scorpions mk x fatality

Remember they can always change up the fatalities. Its still way to early for things to be concrete. If you recall in the MK9 trailer where Jax & Mileena were fighting it finished with Sub Zero vs Scorpion. Scorpion performed a fatality that was supposedly suppose to be his but in the end product, gave it to Kano..."Eat your Heart Out"

actually they don't change the fatality itself they just gave it another fighter. Sub Zero Trailer fat to Kano, Scorpion "on your knees" fat to Quan Chi.

So I think the fatality from Scorpion remains the same.

actually they don't change the fatality itself they just gave it another fighter. Sub Zero Trailer fat to Kano, Scorpion "on your knees" fat to Quan Chi.

I don't think that Kano thinks that Sub-Zero is fat.

Ahh, I hadn't thought of it this way. Everything is clearer now. Thankyou.

Wait, what? Fat? I don't get it. lol

By reading the passage in context, I believe the poster was trying to shorten the word fatality by using only fat. In no way, shape or form do I think he was referring to the girth of Kano or Sub-Zero.

By reading the passage in context, I believe the poster was trying to shorten the word fatality by using only fat. In no way, shape or form do I think he was referring to the girth of Kano or Sub-Zero.

One of those times where spelling the damn word out would benefit everyone.

Stop calling people FAT! It's not nice!

cartman.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Not all Fatalities have to be "horrific", I believe this is one of the best Fatalities ever for the sheer uniqueness and detail. Look at how Sub-Zero's face looks when it's sliding off, and the way the brain falls out. That is creativity at its finest. I don't see how anyone can complain about this.

And no, this is not because I'm a Scorpion fan. Just a disclaimer.

Not all Fatalities have to be "horrific", I believe this is one of the best Fatalities ever for the sheer uniqueness and detail. Look at how Sub-Zero's face looks when it's sliding off, and the way the brain falls out. That is creativity at its finest. I don't see how anyone can complain about this.

And no, this is not because I'm a Scorpion fan. Just a disclaimer.

I really don't get the part with the heart though, what was the point of showing it, show off the new technology? Scorpion could have used his spear to get it or something, it just makes the fatality seem crumbersome, like two separate fatalities rolled into one.

I really don't get the part with the heart though, what was the point of showing it, show off the new technology? Scorpion could have used his spear to get it or something, it just makes the fatality seem crumbersome, like two separate fatalities rolled into one.

You're right but honestly it's expected now. I complained about this with the last game, but NRS gon NRS. Major example is Jax's where he claps the head off, but thinks it's necessary to rip the arms off after :S

My take: they have added so much "flare" to the X-rays that now they have to make overcomplicated, redundant fatalities to not have them overshadowed by X-rays.

If it had been up to me, X-rays would have never created any crippling bone fractures or deadly injuries (just dislocated joints, and maybe broken ribs, jaws and the like), and fatalities would have only been only what took to finish the opponent, with no added unjustified flair, and definitely no "2-in-1" fatalities.

Last edited:
My take: they have added so much "flare" to the X-rays that now they have to make overcomplicated, redundant fatalities to not have them overshadowed by X-rays.

If it had been up to me, X-rays would have never created any crippling bone fractures or deadly injuries (just dislocated joints, and maybe broken ribs, jaws and the like), and fatalities would have only been only what took to finish the opponent, with no added unjustified flair, and definitely no "2-in-1" fatalities.

Yeah, I agree with you that the overly flashy fatalities are unneeded, but the whole concept of fatalities is just a dessert for the match. I mean, you already won, there is absolutely no need to perform a fatality at all - it's overkill.

But I guess if you're gonna do a fatality, if you're already adding the unneeded (but delicious) dessert into the meal, why not add some extra sprinkles and cherries at that point?