What book would you like a movie version of?

Sniper0092

Some of the Halo books: Ghost of Onyx, First Strike and The Cole Protocol. They were such good reads, even the comics would be great films.

Bud not Buddy
A Series of Unfortunate Events(A good version)
Huckleberry Finn(Uses the "n-word")
Catcher in the Rye
The Pericles Commission

A Series of Unfortunate Events

YES. I would adore a new movie. IMO, Jim Carrey played a great Olaf.

For me, it would have to be BioShock Rapture. It is a prologue to the first game about Rapture's rise and downfall. The Night Angel trilogy would be good. And a World War Z movie close to the book.

YES. I would adore a new movie. IMO, Jim Carrey played a great Olaf.

For me, it would have to be BioShock Rapture. It is a prologue to the first game about Rapture's rise and downfall. The Night Angel trilogy would be good. And a World War Z movie close to the book.

It'd probably have to be a TV series with all the books it has. Or maybe a cartoon for young viewers.

It'd probably have to be a TV series with all the books it has. Or maybe a cartoon for young viewers.

They could do it like Game of Thrones but cram three or four books in one season. I mean, they have 13 books. I am so buying a hardback collection....

They could do it like Game of Thrones but cram three or four books in one season. I mean, they have 13 books. I am so buying a hardback collection....

Probably the first season will be the first book and the rest of the seasons will be two books each

Probably the first season will be the first book and the rest of the seasons will be two books each

Well, the first four or five books are not that long. I think they did well with the movie(Book vs movie differences aside.), I just wish they opened it up for a sequel instead of ending it. I don't know, man. It is a series that's begging to be brought to film or television.

There are a few Tom Clancy novels I'd like to see explored in a visual media format...

*cough* fourhourRedStormRisingmoviepls *cough*

Batman: Court of Owls and Deathstroke. That's oddly the only two things that come to mind right now.

I'd like an american Death Note. One that follows the manga and actually stays true to the characters. That or Gantz movies that follow the source material.

Or an american Bloody Royale. Show everyone what kind of awesome Hunger Games could have been.

I'd definitely love to see a modernized version of "LEFT BEHIND - The Kids".
There was a movie version 20 years ago but I'd really like to see what it's like nowadays.