Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

Notice that the NFL only thinks about changing the rules when the stars are affected?

Roy Williams does a horse collar tackle on TO, and what happens after the latter gets hurt? The Horse Collar is banned.

Bernard Pollard tears Tom Brady's ACL (the first, and by far most noteworthy, of many Patriots injuries attributed to Pollard), and now you can't even so much as breathe on a quarterback's knee because of that.

Now all of a sudden 2 NFL stars and a kicker are busted for PEDs and/or burning the Hippie Lettuce, and now we're talking about reforming the drug policy overnight?

The weed thing, I understand, though. But this is being done WAY too hastily, and the timing of it is certainly suspect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

This injury to Andre Ellington grinds my gears... naturally he plays in the late Monday game so I've got to make my decision about him way before he actually plays to get someone else in. My season is not getting off to a good start here.

This injury to Andre Ellington grinds my gears... naturally he plays in the late Monday game so I've got to make my decision about him way before he actually plays to get someone else in. My season is not getting off to a good start here.
Add to the fact that you're opening your season against the team that hands Golden Ass Helmets to his Week 1 opponents.

Phew. I made the call yesterday to bench Cam Newton.. I wasn't sure if I'd have a chance to make any last-minute changes today. Glad I did.

It appears I'm deeper than I thought at RB. I leave Chris Johnson on my bench and he's got 13+ points.

three NFL games remaining and it looks like Trashman and I appear to have victory in the bag. Other matchups still appear uncertain.

I love how Dallas, yet again, starts to play well when there are mere minutes left.

I was keeping track of our matchup during work and I literally told someone that the only way I'd win is if Thomas caught 4 touchdowns. I was close :laugh: If they didn't get cold the second half it might have happened too.

You'll prob still win though since Carson is playing tonight. Can't believe how bad my RB's were/ how good the Texans D was (or how bad the Redskins are).

Yeah the fact that so much of my points came from my kicker and defense is a concern, because that's just not going to happen every week

Yeah that was definitely an anomaly; Dez, Reed, and Jackson are gonna get waay more than what they got this week.

I was gonna start Brandin but I assumed that Crabtree vs that thing the Cowboys call a D would be too good to pass up; thats what I get for not trusting someone from the Saints offense.

What an exciting Week 1!

Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat Week 1 Results:

Love Cowboys (Love Cowboy) 107.66
Rayzebats (mkray41) 92.06

Kabal Toasty (Tapion) 106.62
Sek's Machine 2 The Sekening ([sek]) 105.46

All The Kings Men (T-Ca$h) 95.84
ROMO INTERCEPTION (Jade) 74.54

Supreme Busboys (YungQ94) 111.48
Hindenburg Ground Crew (BYoung) 88.70

Aggressive Perfectors (Tarkatan Trash) 91.22
Ghost of Sam Bradford's Knee (RIPLIUKANG) 66.86

VegasBigTimer (non-member Ryan) 101.70
Post Game Swamp Butt (squirrelpion) 70.26

New article is up on the league site. Happy Football All!

Then what do you call the last 2 Golden Ass Helmet recipients opening their season against [MENTION=5799]mkray41[/MENTION]?

Only two straight occurrences does not make a curse.

On the flipside, one win doesn't make me not this year's ass helmet recipient either.