Which game modes do you want to return or not return?

With tag most likely being gone, the only thing they could implement Co-op mode with is some sort of mini game or konquest mode. I did like tag co-op though...

They had tag co-op with online partners?

Maybe a mini story mode with a random uncanon story. You take turns fighting a series of characters and then tag team a boss character.

Anything with story and co-op would spice things up.

They had tag co-op with online partners?

Maybe a mini story mode with a random uncanon story. You take turns fighting a series of characters and then tag team a boss character.

Anything with story and co-op would spice things up.

Yeah they had Online tag co-op, and I hope they do include something with co-op, whether its canon or just a mini game, since I occasionally play with my brother

I think Motor Kombat would be very nice, specially online. I know they won't do it (according to Boon), but...well...

Chess Kombat was nice, but seems boring to me if you see online.

Now, the race would be very sick!

...... and online mode, and 1 vs 1, and 2 vs 2, and 1 VS CPU (which was highly requested by the community and finally put into Injustice).

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind a Challenge Tower (if there was one) for MKX.
That said, when I first get the game I'll do Story Mode first (to find out what happened after MK9, and so that other people don't spoil the story for me), and after that I'll just jump to mastering 3 or 4 characters.

I want to be better online with MKX than I ever was with MK9.
I plan to learn the meta-game and try to hold my own.
MK9 was the fun and nostalgic game, but I see myself going to TYM more often once the MKX demo comes out, or I'll try to learn from people that are better than me here, on TRMK.

EDIT:

Am I the only 1 who's a bit bummed that NRS hasn't even spoken a single word about this "constant online" mode that Ed mentioned???

I feel you totally on this one, and it's most likely going to be the same route I go. other than going to TYM cause I've browsed the fourms there , but never joined.
I don't want to be much better online in mkx than mk9 I want to be able to hold my own with top tier players. I loved how i would make some people rage quit though.
I want people to be like No, Not him when they see my username.

KREATE A FIGHTER
Build your fighter with other fighter’s attributes, moves and Finishers from the game( Kreate 3 Variations of your Character)
Pick Male/Female
Pick Body Type, Face, Costume ETC.
Pick a Character Trait
Pick a Projectile (can change color)
Pick a Throw
Pick a Kick Special Move
Pick a Punch Special Move
Pick a Teleport
Pick a X-Ray Move
Pick 3 Fatalities
Pick a Hari Kari
Pick a Animality
Pick a Brutality
Pick a Babality
Pick an Ending from someone in game or NRS could generate a Generic Ending

What i want to return:
2 on 2 arcade mode (MK4)
arcade tower selection (MK4)
ultimate endurance (Armageddon Wii)
challenge tower (MK9)
chess kombat (Deception)
mythologies mode - since Konquest have no chance to be in 2D game, i'll take next best thing to it, thought controls should be better this time around (turn & grab items buttons need to go), story mode (cutscene, fight, cutscene, fight, cutscene...) is not that fun.