Whats greatest tv show of all time

What do you think is the gratest tv show ever?

• Breaking Bad

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Game Of Thrones

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • The Walking Dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lost

• Prison Break

• The Wire

• The Sopranoes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Supernatural

• The X Files

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Substitute Zero

I have selected the 10 shows which I believe have had the most impact on television. I have tried to be as unbiased as possible of my favourites while selecting the list & have excluded comedies so its really just the more serious epic shows on the list.

I did post a thread about the best hbo shows before but I have not come across a poll for the greatest show ever. So now is the time to vote for what you think is the best & if you feel that I have not included a show which you think is the best do not hesitate to have your say.

Should be interesting to see what tv series wins :)

You're an idiot. The greatest TV show of all time is Channel 4's Countdown.
I'm an idiot lol, nobody has even heard of that show. I was not really referring to puzzle or game shows just the drama/action ones like I mentioned. It would be imposible to compare them there completely different which is why I excluded comedies for instance.

athf0.jpg

/thread

I'm an idiot lol, nobody has even heard of that show. I was not really referring to puzzle or game shows just the drama/action ones like I mentioned. It would be imposible to compare them there completely different which is why I excluded comedies for instance.

Breaking Bad used to be sort of a comedy.

Game of Thrones, hands down! Emilia Clarke is so Fkin HOt My penis does a backflip every time she walks on screen!! seriously, it does! hurts like a bastahd but i understand:bomb:

heres some ;)

ink master
face off
gravity falls
fantasy factory
twilight zone
the outer limits
tales from the crypt

Life (2007) is the best TV show of all time imo. (At least in Japan)

For America, The Walking Dead takes the cake for me.