What is the worst thing you've done to someone?

i was a dick in middle school too. one day my buddy and i were chilling behind an outlet mall skateboarding, when this kid came up and asked us if we were in a gang. we looked at each other funny and said yes. he wanted to know if he could be in the gang too. we said he could but, we would have to jump him in. he said,"ok." so we started wailing on him, i mean beating this dude's ass. after we finished rocking him he was kind of crying asking if he was in the gang now. we just started laughing saying we not in a gang and he ran off bawling hahaha.

That's awesome :rofl:
Once in a lifetime opportunity

I took my friend's dog shit and packed it under my ex's car door handle and then I had a 20oz bottle of jizz that I saved up and splashed it everywhere inside of her car. It was the most horrifying smell of all-time. It was fermenting.

A 20 oz bottle?

I hope you got some help from friends because that is A LOT of meat beating :laugh:

I took my friend's dog shit and packed it under my ex's car door handle and then I had a 20oz bottle of jizz that I saved up and splashed it everywhere inside of her car. It was the most horrifying smell of all-time. It was fermenting.

Remind me to never piss you off. :vroam:

You wank into a bottle? That'a almost as weird as those people on 4chan who shit into jugs because they're too scared of coming across other people on the way to the toilet.

Way back then I had a friend pissed me off for the last time cause he stole from me way to many times and I called him on it. Said he wasn't in the mood for my shit and I told him I wasn't either so I jumped him started wailing on him and nearly knocked him out then he grabbed me by my adam's apple so I punched his nose so hard I broke it. Blood was everywhere, nasty shit. Fight ended there, told him to get the fvck out of my life. The guy told me he is a kickboxer, what a crock of crap that was. He couldn't fight worth a damn.

Haven't seen that degenerate piece of shit since.

When I was 16, I told my girlfriend at the time I was masturbating while I was on the phone with her. It was a juvenile prank that she apparently thought was in very bad taste, so needless to say, she dumped me on the spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I laughed so hard reading this topic today :laugh:

I don't think I did anything THAT evil (gang kid, bottle jizz, taco jizz [c'mon, too much on the stories :laugh:], the dildo glued on the car lol, all of them)

I used to say "let's see who walks faster with shoulders against one another?", then me and a friend stood side by side and started walking very fast, when it was almost running, my last step was exactly on the way of their feet, and they usually fell on the floor very badly lol

Or there was a time, in school, where in a party me and a friend invented there was a "ghost" in the kids playground, that was in another ground level and all lights were turned off and it was at night. There was something swinging on the tree, like a branch, we said it was the kid's foot, and people suddenly started to see a head, and a boy, something very creepy. Using the best of their imagination, we started expanding the myth, saying "look, he is sitting on the tree, swinging his foot!". Suddenly, lots of people of the school started stopping to see the "boy", they were really believing there was someone there, and a crowd gathered there.

Well, that's not the mean part, I wasn't even responsible for the mean part, but a security guy thought the "ghost kid" was a gatecrasher, and this idiot just said one of the students was the intruder, and did a "rear naked choke" on the boy, and was a mess.

Also, I used to choose people that were hot headed and could enter into a discussion. I gathered some devils to do the job too, and a bunch said "x" to one and "y" to other, considering "x" and "y" are things like "he called you this...", "he is telling this about you". I can't believe they felt into the trap.

But nothing reaches the level of things I've read here.