of the things I've seen. I know it's a bit of a rude thing for me to do, but I just have to see what those other fans are like just because.

After Scorpion Iron Man (aka Hanzo Stark), we could give some steroids to Reptile, call Kitana Blue Widow, give Raiden a hammer and start calling Johnny Cage Captain Earthrealm, arrange "The Novembers" (and NRS should sell in November for more money), that's the open minded spirit you video-game-conservative ancient brains!

He WAS a full blown lizard in the later games, though.

But they wouldn't have to retcon his entire "devolution" story.
Just don't over do it.

As it was posted before, though, a more human-like disguise would be better for him (IMO), since he (and C/Khameleon) IS the last of his race.

I think id prefer him to have a creepier, more reptilian appearance in the beginning. (NO MK9 REPTILE!)
Then he goes back to his human look by the end.

Just my opinion tho...As long as he makes the roster i don't really care

But they wouldn't have to retcon his entire "devolution" story.
Just don't over do it.

Seems like that was their plan with MK9, though.
He stays semi-reptilian / humanoid and doesn't devolve this time around.

I'm 100% with you, though.
I'm curious as to how Reptile would look with the MKX darker tone treatment.

OHEMGEEZ!

I would pay all the money in the world to see that in MKX. You guys need to stop being so closed minded and except change, because of your stubbornness the franchise is going nowhere. Just imagine how cool that'll look in game.

Close minded? Cyber Scorpion makes no sense! Scorpion is a specter from hell.

Last edited:
I think that cyborg-scorpion picture looks cool. But I don't think anyone ACTUALLY wants that shit to happen in story mode.

if he was instead just his own character do you all think it still "looks gross" ?

also about "cyborg raiden"

No one JUST LIKE SCORPION. wants to see a cannon version of that. But I can appreciate REALLY cool looking fun concepts if someone did it.

Yes.

Let's imagine.

A WRAITH, one of the most popular characters of the franchise, awesome for it's GHOST features, hellish connections...a cyborg.

Let me think in another "open minded" idea. CYBORG RAIDEN!!!!!!! Four headed Shao Kahn! White Jax!!! Alien Liu Kang!!!!!! Galactus One Being!!!!!! Animal Sub-Zero (a parrot)!!!!!! A fighting woodpecker!!! Bugs Bunny as guest character!!!

I hope I have stepped on joke trap :laugh:

I'd actually pay to see bugs as a guest character, lol