Mortal Kombat Journey - FULL BLOWN MK RPG w/ Screenshots + Info

Any thoughts on what the Death Knight looked like? Rumored warrior referenced in MKD. I believe the Beetle Lair was created in honor of him?

Scorpion and Catacombs side-quest...
Spoiler:

Catacombs...
Spoiler:

Brotherhood of Shadow!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Had to delete my site because of some 4chan jerks who spammed the crap out of it, posting inappropiate things and such, so all updates will be here from here on out.

Sorry for the repeated posts.

Any thoughts on what the Death Knight looked like? Rumored warrior referenced in MKD. I believe the Beetle Lair was created in honor of him?

Scorpion and Catacombs side-quest...
Spoiler:

Catacombs...
Spoiler:

Brotherhood of Shadow!
Spoiler:

Very nice!! I´ve enjoyed every image of this post!!

Keep going, you´re doing an amazing job!!

Had to delete my site because of some 4chan jerks who spammed the crap out of it, posting inappropiate things and such, so all updates will be here from here on out.

Sorry for the repeated posts.

Thanks. When I checked I wondered what was happening when the site got shut down.

Very nice man. It looks awesome! I'd play this for sure.

How do you select your characters? It kind of reminds me of the pokemon games. Would be neat if you could create a team of all your favorites.

Very nice man. It looks awesome! I'd play this for sure.

How do you select your characters? It kind of reminds me of the pokemon games. Would be neat if you could create a team of all your favorites.

You come across them depending where they are during the story's events in different realms, arenas, and such. You gotta do favors for some, gain other characters before others (ex. get Kano to get Kobra...) and some you must play their own little mission which explains what they were doing during the invasion.

You can pick a team of all your favorites once you've collected them. Mixing and matching for match-ups, and thus creating a loaded team.

Glad you think so man, please stay updated. I love the support and let me know if you have feedback or suggestions!

Thanks. When I checked I wondered what was happening when the site got shut down.

Yeah man, I gotta make a new one or have someone do it x) it is okay though... just a chance to start anew, and better.

Very nice!! I´ve enjoyed every image of this post!!

Keep going, you´re doing an amazing job!!

THANKS MAN!!! :D I appreciate the support and I will update this soon, thank you for the comment, it among the others has made my day!

One suggestion I have is I feel you should make the more popular characters harder to get. (example: Lets say you're favorite is Scorpion. Since he's one of the most popular, people are going to want him. Making it challenging to get him would make it that much more fun and make you want to keep trying.

I know I'd go straight for Sub-Zero and Kabal Lol.

One suggestion I have is I feel you should make the more popular characters harder to get. (example: Lets say you're favorite is Scorpion. Since he's one of the most popular, people are going to want him. Making it challenging to get him would make it that much more fun and make you want to keep trying.

I know I'd go straight for Sub-Zero and Kabal Lol.

Funny you should say that xD originally Scorpion was moderately easy to get but now he's harder to get.

Kabal and Sub-Zero are also somewhat harder to get, but it is all based on choices you make. Some choices create opportunities for you to gain a character (usually killing and being ruthless attracts villains, but scares away heroes, and vise versa)

but thanks for the suggestions, it is always hard knowing what is too hard and what's too easy x)

I have a suggestion to make. You could put one optional boss in the game. This boss could be extremely difficult to defeat, just like the weapons in final fantasy vii. it could be de fire god liu kang, from his ending in mk9. What do you think?

I have a suggestion to make. You could put one optional boss in the game. This boss could be extremely difficult to defeat, just like the weapons in final fantasy vii. it could be de fire god liu kang, from his ending in mk9. What do you think?

Well we actually have a lot of little optional bosses, but one BIG optional difficult one? I can honestly say I haven't given it much thought, but I will. I will find the perfect boss/bosses. Thank for the suggestion hayonik! :)

Just a rough concept of Death Knight (still needs touch-ups and some editing) IF I go with this version...

but is this a good concept? Suggestions?

Did you imagine him differently?

Image quality was reduced also. Keep in mind.

Colors and all that are for mock. To see if the colors seem suitable.

I'll be editing this picture in my final and choosing colors that I think will be suitable in most of everyone's opinion.

However it does look a lot like Quan Chi thinking about it.

Last edited:

Just a rough concept of Death Knight (still needs touch-ups and some editing) IF I go with this version...

but is this a good concept? Suggestions?

Did you imagine him differently?

Image quality was reduced also. Keep in mind.
Looks too much like Quan Chi. The costume, that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

My new design/concept. I am really digging it. More of what I first visualized with the character.
[MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION], what do you think?