Cassie Cage , General Discussion

Actually it's pretty elegant. At least the ones in the bottom. They're not too sexy. They actually look rich and not trashy. The cop outfit though is a bit like a stripper.

I'd rather have her wearing something that makes more sense rather than something that makes her look "elegant." I don't see how any of those outfits you chose would fit her.

Last edited:
Eh, women in uniform are pretty hot to me...thinking Leona from KOF, or Nina from Tekken...neither are uber realistic but still pull off the feeling they should while being feminine/sexy. Theres plenty of room for slutty/scantily clad costumes with characters other than Cassie...besides, think of something like Chun Li in SF where she's a cop but is dressed in random chinese looking attire with heavy metal wrist bands, it makes no sense!

Actually it's pretty elegant. At least the ones in the bottom. They're not too sexy. They actually look rich and not trashy. The cop outfit though is a bit like a stripper.

Why would anybody wear those outfits to fight in? And that first one is trashy.

I'm pretty sure Steve Beran said that costumes were going to be more practical this time.

Cassie Cage is alright I guess, clear Nina Williams influence in her overall design, but she's okay. She however is not my favorite new combatant, that honor so far goes to Kotal Kahn.

Her alternate is going to be so awesome .i can't wait to see what they come up with.I loves Caging people in Johnny's lavender and pink suit.

I can only hope that the costumes become more practical overall. I'm way way way over strippers doing fatalities. Mostly because I'm not 13 anymore. Mile a can be a stripper though. She has basically been exactly that post mk3. So whatever with her. Not all female characters should be sex kittens. Hell they don't even have to be attractive. If it's a good design and good gameplay then that character would be awesome.

Would be nice to see Cassie's alt costume - a cool fitness outfit like Sonya in MK1 had. I really want Cassie in a crop-top =)
And her hair... yep, ponytail:)

I hope she doesn't have Kano as a rival, that's really all that I hope for. Sonya and Kano have been going back and forth for a while, Cassie doesn't need to fight her mother's battle for the sake of having someone to go after her.

Either make a new Black Dragon character, or have a character that we haven't seen in a while make an appearance for her to go after.

Or... she could totally not have anything to do with the Black Dragon at all and could have something completely different. Either way, I'm down for figuring out who she is and why she's here and such.

A redone Kira would be a perfect rival for Cassie

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Enquiring minds wants to know,can CASSIE CAGE do the Split Punch like her father JOHNNY CAGE & the Leg Grab like her mother SONYA BLADE?

I know this is a bit off topic, but idk where to ask this, so anyway, what is zoning?

I know this is a bit off topic, but idk where to ask this, so anyway, what is zoning?

Zoning is when a character uses his long ranged projectile to keep the other character at bay.

So think of Kitana's fans or Kano's knife used in a way to keep their opponent out.

Please keep the high heels and stripper outfits as far away from Cassie as possible. Based upon her attire it seems like she takes her career fairly seriously and wouldn't dishonor it by dressing like a stripper so some fans can better fantasize about her.

Last edited:
Zoning is when a character uses his long ranged projectile to keep the other character at bay.

So think of Kitana's fans or Kano's knife used in a way to keep their opponent out.

It's not just projectiles. Long pokes and Area of effect attacks work, too. For example, Zoning also exists in Tekken.

Please keep the high heels and stripper outfits as far away from Cassie as possible. Based upon her attire it seems like she takes her career fairly seriously and wouldn't dishonor it by dressing like a stripper so some fans can better fantasize about her.

Hopefully Cassie's alternate outfit would resemble something her father Johnny Cage wore through out the MK series since her Primary outfit resemble what Sonya Blade wore throughout this series.