Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

Ok some changes... I decided to eliminate the -1 for missed extra points after all. Because, most likely it is not going to be consequential, and if it is, you're definitely going to rage about it. So, it's kinda silly.

Also, I changed the time you have to make your draft picks from 90 seconds to 60. I'll change it back if you guys have a problem with it; Let me know.

OK people I'm terribly sorry about this, but apparently if you don't have the league full by 20 minutes till, they cancel your draft. So I've rescheduled it for 8. Hopefully this doesn't terribly inconvenience you all. I'll try to sort out the mess with my buddy. If anyone else here wants to take that spot instead, just sign up before he does.

It's good to be back. Although, if I'm being honest, with my Pirates doing so well the last couple seasons in baseball I haven't kept up with the NFL too much. I think I still have a good idea of what's going on in football. Unless a conflict arises in the next hour, I'll be there to draft!

One question: What's a Johnny Manziel?

By the way [MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION], I'm sorry I gave you the [MENTION=6581]station2[/MENTION] Memorial Golden Ass Helmet 2 years ago. That infamous award is currently in the hands of [MENTION=10945]YungQ94[/MENTION].

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The league is ready to go!

EarthRealm Division:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy)
Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([sek])
Kabal Toasty (Tapion)
Rayzebats (mkray41)

Outworld Division:

Hindenburg Ground Crew (BYoung)
Supreme Busboys (YungQ94)
All The Kings Men (T-Ca$h)
ROMO INTERCEPTION (Jade)

Netherrealm Division:

Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash)
Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee (RIPLIUKANG)
Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion)
VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan)

Season Preview article is up on the league site
Happy Football All

Sorry for not making the draft tonight; RL needed my attention. Though from the looks of it, I didn't have that bad a draft (I just have no decent RB2 or 3)

my boyfriend even laughed that I took Romo. I had to explain to him that Romo is fairly godly in fantasy leagues, regardless of his poopiness in general. gets me lots of points every single year. rather sad my usual team of Romo, Bryant and Mathews couldn't be acquired this year, but, oh well. Got some players this year I have never had before, so, interested in seeing how this goes.

my boyfriend even laughed that I took Romo. I had to explain to him that Romo is fairly godly in fantasy leagues, regardless of his poopiness in general. gets me lots of points every single year. rather sad my usual team of Romo, Bryant and Mathews couldn't be acquired this year, but, oh well. Got some players this year I have never had before, so, interested in seeing how this goes.
Actually, that statement about Romo is entirely correct. Your problem is you take him too early and the rest of your team suffers.

I've never claimed Romo was a bad fantasy player. I'd take him myself if I wasn't always playing in a league where he goes way too early :p

The only QBs that should go early are Brady, P. Manning, Brees, and Rodgers.

I got Matty Ice in about Round 7 or something like that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk