Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

How about Pin Head?

file_171381_0_doug_bradley_pinhead1.jpg

I haven't really seen any of the Hellraiser movies in full... But I never got the impression that he was a combative character.

I haven't really seen any of the Hellraiser movies in full... But I never got the impression that he was a combative character.

The same could be said about Freddy but it still worked. But Pin Head is not typically combative. There were several brief moments where he'd battle with butchering tools. Just like other fighters that use weapons in their fighting style. I could see it work and his specials would be sadistic and fun.. not to mention the fatalities.

Last edited:
The could b said about Freddy but it still worked. But Pin Head is not typically. There were several brief moments where he'd battle with butchering tools. Just like other fights that use weapons in their fighting style. I could see it work and his specials would be sadistic and fun.. not to mention the fatalities.

Maybe him summoning demons and other crap like that as his specials.

Maybe him summoning demons and other crap like that as his specials.

Don't forget about the signature chains hooks also. He could summon the other cenobites too. Watching the series, you'd know there's a lot of dark ed up stuff that could be done with that character.

Off-topic as it may be, wouldn't calling someone out for reporting someone in the middle of a thread cause a more animosity between the two of them? Surely, the report button leaves it's users private for a reason. As a moderator, this comment seems a bit counter-productive. If this is not what you're doing, please excuse me.

already made the decision afterwards that it wasn't exactly the right way to go about it, however, also did not think of the animosity part of it at all. my main focus was how little sense it was to complain about something while basically doing the same thing back using middle fingers. if someone told you to F off, using an emote in this case, would you not feel like someone was taking a bit of a jab at you? was really the point of it....if people are going to hit report because someone said something they didn't like, it's just probably best practice not to be doing something similar back. you probably wont get much sympathy in that case.

Yup.
Apparently everywhere else in life you can have an opinion, but here your opinion is wrong and people who disagree with you will result to calling you names when they have a weak debate, and mods will call you out in a thread for using the report button (which is supposed to be anonymous, btw), rather than sending a private message.

no one really called you names, they just said you were crying out of your pussy.....in this case, sure, i would have said to him, hey, he doesn't really appreciate that, lets just not do it, but, when i saw a response with middle fingers, well, that changed the situation.....it was not said to make people argue more or hate each other, it was more of trying to make you see that you can't have your cake and eat it, too. just don't report people for flaming when you do the same back, that's all.

Can you report a mod for denying you your right to anonymity in reporting posts? The fear of retaliation is real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

feel free to report it, i actually already brought my actions up in the mod section before anyone said anything because i wear big girl pants and have no problem saying to my fellow team 'i did something that i didn't really think through' :)

anyways, that's cleared up, we can move along. no feelings were meant to be hurt, no further fighting was meant to be ensued, just don't think that you can do things to other people but have a problem when they do it to you. lets all be happy, etc.

already made the decision afterwards that it wasn't exactly the right way to go about it, however, also did not think of the animosity part of it at all. my main focus was how little sense it was to complain about something while basically doing the same thing back using middle fingers. if someone told you to F off, using an emote in this case, would you not feel like someone was taking a bit of a jab at you? was really the point of it....if people are going to hit report because someone said something they didn't like, it's just probably best practice not to be doing something similar back. you probably wont get much sympathy in that case.

no one really called you names, they just said you were crying out of your pussy.....in this case, sure, i would have said to him, hey, he doesn't really appreciate that, lets just not do it, but, when i saw a response with middle fingers, well, that changed the situation.....it was not said to make people argue more or hate each other, it was more of trying to make you see that you can't have your cake and eat it, too. just don't report people for flaming when you do the same back, that's all.

feel free to report it, i actually already brought my actions up in the mod section before anyone said anything because i wear big girl pants and have no problem saying to my fellow team 'i did something that i didn't really think through' :)

anyways, that's cleared up, we can move along. no feelings were meant to be hurt, no further fighting was meant to be ensued, just don't think that you can do things to other people but have a problem when they do it to you. lets all be happy, etc.

Right on. You da boss.

Allow me to say something about that situation that I wanted to say earlier but hesitated.

As much as I respect you as a mod and as a person, I do NOT approve of that post. Leaking a reported post into the public forum can carry serious consequences that jeopardizes the person who reported it. I know this because I have witnessed and received death threats (in the form of graffiti on a neighbor's garage door) over the police being called to the neighborhood for gang activity.

Allow me to say something about that situation that I wanted to say earlier but hesitated.

As much as I respect you as a mod and as a person, I do NOT approve of that post. Leaking a reported post into the public forum can carry serious consequences that jeopardizes the person who reported it. I know this because I have witnessed and received death threats (in the form of graffiti on a neighbor's garage door) over the police being called to the neighborhood for gang activity.

Dude, that's like rule number 1. You don't talk to the police.

lol, i don't think we need to discuss it any further, really. everything has been covered, what's done is done. people getting banned also isn't something that should be discussed in the open, yet, a lot of people here want to know. there have been plenty of people here who have at times 'demanded' to know things that don't need to be public. i doubt this will result in someone being killed, and, i doubt the person reported even gives a damn, anyway. some of us choose to vent in public but do not like it when we are pointed out (again, was not done with any negative intention, was just pointing out a fact, albeit without even considering animosity).

if people want posts deleted, feel free to ask. otherwise, we can move on.

NO!NO!NO! OH HELL NO! Jason X should not be in the Mortal Kombat X game. Don't ruin or sabotage the game ny including/adding him.

I doubt we will get another horror movie character. Boon does not like repeat things and I think the guest fighter will be a surprise. Jason seems too obvious given that we had Freddy in the last game.

It's going to be Mad Max or whatever the guy's name is, more than likely...

Also, Jason has no powers what-so-ever. And NRS has to make THREE variations for the guy. I doubt we want to play a slow, machete-wielding guy who's variations don't change much.

I doubt it's another movie character. It would be a character that's popular, that would sell well and would be a total surprise.

I would love to have Jason as a DLC guest character. However, not the Jason X version. Give me Human Jason(Part 4), with Zombie Jason(Part 6/7) as an alternate outfit. I'd be one happy Friday the 13th fan. :p

I would love to have Jason as a DLC guest character. However, not the Jason X version. Give me Human Jason(Part 4), with Zombie Jason(Part 6/7) as an alternate outfit. I'd be one happy Friday the 13th fan. :p

Agreed. Jason part 4 was the best human version. Part 6 was the greatest zombie version.

I also loved his look in X before he was recreated. Its a shame it was such a dirt ball film though.

I doubt we will get another horror movie character. Boon does not like repeat things and I think the guest fighter will be a surprise. Jason seems too obvious given that we had Freddy in the last game.

LOL! I guess you were wrong eh!

;)

Everyone's changed since then. A lot happens in 3 years, man.

On topic :
As god-awful as Jason X may be, his design is kinda cool imo
uberjason1.jpg

I could see that fighting an MK character more so than Jason's normal design.

ME TOO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LOL