[SPOILER] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX confirmed!

Re: [SPOILER, RUMOR] Sub-Zero's identity in MKX is...

I love how you guys are still spinning it being more likely Bi-Han. It is a POSSIBILITY. The whole elder gods ish does not sound like a good story though and I fully believe some of the dead warriors will be revived in this 25 year span.

Also Araknyd please stop saying that bringing Bi-Han back will END the rivalry. If Bi-Han is brought back it is solely to CONTINUE the rivalry. Oh and to ruin Noob Saibot don't forget that.

I love how you guys are still spinning it being more likely Bi-Han. It is a POSSIBILITY. The whole elder gods ish does not sound like a good story though and I fully believe some of the dead warriors will be revived in this 25 year span.

Also Araknyd please stop saying that bringing Bi-Han back will END the rivalry. If Bi-Han is brought back it is solely to CONTINUE the rivalry. Oh and to ruin Noob Saibot don't forget that.

Quan Chi doesn't have to die, and the various quotes already said strongly hint at Bi-Han.
Who says that any of the dead characters have to have relevance in MKX, aside from being Quan Chi's slaves?
This is a new and original story, not a rehash of the old time line.
There's a 66 2/3% chance that this new Sub-Zero is either Bi-Han or a new Sub-Zero, altogether, IMO, due to the various hints.
Bringing back the dead warriors in MKX is weak, and I'd rather NRS keep them dead for 1 game, at least, to make more space for new characters like D'Vorah, Kotal Kahn, and Ferra / Torr to shine.

NRS bringing Bi-Han back to continue a 22-year rivalry is boring and predictable, and I seriously doubt that NRS wants predictable and boring for an original MKX story.
The rivalry has been done to death and it's time for those 2 to bury the hatchet.
I have no problem with Noob Saibot either just being Noob or just Saibot or dead, if it means Bi-Han coming back as Sub-Zero, to atone for his wrong-doings and make amends.

unless he was split apart, something that was teased during MKA.

Yup, but if I mention that it's "Herp, derp. Araknyd's theory is shit."

your best bet is not to tell Sub711 anything about sub Zero he doesn't want to entertain the Idea of kuai Liang not being Sub zero even though it seems to be pointing in that direction.

*cough* non-canon *cough*

Fact well known Only Kahn's ending was canon but it still confirms that Noob and Bi-Han are two parts to one soul reguardless. SIGH..guess Ill have to break down some shit for you kid. First of all, YES most endings ARE IN FACT non-cannon but they still Reveal stuff about the character as a whole...IE

So yes Sub-Zero was saved in time by Sareena right? But it still reveals Noobs true identity..so what does Noobs MKA ending reveal?? Exactly!

There is no knowledge that is not power!

I wonder what you will do if it is Bi-Han as Sub-Zero in MKX. :)
I'd simply break the disc send it to Ed Boon eat ice cream while listening to sad music crying about how my girlfriend left me cause i haven't stopped crying for over a year and kill myself, sounnds about right.

*cough* non-canon *cough*

It was canon because Bi-Han was first Sub-Zero in MK9, then became Noob Saibot.
Also, it's possible for that to happen in MKX as is was used for an ending and certain character endings have come true, to the next game, from time to time.

Fact well known Only Kahn's ending was canon but it still confirms that Noob and Bi-Han are two parts to one soul reguardless. SIGH..guess Ill have to break down some shit for you kid. First of all, YES most endings ARE IN FACT non-cannon but they still Reveal stuff about the character as a whole...IE

So yes Sub-Zero was saved in time by Sareena right? But it still reveals Noobs true identity..so what does Noobs MKA ending reveal?? Exactly!

There is no knowledge that is not power!
I don't understand... i already knew that endings show facts like Scorpion's MK:DA ending how the purity of the soulnado will rip apart a hellspawn body...

I don't understand... i already knew that endings show facts like Scorpion's MK:DA ending how the purity of the soulnado will rip apart a hellspawn body...

And Deception disproved that notion entirely when it said that Scorpion survived the Soulnado without a scratch, and became Champion of the Elder Gods, much like my theory for Bi-Han in MKX, which you are calling shit.

It appears I was onto something when I originally called him Trolling_Roaster

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So yeah if we are done acting like kids I would like to say how I feel on the matter.

Hey here is an idea what if when the turned Kuai into a cyborg the Lin Kuei took his DNA and either cloned him or went Batman Beyond and over wrote a clan members DNA to help give birth to a new Sub Zero!!!!! BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!