Raiden getting revealed at EVO

C-Sword

I'm hoping that they reveal more than 1 character this sunday, cause Raiden is one boring dude.

I think they're going to reveal 3.

Possibly 1 returning and 2 new?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raiden is a likely possibility but it's not a definite. Could be another elder God.

Well, "I STAND WATCH FOR ETERNITY" could also hint at Fujin.

I'd actually love to see some good Raiden gameplay and see what variations NRS may have come up with for him.

we dont know who it is that quote sould like raider but why would be standing and watching for eternity wouldn't be fighting

we dont know who it is that quote sould like raider but why would be standing and watching for eternity wouldn't be fighting

Stand watch, meaning protecting earth realm lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I thought they were gonna reveal something tomorrow, 'cause of the tweets Ed Boon's been posting :O

Sounds like it's gonna be Raiden... But maybe that's the point to throw us off and it's going to end up being a big suprise

Whoever it will be, I doubt that we get more than one character. Ed Boon told that they outlined their whole summer reveal plans before E3 and he never even mentioned EVO back then. So MKX will be at Comic Con, Gamescom and PAX for sure and NRS have their plans for those events, EVO is some kind of bonus for hardcore fans.

Raiden would be too obvious at this point, but based on the Injustice coverage we may get three demo matches with the three versions of the revealed kombatant and that will be it.

It's gotta be Raiden. He's more the household name, and besides, Fujin needs more development before he can show up without Raiden.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk