Marvel: Contest Of Champions

C-Sword

It doesn't look that bad for a mobile fighting game, it looked very Injustice-ish when Thor swung his hammer lol

Requirements for me to get this...

- Must be compatible for the iPhone 4S

- Jean Grey, Psylocke, Deathstrike, and/or Elektra must be in it at least.

Edit: I think Gamora is good enough too.

Last edited:
Quick, we must all pay for and download it 100 times each in order to support and ensure a console version.

Actually looks pretty fun, I hope the controls and gameplay are a bit more complex than the injustice mobile game

That actually looks pretty descent. About time Marvel made a proper 2.5d beat em up. I used to love Mutant Academy 1 & 2 for the PS1 back in the day.

I still play X-Men: Next Dimension as Mystique, Deathstrike, Phoenix/Dark Phoenix and Psylocke/Betsy.

I hope those females will be in.

Why did it have to be mobile? They get a good idea and they don't put it on consoles? I understand the mobile market is big, but come on! They could have done so much more.... (Yes, I know MvC exists. I just want a pure marvel fighter like injustice...)

Why did it have to be mobile? They get a good idea and they don't put it on consoles? I understand the mobile market is big, but come on! They could have done so much more.... (Yes, I know MvC exists. I just want a pure marvel fighter like injustice...)

Yes and the button configurations should be like MK and Injustice style!!!