Which Arenas would you like to see in MKX?

Reptil3

Couldn't see a similar thread in this sub section and if there is it died long ago.. so i thought i'd go ahead and make this.
Love what we've seen from them so far with new darker themed arenas like the Cove and the outworld marketplace in particular.

With that being said there are some arenas we haven't seen in any MK games since MK4. It's the perfect time to see these Arenas in particular get revamped. Needless to say going by what we've seen thus far we know they would do an amazing job recreating any of them.

Here are a few that i really want to see back with a vengeance in MKX

- Fire Well from MK4 :hail:
- Wind World from MK4
- Prison from MK4
- Reptile's Lair

I do hope they bring some arenas back, but it is possible there will be only new ones.
If they decide to bring back any, I would like to see these:

The Kombat Tomb (MK2)
The Portal (MK2)
Firewell (MK4)
Wind World (MK4)
Reptile's Lair (MK4)
Prison (MK4)
Acid Bath (MKDA)
Slaughterhouse (MKD)
Yin Yang Island (MKD)
Sky Temple (MKD)
Beetle Lair (MKD)

Prison (MK4), with the fan stage fatality included.
Slaughterhouse (MK Deception), with the stage fatality.
Kombat Tomb (MKII, Outworld) with the spiked ceiling fatality
Beetle Lair - I could really see NRS linking D'Vorah to the Beetle Lair stage. Would be kinda cool, and makes sense.

Put animated faces on both of those stages then. The Living Forest is the greatest forest in MK history!

It's an awesome stage, agreed.

That said, it's been in a ton of games already (MKII, MK Trilogy, MK4, MK GOLD, MK Deception, Shaolin Monks, MK9) and I want to see more original MKX stages.

-The Portal (MKII)
-Scislac Busorez (UMK3)
-Elder Gods(MK4)
-The Prision(MK4)
-Acid Bath (MKDA)
-House of Pekara (MKDA)
-Yin Yang Island (MKD)
-Dark Prision (MKD)
-Slaughtehouse (MKD)
-Lumber Mill (MKA)

Elder Gods ( with the music remixed for this game)
The prison (same with music being remade)
slaughterhouse
the bank
THE ROOFTOP from mk3 with the demonic statues and redish sky, imagine how good that arena would look? its extremely dark.
pit 3
kombat tomb from mk2 with spikes at the top
the cave
and last but not least.. WATERFRONT please!

didn't we do this already?

anyway, i want YIN YANG ISLAND!!!!!!

and don't even try and change the music.

Yeah, I too enjoyed this stage and its goofy music. But the chances of it returning... small.

A more realistic expectation would be The Portal stage. One, I love it. Two, it looks cool. Three, including it makes sense (one of the darkest stages + was left out in MK9).

I am hoping to see a stage with water at the fighters' feet. For example, this stage from MKvsDCU

I'm sure they can make the water turn red from blood as the battle progresses, which I think would be great! Hopefully, it can be a "New Edenia" 25 years into the future. Here are some pictures of what the background could look like.

Island.jpg

800px-Palaces_of_Edenia.jpg

We got the jungle stage, but I wouldn't mind another stage with water in it :)

Yeah... up to this day I can't believe they left out The Portal from MK9. It's been one of the most iconic stages of the franchise for sure...
I liked Deception's Portal stage, because it combined elements from MKII's original Portal stage and MK3's Choose Your Destiny Portal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

D'Vorah's Hive?

A nice fire stage (as Ive said before a burning village would be dope)

A new pit

A nice basic dojo level so tourney players can shut up

There should be a Red carpet level for Johnny Cage.Where youre fighting outside and there's paparazzi outside taking pictures .