Guardians of the Galaxy short review.

Sniper0092

I didn't want to spend my eared money on it at first, I was not really ready to see it yet. My parents insisted I hang with my brothers, they even said they'd pay for the movie. I ended up spending my cash for some reason but whatever...

To describe it in a few words: comedic, sci fi gold. These beings gather together to deliver an ancient weapon to a person that will use it for good, they spend time keeping it from enemies. The story is not really hard to follow, which is good.

Chris Pratt is my favorite guy, like a modern Han Solo-- he was funny to watch. I also loved Groot, Drax was cool, great actor. I really loved Gamora, her acting was not as strong, but not horrible. The Actress has done a better job before. All characters are great, but Chris stands out the most.

Kinda wish the movie was funnier, despite it doing a great job balancing comedy and action. 7/10.

I watched the movie two weeks ago. I thought it was overhyped, but it was actually at my expectations. The action was lacking yeah, but it was the balance of character interaction and screen time that I enjoyed. None of the characters felt like sideline characters and each character had equal one-on-one time with each other, even better than the Avengers movie. Hopefully DC Entertainment takes note of this for Suicide Squad and Justice League.