Petition for Tremor from Ed Bood

[MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION] i hope if anything he is DLC. For a character that has had such a minor role in the MK mythos, he has quite the following/fan base. besides i think its about time they introduce him...we know he's alive LOL!

He would need to have some serious pull then just my opinion. Nothing about him is interesting to me

Nothing about a relatively unexplored character interests you? Well duh. He had a small part in Special Forces and that was it. It's the concept that people love and want to see explored more in a future MK game.

Why would he be a waste of space? If he's designed to be a character within the story and has some sort of pull in it, I see nothing wrong with adding him.

Maybe people rather have a actual canon character then Tremor. Special Forces does not fit in the timeline due to the major plot holes it has and fans view it as another AU game like SM and MKVSDCU. I never like Tremor and I have no idea where the love for this guy came from? A decade ago, no one like him and fans hated the idea of him being in MKD and MKA. Is it because he's a ninja? I think we have enough ninja characters already. If he wants to be DLC then that's fine. I would be piss if he's on the main roster.

Not with other fresh new characters or returning characters. I just don't understand the cult behind him. Is it because he's in ninja garb and never been playable other then mk9 challenge tower. Dlc maybe

I always view him lame in my opinion. He just smashes the ground and that was it. Special Forces is view as one of the worst MK games and one of the worst games on the PS1. I would imagine Ed Boon still wants to forget Special Forces exist since it almost killed the franchise. Special Forces is the Batman & Robin of MK games. I would rather have a new Black Dragon member that doesn't suck (Kobra, Jarek and Kira) in my opinion.

I always view him lame in my opinion. He just smashes the ground and that was it. Special Forces is view as one of the worst MK games and one of the worst games on the PS1. I would imagine Ed Boon still wants to forget Special Forces exist since it almost killed the franchise. Special Forces is the Batman & Robin of MK games. I would rather have a new Black Dragon member that doesn't suck (Kobra, Jarek and Kira) in my opinion.
I'd rather see one of those 3 over tremor as well.

Maybe people rather have a actual canon character then Tremor. Special Forces does not fit in the timeline due to the major plot holes it has and fans view it as another AU game like SM and MKVSDCU. I never like Tremor and I have no idea where the love for this guy came from? A decade ago, no one like him and fans hated the idea of him being in MKD and MKA. Is it because he's a ninja? I think we have enough ninja characters already. If he wants to be DLC then that's fine. I would be piss if he's on the main roster.

I dissagree, i don't think he would not be another redundant ninja like character added to the series, he already exists, has a legit storyline and role in the series, and has had a limited playable appearance. And he definitely fits in the new timeline in my opinion, as Kano (BD leader) is still alive, as is Tremor himself, as shown in Mortal Kombat (2011) Vita version.

I signed the petition, BD needs more representation!

Last edited:
He would not be another redundant ninja like character added to the series, he already exists, has a legit storyline and role in the series, and has had a limited playable appearance. And he definitely fits in the new timeline in my opinion, as Kano (BD leader) is still alive, as is Tremor himself, as shown in Mortal Kombat (2011) Vita version.

I signed the petition, BD needs more representation!

I don't know if the BD needs more representation they already have Kano, Jerek, Kira, Kobra, Kabal depending on if he switched back like he did in deception.

I don't know if the BD needs more representation they already have Kano, Jerek, Kira, Kobra, Kabal depending on if he switched back like he did in deception.

Didn't Kabal die in Mortal Kombat (2011)? Even if he was alive by Mortal Kombat X, with the chages in the timeline, i doubt Kabal would recruit Kira and Kobra. Not to mention all the characters you mentioned but Kano and Kabal haven't been seen since the stone age. That's why i think the BD needs more representation, because i think a lot of its members from the original reality are being written out.

Didn't Kabal die in Mortal Kombat (2011)? Even if he was alive by Mortal Kombat X, with the chages in the timeline, i doubt Kabal would recruit Kira and Kobra. Not to mention all the characters you mentioned but Kano and Kabal haven't been seen since the stone age. That's why i think the BD needs more representation, because i think a lot of its members from the original reality are being written out.

Yes your right he did I forgot. Either way I would take kobra or Kira over Tremor.

I agree that the BD need more representation but im confused on a cpl things here!
Kano is the "Leader" of the BD, right?
Kabal was IMO 2nd in Command.
But the BD have NEVER been seen together except in MK:SF and partially MK:SM
Kabal reforms and becomes Good/Later to reform again, back to his evil ways (with the Inspiration of Havik)
Kabal recruits and leads Kira & Kobra into a new era for the BD.

Does this put Kano and Kabal at odds with one another or will they be more frienimes?
I know Kabal died in MK9 but this is more of a General question.

Bc is the BD is to be brought back together i would like to see Kano, Kabal, Tremor, Kira, No-Face & Tasia represent the Clan

A character that should actually be added is Zebron.

This Tremor guy is no where near as cool as Zebron.

Tremor better be in the game after they showed him in the mk9 vita challenge tower. Besides, an earth ninja done well could be really brutal.