[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Re: [SPOILER, RUMOR] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX is...

See what happens when I take my foot off the gas pedal with trolling? Someone else, like The Trolling Roaster we have here, comes in and steals my thunder almost as quickly as I give him that nickname. I'll keep my foot on the break, just to see how far he takes this...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

You should take him under your wing and show him the ropes.

Anyways, its clearly obvious that Bi Han will be split. Noob will possess Bi Han and Saibot will possess Kuai Liang. Honestly, do you think Quan Chi would really give up the chance? They're both after to kill the new Sub-Zero, which is a genetically engineered (by Sektor) hybrid of both Bi Han and Kuai Liang. Did you really think it Quan Chi would give up the chance? Problem solved people. Put down the torches and pitchforks. Just learn when to quit.

Last edited:

I don't understand...
Yes yes...I can see that...

Subz 711
It could be both of them, it could be Kuai and his son.
Also, Armageddon endings are fully non-canon so nobody use those as proof. Otherwise I can just use Kuai's
Armageddon: (Non-Canonical)

"The Dragon Medallion having amplified the godlike power granted him by his victory over Blaze, Sub-Zero was no longer a mere warrior, but an ice god. He was, however, a false god. He had become a deity without the consent of the Elder Gods, who sent their champions to hunt him down and destroy him."

Let's also not forget that Bi-Han just murdered Scorpion for a clan rivalry originally so it's not like these two will just magically become best friends. Bi-Han is the reason Scorpion ended up in hell and Scorpion is the reason Bi-Han ended up in hell. Teaming up is sort of unrealistic.

Hmm theres ALOT of this I dont agree with...First of all I KNOW Armageddon endings are non cannon with the exception for Kahns...but STILL the endings do hint to things that are proven cannon on a later date...they are "What If" Sanarios. Noob and Bi-han def have two spirts in one..hell even his moves in MK2011 have tag time type of moves suggesting that Noob and Bi Han are not the same being that compounded by that ending suggest that Noob could be split into two entities..(Which would make a bad ass showdown if Noob is split and faces Bi Han in MKX) As far as Sub-Zero killing Scoprions Family and Clan...Really??
Sub-Zero was forced to kombat Scorpion in MKM when he was seeking the map of the elements sub-zero kills him on his quest. Quan Chi has been using them since the begining. And for them to team up is highly possable

In payment for the map quan chi DID kill all of scorpions clan and framed Sub-Zero for it.

so yes the enemy of my enemy is my friend in this case. There is a major chance for them to become allies to fight a common threat. I also suspect that Quan Chi will manipulate Scorpion to fight for him in the begining with the promise of giving him life..IE MK4 style..

Last edited:

Your sig is way too god damned big for your ass to be multi posting.

So, Kuai had a son while he was dead after MK9?
Interesting.
I didn't know that dead people could procreate.

well buddy this thought is interesting. In the fact that if the lin kuei is interested in keeping their most powerful inline why wouldn't genetic manipulation come into play at some point? now that the cybernetic's seems to have failed for them. this could be the grandmasters next venture in creating the most loyal clan? you know I'm with you in your theory, but that seems to be an interesting course to take. Even more now that we know family is a plot point in this Games story.

well buddy this thought is interesting. In the fact that if the lin kuei is interested in keeping their most powerful inline why wouldn't genetic manipulation come into play at some point? now that the cybernetic's seems to have failed for them. this could be the grandmasters next venture in creating the most loyal clan? you know I'm with you in your theory, but that seems to be an interesting course to take. Even more now that we know family is a plot point in this Games story.

I'm just saying that if MKX Sub-Zero IS a relative of either of the 2 Sub-Zero brothers, it doesn't seem likely to me that it's a son.

Being a nephew (since they DID have a sister) seems more likely to me.

I'm just saying that if MKX Sub-Zero IS a relative of either of the 2 Sub-Zero brothers, it doesn't seem likely to me that it's a son.

Being a nephew (since they DID have a sister) seems more likely to me.

Sub Zero's Sister was never mentioned in the new timeline and from Sub-Zero's Bio in MK9 looks like that was only Kuai and Bi-han

It be one hell of a twist if Frost wound up being their sister if she makes the cast!

**1,000th Post**

It be one hell of a twist if Frost wound up being their sister

Tumbleweed_rolling_2.jpg.jpg

NO.

Why not?
Frost is a fairly interesting character. They could retcon her into a sibling.

It be one hell of a twist if Frost wound up being their sister if she makes the cast!

**1,000th Post**
I could be wrong, but I think Vogel dekonfirmed Frost being Kuai Liang and Bi-Han's sister years ago.

Personally, I don't think it makes any sense, but it is what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Why not?
Frost is a fairly interesting character. They could retcon her into a sibling.
I wouldn't mind that. It would turn her into an actual interesting character.

I want MK4 style endings for MKX. I don't know why they never did them in another game after MK4.

[MENTION=5197]white_ninja[/MENTION] I agree 100%. The Motion Comic style ending is good an all but a full CGI ending would be amazing especially with the next gen graphic. but sadly Ed had said it would not be so. Lots of $$$$$ involved when it comes to CGI

Yes yes...I can see that...

Hmm theres ALOT of this I dont agree with...First of all I KNOW Armageddon endings are non cannon with the exception for Kahns...but STILL the endings do hint to things that are proven cannon on a later date...they are "What If" Sanarios. Noob and Bi-han def have two spirts in one..hell even his moves in MK2011 have tag time type of moves suggesting that Noob and Bi Han are not the same being that compounded by that ending suggest that Noob could be split into two entities..(Which would make a bad ass showdown if Noob is split and faces Bi Han in MKX) As far as Sub-Zero killing Scoprions Family and Clan...Really??
Sub-Zero was forced to kombat Scorpion in MKM when he was seeking the map of the elements sub-zero kills him on his quest. Quan Chi has been using them since the begining. And for them to team up is highly possable

In payment for the map quan chi DID kill all of scorpions clan and framed Sub-Zero for it.

so yes the enemy of my enemy is my friend in this case. There is a major chance for them to become allies to fight a common threat. I also suspect that Quan Chi will manipulate Scorpion to fight for him in the begining with the promise of giving him life..IE MK4 style..

Remember the novel of Mortal Kombat that is canon and describes how The Great Kung Lao 500 years ago had a secret about the map of the elements which is the location of some kind of amulet that Shang Tsung gained knowledge of when he absorbed The Great Kung Lao's soul during Mortal Kombat...

Remember the novel of Mortal Kombat that is canon and describes how The Great Kung Lao 500 years ago had a secret about the map of the elements which is the location of some kind of amulet that Shang Tsung gained knowledge of when he absorbed The Great Kung Lao's soul during Mortal Kombat...

nope never read that novel can you post a link of the book to me? I would like to read it and research that book. It may be that Shang Tsung gave that knowledge to Quan Chi who in turn used Scorpion and Sub-Zero to retrieve it.

I've thought of a great way that Ed Boon could indeed bring Bi-Han back as Subzero while keeping Noob Saibot in future installments without using the 'Noob is his own entity' theory.

What if, Subzero gets the chance to become human again through the Elder Gods champion stuff to bring everyone back to normal including himself, but with a surprise catch: They don't come back the same way they were before (except Bi Han of course). As for what happens to Noob, maybe Smoke is now somehow taking on that role due to some other catch where someone has to take on the mantle of Noob Saibot. It would be cool because you'll still have smoke using upgraded versions of his same powers, he'll still play like Noob as well, and fans can get a throwback as they now name his 'Noob Smoke' instead of 'Noob Saibot' (which would make sense since Tobias no longer deals with Mortal Kombat anymore).

Probably won't happen, but it's the only way I can think of them making Bi-Han become Subzero again. Any other Bi-Han theory just seems a bit farfetched in my opinion (even this one).

I rather smoke not be involved at all, and the same goes for any other character.^

Boon has always said noob is 2 different characters in one....

So I would rather when/if the elder gods purify/restore Bi-Han

However the discarded tainted excess is sent back down to the Netherealm, finally free of the lesser half of 2 evils Bi-Han... the demonic shadow figure dons the identity of noob saibot.

- And we would finally get some back story on him
- whether he had a past life
- where his shadow powers originate from
- a full understanding on how he was created by quan chi. (Unlike ermac i don't think it's a manifestation of many souls.)