Ed Boon teases "MKT" on Twitter. WTH?

Apparently Ed Boon tweeted these Boots. A hint to who remains maybe...
tumblr_nb3fghbb1v1t101dvo1_1280.jpg

1. Quan Chi is my guess!
2. Looks like it belongs to a Biker
3. Obviously a Shaolin Warrior. Maybe Kai maybe a new Shaolin Warrior!
4. Obviously a Female character, Hopefully Mileena
5. Looks like Hsu Hao's but we know it's not. So i dont have a Clue!!!!
6. Possibly Reiko's...Looks like a Shadow of the Brotherhood Symbol

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. It's a female and guessing it's Tanya, Li Mei, Sareena, Nitara, The Woman In Jade's MK9 ending, or Mileena.
5. ?
6. ?

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. It's a female and guessing it's Tanya, Li Mei, Sareena, Nitara, The Woman In Jade's MK9 ending, or Mileena.
5. ?
6. ?

Awesome!! You know what I think though,..

1 - Reiko

2 - These are no military shoes, so im guessing a new character

3 - Shaolin monk, descendant from Kung Lao or Lui? Maybe Fujin?!?!?!?

4 - Not sure if her toes are only 2 or its like put in a really tight place, could be a shokan like sheeva, maybe descendant from kintaro/goro/sheeva?

5 - could be military boots, and you know what i think? JAX! Yep wait for it, Kano probably did something horrible to Sonya in the story mode, now Jax is out for revenge

6 - It looks like a skeletal staff, my guess Shinnok, might even be his winning pose/fatality ending (might not even be a staff at all but a part of his MK 4 fatality!!

PS: Guys/girls you can rule Hsu out, Ed already mentioned he wont be in a looooooooooooooooooong time ago

Awesome!! You know what I think though,..

1 - Reiko

2 - These are no military shoes, so im guessing a new character

3 - Shaolin monk, descendant from Kung Lao or Lui? Maybe Fujin?!?!?!?

4 - Not sure if her toes are only 2 or its like put in a really tight place, could be a shokan like sheeva, maybe descendant from kintaro/goro/sheeva?

5 - could be military boots, and you know what i think? JAX! Yep wait for it, Kano probably did something horrible to Sonya in the story mode, now Jax is out for revenge

6 - It looks like a skeletal staff, my guess Shinnok, might even be his winning pose/fatality ending (might not even be a staff at all but a part of his MK 4 fatality!!

PS: Guys/girls you can rule Hsu out, Ed already mentioned he wont be in a looooooooooooooooooong time ago

Number 4 is I think a slipper with socks. Something a kunoichi or ninja would wear. Don't know exactly what it's called but Taking from Soul Calibur wore something similar.

Here's Taki and look closely at her feet.
taki-soul-calibur-ii-picture_1.jpg

2. Can be Johnny Cage. He's probably a biker now. Lol

1. Reiko or Quan Chi

3. Shaolin Monk for sure. Liu Kang, Kai, or a descendent of Liu Kang or Kung Lao.

6. Shinnok.

5. Can't be Hsu Hao. May most likely not be Jax. Maybe Dairou, Hotaru, Kenshi, Ermac, or any guy that's not deconfirmed.

1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
5. ?
6. ?

Really pissed off with you.... Even though I believe it will be a shokan, Why don´t you include Kitana????
She has the best chances from all that list of yours.....

Really pissed off with you.... Even though I believe it will be a shokan, Why don´t you include Kitana????

I'm not pissed by I agree that his guesses leave out more viable chances over less viable chances. I doubt Li Mei's, Nitara's return. I could see Sareena/Tanya though. and I think Kitana/Skarlet have a decent shot.

I'd love to include Jade, Kitana, and Sindel but they're dead. Sub-Zero came back because he's the icon in punching bag.

I'd love to include Jade, Kitana, and Sindel but they're dead. Sub-Zero came back because he's the icon in punching bag.

Oh, I thought you have forgotten her.... So no problem... Haha
But you´re wrong, It´s MK, the game were the death isn´t really a problem.... Also, Ed´s tweets tend to be always about Reptile, Ermac, Kitana and Noob, giving her a great chance, and don´t forget Kitana was semi-confirmed at an interview, were they asked directly about her appearence... Ed laughed and then said, well, the fans are getting desesperate with Kitana, they speculate about her not being in the game, but I haven´t said so, it´s just that we haven´t announced her yet.....

Last edited:
I'm not pissed by I agree that his guesses leave out more viable chances over less viable chances. I doubt Li Mei's, Nitara's return. I could see Sareena/Tanya though. and I think Kitana/Skarlet have a decent shot.

No to Skarlet please!!! I'd rather have Nitara and/or Bloodrayne!!!

1. Quan Chi is my guess!
2. Looks like it belongs to a Biker
3. Obviously a Shaolin Warrior. Maybe Kai maybe a new Shaolin Warrior!
4. Obviously a Female character, Hopefully Mileena
5. Looks like Hsu Hao's but we know it's not. So i dont have a Clue!!!!
6. Possibly Reiko's...Looks like a Shadow of the Brotherhood Symbol

Im gonna change a cpl of my thoughts here
1. Baraka- bc looking at his MK9 design he had Skulls on his boots. Makes sense!
2. Im changing to Quan Chi. It also closely resembles hi MK9 look

#3 looks like Liu Kang, as stated by a fellow TRMK member, on FB:

MKX Liu Kang tease.jpg

Possibly a bit beat up and bandaged, or brought back from the dead.

#4 looks possibly like Tanya, which I would HIGHLY expect in MKX, as well as Fujin.
Those 2 are must-have MK4 characters in MKX, IMO.

I'll give it another shot if these are the classic characters...

1. Quan Chi
2. Johnny Cage
3. Liu Kang (An injured and angry Liu Kang.)
4. Tanya (Because of the gold. I hope she looks similar to Beyonce from her "Parition" music video.)
5. Bo Rai Cho ? (The leg looks THICK.)
6. Reiko

someone from another forum compared number 4 with D'Vorah and it looks like this is an alternate costume... it's the same stance...

sDcQQnT.gif

and here two other comparisons...

JAX:
11izq6x.jpg

2upz79g.jpg

BARAKA:
Baraka_Boot.jpg

I can't believe there is still people here who still think that it's not baraka lol (but damn that leg is a lot thinner though :/)
Dammit i really don't want Jax to be in MKX.... He got a heel through his ear just let him stay dead please. Out of all the characters the one i want to see in MKX the least would be Jax -__-

I'm hopeful that 4's boot is the boot of Frost. I remember how much Tobias, Boon, and team said how much they liked Frost when they did her Kombat Kard.

I guess the large foot in image #5 was likely Goro. Maybe they give Goro shoes this time around. I doubt it's Jax given that he was killed off in MK9 and I doubt anyone who died in MK9 will come back until the end of the story mode.