Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

You've got a decent shot anyway. I bet Trashman is fuming about Mike Smith pulling Matt Ryan... though he got him a full game's points already anyway
You're damn right I'm fuming at Mike Smith! I could've had the Most Satisfying Player Trophy AGAIN for the same player!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

a small tear has formed in the corner of my eye, 2 wins in a row, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

[MENTION=1324]Jade[/MENTION]: I bet you enjoyed the real game. Largest comeback in franchise history. I find it hard to believe not even Staubach did it.

the last few minutes were still a bit scary, it would have been classic cowboys giving up a lead when it counts the most. glad they didn't, great comeback, I was so happy <3

I picked Dallas in my suicide league...and I was down to my last life, too. Let's take this discussion to the main NFL thread....what did you think of that Redskins/Eagles fight?

So much for mkray's comeback attempt.

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Week 3 Results:

Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([sek]) 83.62
Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 80.44

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 104.42
Rayzebats (mkray41) 79.30

ROMO INTERCEPTION (Jade) 100.58
Hindenburg Ground Crew (BYoung) 68.80

Supreme Busboys (YungQ94) 126.00
All The Kings Men (T-Ca$h) 66.74

VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan) 72.60
Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash) 60.94

Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee (RIPLIUKANG) 91.98
Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion) 69.88

This marks the end of the first round of division games. Now begins the 8-week tour of the other divisions, and with it, the bye weeks. Don't forget to set your lineups!

New article is up on the league site. Happy Football All!

Being on vacation hurts the fantasy team. I wasnt sure if Davis was going to play or not.

What a crummy week.

I'm going to take the rare step of intentionally leaving a bye week player in my lineup this week. Three of my four backs have this week off but I really don't feel like dropping any of them for what's available. So, barring a great trade offer, I guess I'm sticking with 1 this week. I'll make up for the loss later when the rest of you guys are in bye week hell. And who knows, maybe I'll win anyway

I'm going to take the rare step of intentionally leaving a bye week player in my lineup this week. Three of my four backs have this week off but I really don't feel like dropping any of them for what's available. So, barring a great trade offer, I guess I'm sticking with 1 this week. I'll make up for the loss later when the rest of you guys are in bye week hell. And who knows, maybe I'll win anyway

Lulzies... I couldn't do it. I made a change... let's see how this works.

I'm incredibly disappointed by all the people who did not set their lineups this week.
I had to pull a trade offer to sek last week because I had reason to believe he was being inactive...I knew he needed a backup QB for Manning for this week. Remember when I picked up Kirk Cousins? That was why. I didn't want to trade Matty Ice, and I knew Russell Wilson had the same bye week as Manning, so I figured, why don't I get Cousins to trade to him?

Damn, that Bears/Packers game was a goldmine for Fantasy points on my roster! Now all I need is a bit of a cushion before Brees takes the field. Come on Matty Ice!

Damn, that Bears/Packers game was a goldmine for Fantasy points on my roster! Now all I need is a bit of a cushion before Brees takes the field. Come on Matty Ice!

Looks like you didn't have much to worry about there Trashman

I really beat myself this week.
Had I paid attention and noticed that NYG was playing those bum Redskins I would have had a better chance.

Live and learn