Ed Boon teases "MKT" on Twitter. WTH?

Popular characters ARE entitled to stay. They are what sell the game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

MKX will not have lower sales if Cyrax sits out. That's delusional and a reach. The two characters that move majority of the copies are already confirmed in the game.

Either way, hope something comes from the MKT side. Would be a great way to pacify those who are going to be upset when their main doesn't make the roster.

*snip* characters like Cage.....

I disagree.
Cage has historically been the South Park Kenny (which used to always die or get killed off) of MK.
History has proven that Cage is disposable.

That said, the reasons why I give Cage the benefit of the doubt for MKX are:

1 ) Ed said that Cassie would be able to do fatalities on relatives.
I'm pretty sure that she won't do fatalities on her parents in story mode.

2 ) MKX starts shortly after the events of MK9, when both Sonya and Johnny are alive.

3 ) Ed said that MKX would have "aged" MK characters and aged variations based off of that.
Kano doesn't look any older from 1 variation to another, and the other 2 mortals to survive MK9 are Sonya and Johnny.

4 ) Johnny, Sonya and Raiden were the 3 remaining heroes at the end of MK9, and Raiden may recruit more in MKX.

5 ) Johnny and Sonya banged and had Cassie, and likely raised her too, given that she wears glasses as a nod to her dad.

MKX will not have lower sales if Cyrax sits out. That's delusional and a reach. The two characters that move majority of the copies are already confirmed in the game.

Technically it's 4 characters that usually sell MK games, and 3 of those 4 have been confirmed.
While Liu Kang and Raiden aren't as popular as Scorpion and Sub-Zero, they do fall in close 2nd.

I told myself that cyrax WILL be in, and that picture of him in the bus, lets just say anything can happen! If its confirmed Cyrax is left out of this MK for good, I'll just have to go to the bar with some friends and get so sh!t wasted then post pics of me on this thread lol

I told myself that cyrax WILL be in, and that picture of him in the bus, lets just say anything can happen! If its confirmed Cyrax is left out of this MK for good, I'll just have to go to the bar with some friends and get so sh!t wasted then post pics of me on this thread lol

Oh don't worry, even if he is not in, I am sure you will find some characters you will enjoy playing as. Besides, there will be tons of new characters in this one, so you might even discover your new favourite MK fighter ;-)
I know this sounds odd, considering that Shao Kahn is my favourite MK character, but I am quite happy Shao Kahn will not be in MKX (most likely) so that there is some space for newer faces/bosses/MK4-MKA characters to shine.

I hope you are right, while I do somewhat agree with what most of you say, as in make room for new characters, its just no one ever complained about cyrax, he was like the silent character that got his place in MK, I've seen a lot of people argue they want Tanya or Fujin over lets say mileena or people say "omg leave johhny and sonya out bla bla"

Tbh, I dont think Cyrax is that popular, hes not unpopular, but I dont think there would be too much outcry if he was not in there. The most exposed tend to be the characters that are complained about more often than others. Having said that, I would not mind if Cyrax was in the game

Thank you all you guys for giving some thought/opinion about my favorite character, I wanted to thank you guys, but i dunno where the "Thank you" button is, so I guess ill just get drunk instead this saturday :D :D :D :D :D :D

You've got it all wrong. Thinking about the T...

What Ed's tweet means is that Brutalities are returning!

Apparently Ed Boon tweeted these Boots. A hint to who remains maybe...
tumblr_nb3fghbb1v1t101dvo1_1280.jpg

1. Quan Chi is my guess!
2. Looks like it belongs to a Biker
3. Obviously a Shaolin Warrior. Maybe Kai maybe a new Shaolin Warrior!
4. Obviously a Female character, Hopefully Mileena
5. Looks like Hsu Hao's but we know it's not. So i dont have a Clue!!!!
6. Possibly Reiko's...Looks like a Shadow of the Brotherhood Symbol

Apparently Ed Boon tweeted these Boots. A hint to who remains maybe...
tumblr_nb3fghbb1v1t101dvo1_1280.jpg

1. Quan Chi is my guess!
2. Looks like it belongs to a Biker
3. Obviously a Shaolin Warrior. Maybe Kai maybe a new Shaolin Warrior!
4. Obviously a Female character, Hopefully Mileena
5. Looks like Hsu Hao's but we know it's not. So i dont have a Clue!!!!
6. Possibly Reiko's...Looks like a Shadow of the Brotherhood Symbol

My Guess are
1. I think it might be Reiko
2. idk maybe a new character
3. A shaolin foot My hopes for Liu Kang :)
4. a female Ninjas foot..... Mileena or Kitana.
5. Looks like Kombat ;) boots maybe the son of Jax and Cassies partner
6.Im just going to be lazy and say a new character