Ideas for NEW characters - what/who would you like to see?

FROST!! No. Actually, yeah, but not the point.

Out of the --what 90 characters, 70 unused? --coming up with one is pretty challenging.. How about: a deranged young adult who finds a note book and kills people with it by writing down their names? Seriously I can't be serious right now.

The serious-est thought I got is Camera Man. Delivery-looking-joe: red cap, brown jacket, skinny jeans, bum sneakers. Before the match he tells you that your wife gives great head. Throws ejected tapes at you for his projectiles. X-ray he films and uploads you to youtube, shows your vid getting 8,001 dislikes then breaks his camera across your head and yells "Take 2..." Fatality, maybe he'll yell "This guy joined the Fappening" then Tmz'll stampede you. His mercy input he'll tell you that he only filmed your wife. Then the Friendship, he'll pat you on the shoulder handing over his footage, saying he'll help you study the tape(s).

He's actually a host show cameraman. He's a serious threat to outworld. He holds everyone's secrets. He caught Shang Tsung piloting a beauty channel. He recorded Jax murdering Jerek and blackmails him into joining the Lin Kuei. His mission is to find Sonya's husband, but he insults everyone with his intro, hoping to find the true ****old, and bring Maury's ratings back to the top charts.

Last edited:
ever since mk9 I thought that they could of used ermac"s alt as a new character, I think that would fit so well like a mysterious merchant, a character that would have a great arsonal of weapons swift on their feet with teleporting, to balance the chsracter out give it low damage output. one of the fatalities could be he covers the opponent like batman than flys up n drops the bones of the victum with some flesh still on the bones.

What about a amphibian fighter? Like a character based on a Frog, Newt or Salamander. I had a idea of a group of amphibian beings exist in Zterra along side of the Saurians.

I do wonder something and Idk if it's been brought up yet but it seems like a good place to ask here. Back when the movie was still green lit, Kevin T said that he was creating a new character that would be in this game. The movie is pretty much a goner but do you think his character still made the cut in the game?

I would definitely like to see a character physically imposing like Goro, Monstrous and tough who would automatically be assumed be evil but actually be a good guy. MK has always made their big burly types evil...switch it up!!

Id like to see some of the minor characters in MKX somehow.
Some are non canon, but it would be cool to see it all explored.
They could be considered new because they haven't been in a traditional game before.

The Great Kung Lao
Great_kung_lao.jpg
Ever since i heard of this dude iv wanted to see him make an appearance somehow.
I know he was reincarnated into Kung Lao. But He's dead now.
So maybe that could lead to Great Kung Lao's return.
NRS said they will focus a lot on descendants. He is related to Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
I'm sure he'll never make his way into the roster tho.

Zaggot(god of chaos) and Abacus(god of order)
Zaggotf.jpgAbacus.jpg

Iv said this before, I think Zaggot would make a pretty good MK character.
IMO, It'd be cool to have some gods on the roster who don't use elemental powers.
And the god of chaos vs the god of order just sounds cool to me.
Plus, we need more Order/Chaosrealm characters. Havik is really cool, but Hotaru's kinda boring.
A god sounds so much cooler.

Scraped MK:DA characters.
In deadly alliance's krypt, there was some concept art of characters who were scraped.
The fact that Hsu Hao made it into the game rather then a character like "The Elder Demon" confuses the hell out of me.
Even Zebron would have been better then Hsu Hao...

And Belokk as DLC.

Id like to see some of the minor characters in MKX somehow.
Some are non canon, but it would be cool to see it all explored.
They could be considered new because they haven't been in a traditional game before.

The Great Kung Lao
View attachment 6929
Ever since i heard of this dude iv wanted to see him make an appearance somehow.
I know he was reincarnated into Kung Lao. But He's dead now.
So maybe that could lead to Great Kung Lao's return.
NRS said they will focus a lot on descendants. He is related to Liu Kang and Kung Lao.
I'm sure he'll never make his way into the roster tho.
And Belokk as DLC.

I've been wanting to see a side game come out for years focusing on the great kung lao leading up to his demise by goro.
As far as kung lao being the reincarnation i don't think it's cannon? I really hope it's not... kung lao isn't bad ass enough for that to be the case.
And Belokk, even though he doesn't even have any back story he's already better than blaze... he's so bad ass! He's also like the only rumoured character we've never seen a cameo on :(

Last edited:
Iv never thought about him getting his own side game.
But who would be the boss? Goro?
I thought it would be cool to see the return of the Great Kung Lao.
I believe the only reason he lost was because he wasn't prepared.
The MK tournament where Great Kung Lao died, was the first tournament that Shang Tsung "corrupted".

And i'm not sure how cannon that ending is. Hopefully it's not very cannon.
I think there was an ending in Deception that said his soul was freed when Tsung died.
Maybe the same applied this time around.

Yeah, i figured it might be cool if they did another rumor character for DLC.
So why not Belokk? He seems cool enough.
Better then "Red Robbin" or "Nimbus Terrafaux"

MK is losing heroes!

Anybody got some thoughts of adding new fresh heroes in replacing the originals in the grave until their return?

So far Cassie is the only one.

I would love a greek armored character, kind of blessed by who he thinks is Zeus but turns out is Raiden.

Or an armored Samurai character, or could be a Kenshi alternate costume.

I think a Viking inspired character or set of characters would be totally \m/ Metal \m/.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/viking-162124008

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Viking-315861138

http://www.deviantart.com/art/viking-women-50837808

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Viking-Berserker-189051654

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ynghild-the-Viking-346280181

Lets not forget that the real Vikings from history were pretty f***ing brutal to their enemies:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle <<<<<That would make a BRUTAL effing Fatality- Rip the opponents LUNGS out of their back to where they look like a pair of bloody wings.

in my mind, they would hail from the northern-most tundra of Outworld, where they seek to reclaim their ancient homeland's independence from the empire but to do so they would have to take a major risk and side with Raiden and his champions. It's an uneasy alliance as the heroes and their heathen counterparts don't see eye to eye (the Vikings' bloodlust and xenophobia may be to blame) but both view each other as a necessary evil.

Last edited:
I think a Viking inspired character or set of characters would be totally \m/ Metal \m/.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/viking-162124008

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Viking-315861138

http://www.deviantart.com/art/viking-women-50837808

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Viking-Berserker-189051654

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ynghild-the-Viking-346280181

Lets not forget that the real Vikings from history were pretty f***ing brutal to their enemies:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle <<<<<That would make a BRUTAL effing Fatality- Rip the opponents LUNGS out of their back to where they look like a pair of bloody wings.

in my mind, they would hail from the northern-most tundra of Outworld, where they seek to reclaim their ancient homeland's independence from the empire but to do so they would have to take a major risk and side with Raiden and his champions. It's an uneasy alliance as the heroes and their heathen counterparts don't see eye to eye (the Vikings' bloodlust and xenophobia may be to blame) but both view each other as a necessary evil.

You know I am surprised netherrelms never bothered with vikings I mean combat and brutality they just scream mk

Vikings have wild sex parties on boats and beat their children with a "switch". I don't think they'd fit very much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I would like to see some kind of Pharao guy/girl.
Its unlikely, but i would love to see a charakter
like Tiamat, a concept art form MK:DA crypt.

I have another idea for my dominatrix-type of character. It can be a pure female or a gay male who likes to cross dress and wear men's clothing.

In each style he/she uses a 45 caliber handgun.

Fatality 1 (Gun Job): He/she knees the opponent at the groin first, making the loser bend over in pain. Next, the winner uses one hand to pull the hair/scalp of the loser. Then the other hand holds the pistol placing it in the enemy's mouth to be fired, while removing the first hand off the scalp/hair. Lastly, the handgun is fired, making the back of the head explode. (This fatality can be used in all styles.)

Fatality 2 is different from each style but has the same button input.

* Style 1 (Shocker): He/she uses a stun baton to electrocute enemies and uses it to swing around like a whip.
Fatality (Suck It Up): The winner swings the stun baton at the the back of both of the enemy's knees to make the opponent go on his knees. Then, the stun baton is shoved in the victim's mouth down to the throat and shocks the victim for quite a period of time until the victim is burnt up and fried. After that, the fried corpse falls to the ground and the winner curb stomps on the face, crushing the head in the process.

* Style 2 (Impaler): He/she uses a pole/staff type of weapon with a pointed blade in the end (similar to the Japanese Yari).
Fatality (Nasty Pole Dance): First, he/she uses the staff weapon to trip the opponent, making him lay on his stomach. Next, the pole is shoved deep inside the enemy's rectum and pulled back out of the body again as the guy hemorrhages out of his butthole, screaming in pain. Then, the winner jumps up and impales the loser at the back of the head upon landing, pinning the head to the ground. Lastly, the winner does a little pole dance while the staff weapon remains standing up, impaling the loser's head to the ground.

* Style 3 (Splitter): He/she wields a chainsaw to cut through opponents.
Fatality (Agonizing Execution): First, he/she uses the chainsaw to slowly cut one arm off in an upward motion. Next, the weapon is used to swiftly cut the other arm in a downward slicing motion. Then the winner uses the chainsaw to vertically cut the guy in half from crotch/butt to face/head... slooooooowly. ;)

Friendship (Party Time): The winner puts the weapon down to the ground and starts to dance while dance music is being played and confetti fly all over the screen.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's been said, but I wouldn't mind another Sheeva/Goro character, but as a runt (So about normal person size, maybe a bit smaller) who has climbed the ranks based on how A) skilled in combat she is and B) how goddamn ferocious she is.

Kinda use the Hindu goddess Kali as a basis.

A pirate-like character, Black Dragon member that dresses like a very cool modern pirate-ish type, suits with the new cove level.

The Smith from Kabal's MK9 ending would be lovely, his fatalities could be crazy and insane dirty! He is also cyborg-ish because he loves to replace his own flesh with cruel mechanical parts and enhances his body further and further, he's probably related to the Black Dragon or a wildcard.

A character that controlls plants, vines, trees and monstrous flowers, from outword or the world where D'vorah is from, this has to be a evil or neutral character, plants with goodguys tend to be very dull.

A new character that has super speed and a new evil character that has the banshee scream, sonic abilities. Because Sindel kinda sucks in my opinion, she's too old.