Which game modes do you want to return or not return?

torgonudho

Okay what you guys want from old MK game modes.

Story Mode(and Konquest): As much as so many people declines, i wish Konquest mode to return instead of Story Mode. You are discovering the environment of MK universe much more better than Story Mode, and its fun to play as TPS. But if they made Story Mode, okay fine. I don't hate Story Mode btw.

Chess Kombat: was so nice, it would be super amazing when combined with Multiplayer functions.

Motor Kombat: is nice too but, to compared with Chess Kombat, its not that good in my opinition. If we can get both, yey:)

Challange Tower: Ahh I hated this one to be honest. Okay it was funny but, Story Mode was not so big, so they filled the game with Challange Tower to close this deficit. They could give more priority to Story Mode stuff. Yes it was funny but if they made a game mode except Story Mode, Challange tower instead of returning Chess Kombat or Motor Kombat, then i'll rage a bit.

I'm so sorry if theres a thread like that, i searched but i couldn't find.

MKD-styled konquest would be a dream come true, perhaps with less focus on trainings (or make them optional if you want to master a specific character). However, looks like MKX is having a story mode like MK9, so it is very unlikely we will see konquest mode.

My favourite minigames were chess kombat and endurance (MKU/MKA style).

Challenge tower.... I only played it once just to unlock stuff... it brings nothing new to the table just another VS fight mode. MK9 pretty much had just ladder fights, fights with story cutscenes and fights with tweaks - barely any variety really, compared to MKD/MKA.

Now, it makes sense since in this generation of gaming, particularly fighting games, the focus is put on online experience and balancing the roster - this leaves little to no space for minigames - it left us with Test your might/sight/strike minigames in Mortal Kombat 9 which have barely any replay value.

I am pretty sure there won't be any significant minigames in MKX, the main focus will be the so-called persistent online mode.

I just want the Challenge Tower back. It made more sense than any of the other game modes. If they do bring it back, I hope to God they give us a better reward at the end, though.

I want Chess Kombat, Tetris Kombat, and ESPECIALLY Motor Kombat back. In any kombination, and across any number of games, but we need all 3 back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Cinematic like story mode and test your luck, along with a krypt with better content. Also chess combat. It was the best mini game.

MK:D Konquest, I spent hours on that bloody mode, it was so much fun learning how to fight with all the fighters, unlockables, easter eggs, etc. This would be paradise for me.

Story Mode, way too much fun, love the cinematic view of MK's story.

Arcade Mode/Ladder, essential for Mortal Kombat, every game needs to have this.

The Krypt, MK:DA or MK:D style please, we need more Kontent!

Versus Mode, probably a given but felt I should mention it anyway.

That's about it.