Tekken 2 trailer

The thing about this trailer that bothers me is that it is so vague!

Also, the whole "He is a man" intro was corny as heck. :laugh:

Movie adaptation of a video game?
Strike 1!

Sequel to a piece of shit movie adaptation of a video game?
Strike 2!

Not likely to be faithful to the source material?
Strike 3! YER OUT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

I'm rather sad that I had to witness such a thing today :(

I'll watch it just to laugh, nothing to take seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else notice the music from the trailer was the same music from Epic Meal Time? :laugh:

Anyways, nothing in that trailer reminded me at all of Tekken. At least the first one tried.

This freaked me out. After a recent trip to Amsterdam I though I had gone into some time vortex, where Tekken 2 was just about to be released.

This looks like it has absolutely nothing to do with Tekken...and I can't even understand how this is a sequel to the first movie, which was pretty bad anyway, but at least felt like a Tekken movie by you know...having a lot of Tekken characters, even though they ed most of their stories up.

Movie adaptation of a video game?
Strike 1!

Sequel to a piece of shit movie adaptation of a video game?
Strike 2!

Not likely to be faithful to the source material?
Strike 3! YER OUT!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

While I usually don't feed trolls, this time I will make an exception. You're right. It looks like a piece of shit. LMAO

Don't buy this crap. The reason why we keep getting shite like this is due to people accepting sub standard products and handing money over.

I'd definitely watch it if Nina Williams will be like Sharon Stone's character in Basic Instincts. Watch this trailer and you guys will know what I mean.

Last edited: