Mortal Fantasy Football Kombat 2014

rest your weary heads gentlefolk for the village idiot has returned to claim what is rightfully his, dat station 2 award.

Excellent. Now we have 10 teams like last year. I'd love to have 2 more, but if we don't get it we're good to go.

So I join a Suicide League on NFL.com and find out I have 3 lives. Is this normal?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

OK so I've got some plans tomorrow ahead of the draft, so I will not be able to wait until the very last minute to reconfigure everything.

So, I am now imposing a deadline of 3 PM ET tomorrow to fill the last two spots, or I will make the change to a 10-team league and implement the schedule change and division lineup change accordingly, as I did last year.

Ok guys.... 4 1/2 more hours until I lock it down. Can we get 2 more players?

Now I will tag the one person from last year who hasn't joined yet, other known football fans on TRMK, and some peeps that once played in this league who haven't been seen in many moons.
[MENTION=1405]Camu-san[/MENTION] [MENTION=8252]Critical-Limit[/MENTION] [MENTION=2567]Vigilante_FireDragon[/MENTION] [MENTION=12717]Freyith[/MENTION] [MENTION=4629]Swordslayer[/MENTION] [MENTION=1026]BYoung[/MENTION] [MENTION=5339]The Marshall[/MENTION] [MENTION=9849]Webster[/MENTION]

All right BYoung! Great to have you.

Now let's get one more! Since I won't be needing to rework the schedule now, I can extend the deadline for entry almost right up to draft time tonight.

I know you want to Critical... you cannot resist the challenge

tonight's the night, gonna try to make it, i should be able to, but, pre-set my list just in case.

All right everyone, don't make me invite someone from off this site to fill the last spot. I will if I have to, because I don't want to kick anyone from this site out to get to an even number. But I know we'd all prefer it if it's an all-TRMK league

Oh well lol

I have a commitment from one of my IRL friends, the guy who played with us in 2012 under the name "Vegas". If we don't get one more TRMK member by 6 I am having him join. I'd still like an all TRMK league, but we'll have 12 either way